Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles (3506 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Keba619: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by EzzyCarter: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
More like same trash in a different can grin

11 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Keba619: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by skywalker240(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Keba619:
Lol
anybody close to me wont. Because we have learnt our lesson.
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Beedehmee(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
More like same trash in a different can grin
careful all those shithead transision fans are coming. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by EzzyCarter: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Beedehmee:

careful all those shithead transision fans are coming. cheesy cheesy

Patiently awaiting their tecno/infinix asses grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by edoairways: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
No amount of propaganda will stop tecno from selling these devices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by CosmicGoat: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2020
They have arrived grin

8 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Petersamuel8(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
What's wrong with the phone? I don't have data to watch the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Blastedholligan: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2020
What's wrong with the Camon 15? I heard it's very good device and has lots of good features. Enlighten us biko

1 Like

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Karex81(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
crapno

1 Like

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
How much will you pay me for me not to buy it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by NightFood: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blastedholligan:
What's wrong with the Camon 15? I heard it's very good device and has lots of good features. Enlighten us biko

The Camon 15 is good. You know some people are actually paid to demarket other brands.

Most of them just want to belong to click of people who use a certain brand of phone even though their account balance can't buy 2 cartons of noodles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Karex81(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
NightFood:

The Camon 15 is good. You know some people are actually paid to demarket other brands.

Most of them just want to belong to click of people who use a certain brand of phone even though their account balance can't buy 2 cartons of noodles
Transsion marketer spotted

8 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blastedholligan:
If you are honestly interested in knowing. Check the pinned tweet on this account twitter.com/zesushv
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2020
As an engineer, I will recommend techno brand to anyone.The phone is good if the user knows how to maintain devices.

1 Like

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by D4donnn: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2020
comshots:
As an engineer, I will recommend techno brand to anyone.The phone is good if the user knows how to maintain devices.

From only this statement alone , I think we can unanimously agree you're not an engineer , muchias gracias , but hasta luego mi amigo

15 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2020
D4donnn:

From only this statement alone , I think we can unanimously agree you're not an engineer , muchias gracias , but hasta luego mi amigo
Ask me any phone problem and I can help you on how to resolve it like further maths.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by wrose(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Patiently awaiting their tecno/infinix asses grin
/itel asses

2 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by dayveed1(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2020
When xaiomi keep rolling out better phones with better specs. Why would anyone buy shitty tecno and infinix.

FYI. I'm a die hard Samsung fan.

8 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by edoairways: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
NightFood:

Exactly!
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by uchihajt: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Yesterday I saw a lady using infinix hot 8 ,she just got it last week ,but if you see the way this phone was lagging / hanging u will not believe it. Now to all of u saying Tecno / infinix are good phones can you tell me the most important component of a phone when it comes to functionality. The answer to this question is the major problem Tecno has.. and is the reason I will never use a Tecno or infinix phone again..
Infinix note 7 did something good but went and over priced it..

4 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by D4donnn: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
comshots:
Ask me any phone problem and I can help you on how to resolve it like further maths.

Bro no offense , I think the parralel you're drawing between a phone and further maths is way off the mark , tecno phones aren't necessarily crap per se , because they have a shiny housing , but the internals , processors , software optimization , price and overall user satisfaction leave much to be desired . I just saw a Huawei phone with 4gb or ram a snapdragon 632 processor for 25k on AliExpress , though I use a Google pixel 2xl and an iPhone 7 plus at the moment , I intend getting that device because , it's basically cheap that's all . Yet if it was tecno selling same device I bet it's gonna cost 3 times more

4 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by akingbadeomoseb: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
People have preferences but i don't really agree that you would reject a smartphone by merely looking at it. Possibly the lady's smartphone was so full that it might be lagging. And Infinix Note 7 with Mediatek Helio G70 is one of the best options for the budget buyers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by uchihajt: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
People have preferences but i don't really agree that you would reject a smartphone by merely looking at it. Possibly the lady's smartphone was so full that it might be lagging. And Infinix Note 7 with Mediatek Helio G70 is one of the best options for the budget buyers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
And how much is it ..?
I heard it's around 200dols..
How is that cheap..?

1 Like

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Transision has lost it.
Good chipset, bad build, poor display, outdated storage write/speed.
No fast charge, usb type b.
Despite all these shortcomings, the infinix note 7 will cost more than Redmi note 7 pro and the note 8 pro when it can't stand any of these devices in specs, build or performance.
You call that best option for budget buyers?

The blind will not pick the infinix note 7 over any realme, Huawei, redmi or Vivo midrange series, why? Because the infinix note 7 is a lowend device with a highend pricing through and through.

On the other hand, the redmi note 9 dropped with mtkhelioG85 .. By all forms and consideration infinix and tecno just lost again. Transision is going to see a drastic pull from their market share to the redmi store, whatever xiaomi leaves Huawei, realme, Samsung and even Oppo will collect.

The biggest problem transision will face in the smartphone industry.

When you want a lowend device with budget price you can't find a Transission device in the fold.
When you want a midrange device with affordable price point, Transision ain't there.
You want a highend device at reasonable cost, Transission disappears.
A lot of smartphone users fits into these categories.

The only segment you will find a Transission device is this:
You want an outdated phone, that is poorly assembled, wayward specs, poor software and hardware composition, components not standing the test of time, but costing 200% than its actual worth; Transision to the rescue.
Tell me which people fits into this category..?
No one I know and no one that knows me.

7 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro no offense , I think the parralel you're drawing between a phone and further maths is way off the mark , tecno phones aren't necessarily crap per se , because they have a shiny housing , but the internals , processors , software optimization , price and overall user satisfaction leave much to be desired . I just saw a Huawei phone with 4gb or ram a snapdragon 632 processor for 25k on AliExpress , though I use a Google pixel 2xl and an iPhone 7 plus at the moment , I intend getting that device because , it's basically cheap that's all . Yet if it was tecno selling same device I bet it's gonna cost 3 times more
AliExpress can't sell a huawei android with that specs for #25k
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by edoairways: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
; angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by D4donnn: 12:36am On May 01, 2020
comshots:

AliExpress can't sell a huawei android with that specs for #25k

If I send you a screenshot what will you do ?
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by Nobody: 10:03am On May 01, 2020
D4donnn:

If I send you a screenshot what will you do ?
pls do
Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by xpensivealex(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
D4donnn:

he is correct, as a engineer that needs people to bring faulty phone for repair, he will recommend such trash

2 Likes

Re: Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles by vGerizued(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
Wetin Helio p30 chip no go see for chinko phones grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbwhatsapp Users! / The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call / How To Download Heavy Apps On Microsoft Lumia Phone Without Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.