Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How To Make Over $1000 On Blogger/website In A Month, Step By Step Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Over $1000 On Blogger/website In A Month, Step By Step Guide (540 Views)

Learn How To Earn An Extra $500 - $1000 On The Side Of What You Currently Do. / Create Your Blogger Website With Explore Lnternet Service / Make Up To $300 A Month Just Uploading Videos And Articles On Topbuzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over $1000 On Blogger/website In A Month, Step By Step Guide by Adefemi404: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone, welcome to this wonderful post. Today I will be teaching you free step by step method on how to create a free blogger website and how to monetize and make money from it.

Before we start, let's take a little look of meaning of blogger website and its benefits.
Blogger is a Google free hosted website for everyone to use. The main purpose of blogger is to help you air your views and showcase your thoughts.

Benefits
1. It's free of charge for all eternity

2. There is no limitations whatsoever.

3. You can post as many articles as you want in a day.

4. You can even run advert on your Google free blog and make money from it.

5. If your blog becomes popular, you might get big endorsement from big companies to work for them. Etc

6. You can decide to post once in a day or 1 million times a day or not to post at all for years your blog will still be there for you.

Isn't wonderful? Those are few benefits of blogs. The benefits are numerous.

Now you have known what blog is and the benefits, let's get down to business on how to create and make money from your blog.

1. First you have to think of a name your blog will answer. Then create an email address with the name. That email is what you will use to create your blog. The purpose of this is that you have to look professional. e.g the name of my blog is real global News, the name of the email address I used is Realglobalnews or you use something that looks alike.

2. Now you have finished creating your professional email address.
Visit www blogger com

3. Click on create your own blog then sign in with the email address you have created previously.

4. Set your blogger display name. The name you want your blog to answer. Remember this is different from the blog URL or address. This is the name to be displayed to your visitors. Just like in the image below

5. After you have chosen your blog name then clicking create new blog as shown in the image below.......

For the full step by step guide with image illustration, click on the link below
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/step-by-step-method-on-how-to-create.html]

Re: How To Make Over $1000 On Blogger/website In A Month, Step By Step Guide by Scope26(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Boss please drop your whatsapp number so you can enlighten me on how to get traffic.
Re: How To Make Over $1000 On Blogger/website In A Month, Step By Step Guide by Petrodirect: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data From A Reliable Source 1 Gb 370,2gb 740 / Join My Crowd1 Team / Granite Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.