Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate (32995 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Tinubu’s Twin Strategy For Cabinet Appointments / Budget Defence: FG Suspends International Travels For Cabinet Members, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Fheelzz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok next grin
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Mbape: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by SLAP44: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
dokyOloye:
If terrorist Buhari were not an unrepentant religious and ethnic bigot, he could've chosen some1 like Ogbonnaya Onu or Ngige to correct d apparent marginalisation of d SE,but we know that is impossible.
B4 you quote me to talk nonsense,at least we've seen those who can survive without govt patronage.
Small lockdown, d so called owners of Nigeria are bleating like goats denied grass and water grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Frankcallys(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abeg, make una remove Amechi from the list cos there's no chance in hell that the cabal would allow someone from South South or South East to get that position
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Yankee101: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
It actually can be left vacant
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by kayjay69(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Political hustlers dem.
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by ITbomb(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
So a Honorable Minister is now hustling for a position of a Chief Servant just because of some cabal arrangement that made Abba so powerful.

What they don't know is that Abba game plan predate the Buhari Presidency, so they might not be so "outreaching", just by being named Chief of Staff
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by dallyemmy: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
IS C.O.S THE HIGHEST POST IN NIGERIA?
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Philinho(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:
CoS is now more powerful than the secretary to the Government.

Welcome to Nigeria! sad
Don't mind the stupid government..... Though I doubt if the COS will be allowed such power like Kyari
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by friday2011(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
tophumble:
Mallam Abba Kyari really made this CoS position prominent. The name of GEJ CoS is not a popular one

Yes, because the president was active.

We all know why abba Kyari was so popular.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Aidejay(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
to serve Nigeria is by force
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Cabinet candidate?

Information reaching me says that a very staunch APC member in the person of Joe Yorubakwe (formerly Igbokwe) will be announced tomorrow to fill the post grin

why not pick idi amin of uganda see if i cared
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by odinga1of: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
dokyOloye:
If terrorist Buhari were not an unrepentant religious and ethnic bigot, he could've chosen some1 like Ogbonnaya Onu or Ngige to correct d apparent marginalisation of d SE,but we know that is impossible.
B4 you quote me to talk nonsense,at least we've seen those who can survive without govt patronage.
Small lockdown, d so called owners of Nigeria are bleating like goats denied grass and water grin

Bros, No Ogbonanya Onu or Chris Ngige

Let's enjoy.
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by oluspicy: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
It obvious that the position of CoS is more important than the pandemic issue we are facing in the country.

God heal our land and all the nation of the world.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by j1mmy: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Must be a member of Kaduna mafia...at worst Kingibe
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Welcome to Nigeria! sad
That's sad!
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Is there any gutter in the presidents office for him to clean ?
grin
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Welcome to Nigeria! sad
Normally SGF job is so vast and dwarfs CoS many times over. SGF normally takes care of ministers. Cos does Predidents time table, visitors and other personal stuff.

Before our very eyes Buhari is emasculating a statutory institution. Maybe another coming president will make NASS irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Didi2d(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Cabinet candidate?

Information reaching me says that a very staunch APC member in the person of Joe Yorubakwe (formerly Igbokwe) will be announced tomorrow to fill the post grin

I would love this
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by nokia1000(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have all it takes to be the president chief of staff.
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by hardeycute(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
What happens to choosing a more agile and young individual as the CoS? cry
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by SavageResponse(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask at cheap price and we deliver up to 10,000unit

I hope it has a filter attached to it.

If it does not then it means it's not so effective against Coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

I hope it has a filter attached to it.

If it does not then it means it's not so effective against Coronavirus
yes it has
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by kunleham(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
https://thenationonlineng.net/chief-of-staff-ministers-push-for-cabinet-candidate/
[/quote]
Make I bend if Buhari appointed a southerner as CoS.
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
That is Not Correct!
Abeg let His excellency, Mr President nominate The Minister for Petroleum as his new Chief of Staff.

Case almost closed....
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Dollabiz: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Their business
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not because CoS is a prominent and juicy position, but because of hausa process of communication and easy interpretation, Buhari's choice will no doubt be a Northerner... Moreso, it's a slap-to-our-face Northern government.

They slapped the southerners with sectoral rule, nepotism, favourtism, palliatives, handy cash, bvn cash transfer, tradermoni, sim mining transfer.... Now, they will heavily bang us with a hot slap on this again.

Lets ask ourselves; how is our faces and ears now?? E pain us?
Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by LivingSage: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
una just hate that guy for being the most tolerant and brilliant out of Igbo race
SLAP44:
Cabinet candidate?

Re: Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate by Franchise21(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Welcome to Nigeria! sad
I begin to wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP / How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.