Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us (702 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by mopol123: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening everyone, I never planned to do this but now, I can't help than to seek help. People have sought for help online and gotten it, I pray that same God show His grace upon me. I have two siblings under me and things are really difficult at the moment due to the obvious...lockdown. As it stands, all I need is anything just for us to feed. Even if it's to drink Garri morning, afternoon and night, we won't mind. Just anything to have in our stomach please. Anything please. Come to our rescue.

first bank
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by Yames70(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
What's d acct name?Initials plz
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by Yames70(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sent u 5k,plz confirm if received.God bless u.
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by SweetCunt97(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
mopol123:
Good evening everyone, I never planned to do this but now, I can't help than to seek help. People have sought for help online and gotten it, I pray that same God show His grace upon me. I have two siblings under me and things are really difficult at the moment due to the obvious...lockdown. As it stands, all I need is anything just for us to feed. Even if it's to drink Garri morning, afternoon and night, we won't mind. Just anything to have in our stomach please. Anything please. Come to our rescue.

first bank
Y don't you confirm and thank someone that sent u 5k

1 Like

Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by sharaff6(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yames70:
really appericate you as you put smiles to his face may God rewads and bless you abundantly.. I dont mind if my family get help too even if it is 1k to eat in ramadan acc num 3039032691 first bank sharafadeen
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by mopol123: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yames70:

Thank you very much Sir but I haven't received alert yet. I think it's network. Will notify you as soon as I receive. God bless you
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by mopol123: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Y don't you confirm and thank someone that sent u 5k

I have thanked him already while still anticipating alert.
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by Yames70(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
mopol123:

Thank you very much Sir but I haven't received alert yet. I think it's network. Will notify you as soon as I receive. God bless you
alright don't worry,I think it's network,I'll wait for an hour,if u still don't receive it,notify me,I'll resend it again.Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by mopol123: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yames70:
alright don't worry,I think it's network,I'll wait for an hour,if u still don't receive it,notify me,I'll resend it again.Stay blessed

Thank you very much.
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by Yames70(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
mopol123:

Thank you very much.
I ve resent it,I think u will get it this time
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by LordFriar: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by mopol123: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yames70:
I ve resent it,I think u will get it this time

Received. Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by Yames70(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
mopol123:

Received. Thanks so much. God bless you.
Amen,stay strong
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by sharaff6(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yames70:
Amen,splstay strong
Pls sir
Re: We Can Survive With Just Garri. Please Help Us by shabashola(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
@yames.. Thank you for assisting him, may God bless you and replenish your pocket.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Have U Mistakely Said Too Ur Parent During An Argument / 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Remain Broke Despite The Fame / Buy Foodstuffs & Farm Inputs In Bulk - Pay Later In Instalments Using A FoodCard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.