Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call (3556 Views)

Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy / Tecno Cammon 11 Can't Receive Call. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call by fineboynl(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello I need to understand something. I meant the babe and talk to her she gave me a number. On getting home I tried the number and it says the number doesn't have the facility to received calls please call customer service for more information.... I want to believe she gave me a bad number or my eyes is not seeing it clearly from the paper.
Re: The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call by foxxydude: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2021
After collecting number make sure you omit 1 or two digits when saying it back to her.....if she corrects you you know you got the right number grin

5 Likes

Re: The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call by tayo60(f): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
U are not smart at all. U supposed flash d number immediately she gave you, that's what smart guys do. If d no belongs to her, it will ring right in your presence. Na fake number she give you.
Re: The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call by jojothaiv(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
foxxydude:
After collecting number make sure you omit 1 or two digits when saying it back to her.....if she corrects you you know you got the right number grin
My manchi...
Re: The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call by fineboynl(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
I feel there is need to come back here and clear the air. Actually the mistake is from her handwriting. She wrote 7 as if it's 1.

The problem has been sorted out. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Play Youtube On My Bold 5 / How Do I Root My Itel IT1452 Device... / New way MTN steals your airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.