Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (33759 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Ucheamani(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
In don't get all these praises. These MPs were given palliative funds to take care of the welfare of their people- government money. So I don't get all this pictures and praises as if they are spending their money
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Machiefona:
apart from lockdown
Anambra State no feel this thing at all

na this kin thing you go see Igbo rich men dey do pass each other
to them it's competition
to the poor masses it's their advantage

to our people awon 1 billion gang dem over there
it's blood money grin

Simplyleo
Corrinthians
solmus
CoronaVirusPro
FrLukas
[/s]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Machiefona:
lol we no dey run audio IGR
we no be audio Richest tribe
we no be audio Forbes billionaires
we no dey do bullion van while our touts are busy forming 1 trillion gang cheesy
everything na physical
go to ukpo dunukofia
Prince Arthur Eze n'ukpo don use food destroy his people
he vowed that till the end of the lockdown no ukpo person will go hungry
na 50kg he dey share oo no be expired rice like our people over there gringrin

solmus
FrLukas
CoronaVirusPro
Simplyleo
Corrinthians
[/s]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by ScotMisile: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Azmanaty:

Not really true. They are missing huge sales from schools and markets all around Nigeria. Only if u know how much they make from students all around Nigeria, u will shock.. Since schools are on shutdown, the sales has plummeted
School or no school, the belly knows no institutions....
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Emotionss: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Blackfire:

I mean ya people still come to Ibadan to share half bag of rice each to there brothers living in Ibadan.

You people like show off

Only few people will understand what you're indirectly saying.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Emotionss: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
lexxwiz:
I really must confess that the east stepped up this cov-19 period. My mum got stuck at the villa before the lockdown. She said she has received so many food stuffs that she doesn’t even know what to do with them. Like they literally bring her share to the house. I hail prominent Igbo who has contributed this period. Asin I am in Lagos and I am getting alert from my kindred (umunna). What is good is good. Thanks guys.

I was surprised when I received 47k from my umunna as my share from the money donated by our igwe and his Council of Chiefs for our communities
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by caprini1: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Menance:
Anambra have choppeth food and tire..
You people should reach Lagos na..

Tummy tummy
Indomie
Supreme
Haba ! I know about 6 Lagos branch town unions from Anambra,that shared some serious palliatives,just six days into the lockdown.,...i know consortiums of billionaires from Amichi ,nnewi south ,shared 25kg of rice ,carton of tin tomatoes,2 litres of g.oil,indomie and other stuffs..donators i remember were Chisco transport,Erisco,Mikky Jagger etc at their civic centre at Amuwo Odofin.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by DeadSage: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by DeadSage: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
stanluiz:
Bla Bla bla. Story for the gods cheesy

Like the way you people have been killing and butchering your selves in Lagos and ogun during this lockdown. Hunger has dealt with you people this period. Crime rates has skyrocketed in the south west. What about the ritual killings in ogun that have shown the world how hungry, wicked and frustrated you guys are cheesy cheesy

Your audio billionaires and your politicians are not givings you guys anything , thereby allowing hunger to dealt with your people and I can see it through your comments.

When will tinubu family and mc oluomo donates palliatives to the agberos and area boys that are collecting money for them at Lagos street and motor parks cheesy

Lol you guys should continue to deceive yourselves

Chest beating on a 2 million donation as if hunger are still not whipping many of you in the same Anambra grin

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
...giving back to the community from the Money they have stolen from them...
Politicians will even be affected by this lockdown. They will not be able to appropriate money for some of their fictitious projects
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by catherine1998: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
SaintLucia:
You will not see Abaribe in this kind of situation but if na to open mouth insult Buhari......
you are a fool
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
catherine1998:

you are a fool
See this frustrated goat, tomorrow u will come on nairaland and be crying hunger. I'm fighting for your survival as a concern citizen for people like you that deserve palliative from your senators. Sorry I'm not the cause of your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.