Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. (4064 Views)

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Canada Demonstrates Commitment To The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Fight Against Stroke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by agukayode(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Madagascar Currently is the only country that has won the fight against Covid-19. Madagascar with a land mass of 587,041 square kilometers with a population of over 27 million people.Had it’s first corona virus cases on March 23rd with a total number of 9 confirmed cases in its first day.

That looks like a looming danger to the citizens, which spawned fear across every nook and cranny of the nation.Over a period of a month from 23rd March to April 23, the cases came in randomly till they had recorded a total of 122 confirmed cases with the last case on 19th April.

Over this period they have resorted to searching several possible ways to treating the infected persons and recording gradual number of recoveries up to date.

In general as at today 25th April, they have recorded a total of 61 recoveries and no single death has been recorded 

Most importantly, it’s been 5 days now and no new cases have been recorded again in the country.

What exactly are they doing different?

Their president had recently declared that they have found both preventive and curative treatment for the virus.

And have declared it publicly with the president seen while tasting the syrup they have discovered from their research lab on their national TV.

Activities have returned to normalcy in Madagascar and school children to resume their various schools from Wednesday in the coming week.

The medicine which is called “Covid Organic” or “CVO” is made compulsory for the citizens, and to be given free to all school children and most vulnerable citizens while the wealthier fellows to purchase theirs.

And all the money that will be made from the sales of the medicine is to be pushed back into their science research institute.

Could this be the end of coronavirus in Africa?

Well, WHO have not approved the medicine claiming that it was locally made.

Really locally made? 

Is that what WHO have to say?

What’s your opinion about this?

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a11bf5df3f8b051ced2f3081a15793db?client=news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by aaking(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Madagascar has an Ange of Light as a president why Nigeria own na ........
Other Africa should patronize them instead of waiting for the WHO to endorse it

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by mignone(f): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great feat! Kudos to Madagascar!
Only empty barrels make d loudest noise. Nigerian doctors, lecturers, researchers et all are there 'fighting' for higher pay, recognition, supremacy over other fields, etc with nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by timwudz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
E good na
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by agukayode(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
in another news though "Breaking: Senegal Is The First Country To Place An Order For Covid-Organics From Madagascar!

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/cf95b9142c12bdad406134bc67301a66?client=news

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin
mignone:
It would be so great if this is true but I dey fear opera news, their nonsense too much jare

Gbam! grin grin grin
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by mignone(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by mignone(f): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
agukayode:
in another news though "Breaking: Senegal Is The First Country To Place An Order For Covid-Organics From Madagascar!

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/cf95b9142c12bdad406134bc67301a66?client=news
See better ppl, not our leaders here who av 'shared' all d 'coro' donations.
God dey sha& e go judge am accordingly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Kdon2: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
mignone:

It's been verified sir!
https://guardian.ng/news/madagascar-hands-out-miracle-virus-cure-as-it-lifts-lockdown/

I fear opera,news like I fear snakes my sister

1 Like

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by FryMosquito: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice! Madagascar gonna cash out big this time
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Emma990(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
agukayode:

i read that too friend.
naija go dull map nw
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by YemyTemmy: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have cure too, but I fear what W.H.O will have to say, ladies and gentlemen, it is iyana ipaja vegetable. The leave dey scratch when you touch with bare hands, the juice when midly cooked will cure covid after 72hrs.

I don't need Una money, try it and give thanks to God
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Etinosa1234: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2020
I jus hope this is entirely true...and the cure very effective...
I miss school
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by yyba: 2:11am On Apr 27, 2020
to hell with WHO , Madagascar here we come.
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by alezzy13: 2:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Here they go again. it's 'covid organics' now??

So what happened to your 'miracle' chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine noise being made some weeks back?

You guys just never learn. Allow the experts to validate it through rigorous and time tested techniques before you start making unfounded and potentially dangerous statements.

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by elchapoo: 2:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Kudos
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Dabronze(m): 3:35am On Apr 27, 2020
it will be good only if Nigeria can adopt from them but their corrupted mindset wouldn't let them
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Harrynight(m): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2020
cry

Because it's discovered in Africa, hence it's tagged 'Locally Made'

Does it matter weather is locally or internationally made so long as it meets the need?

What is not locally made the world?

1 Like

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by unscripted(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Am a great fan of covid organics , but its not yet time to jump to this conclusion , we are not sure yet ,, Cambodia has only 5 cases left from 125 , all have recovered no death , check Vietnam also, local herbs is the answer to this disease , am sure thats what Cambodia and Vietnam is using , but WHO is turning down every touted cure , the cure must come from their plans.. Let's give covid organics time , by the end of this week , if there is a rapid recovery in madagascar, then we can emphatically say Africa has the cure ..
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Dreiwizzy: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

Because it's discovered in Africa, hence it's tagged 'Locally Made'

Does it matter weather is locally or internationally made so long as it meets the need?

What is not locally made the world?
I think WHO is on a mission. Trump might be annoying at times, but he sometimes makes the right decision. WHO can't be trusted; I've been following Tedros press conference, he has never been positive for once, he's always on the the negative feedback, and I began to imagine doesn't he want this pandemic to end? There are some mystery to this situation we find ourselves in. God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Roon9(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Meanwhile the illiterate Jubril in Aso rock is hiding behind his wife and kids. He already recorded a speech for us for the next 48 weeks
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by lukui: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Like the holy prophet said there is no disease without cure, hope we get it soon here too!!! Up Africa, at least we did something this time!!!
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Luizkid(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Great News, they thought nothing good can ever come out of Africa.
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Everrest9(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Be like say WHO dey craze.. weldone Madagascar.
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
dis z d period our leaders r milking Nigeria dry. they know wat to do nd won't do it. all I know z dat Covid19 z an avenue to make money For APC govt. Africans need to wake from der slumber and not to wait for WHO approval for any local herb dat can cure d pandemic. Thumb up for Madagascar.
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Koko1119: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
our leaders and devil na 5&6 bcoz dey want me say dan no ear d news dem no go go take oder abi dem dey wait for bill gate vaccine.
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
I am so impressed with the vibrant, innovative, dynamic and charismatic nature of President Andry Rajoelina of Madagascar. We need to grow out from recycling old men who failed the nation as leaders.

We need innovative and devoted youths handling seats in the Senate, House of Reps, Governorship and Local government positions.

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by joinnow: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Let one Nairalander at Madagascar volunteer and send us some samples down to 9ja

1 Like

Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2020
YemyTemmy:
I have cure too, but I fear what W.H.O will have to say, ladies and gentlemen, it is iyana ipaja vegetable. The leave dey scratch when you touch with bare hands, the juice when midly cooked will cure covid after 72hrs.

I don't need Una money, try it and give thanks to God

Please How sure are you about this? Have you tried it in anyone yet?
Re: See The Only Country That Is Winning The Fight Against Covid-19 Pandemic. by Uyi168: 12:56am On May 03, 2020
mignone:
Great feat! Kudos to Madagascar!
Only empty barrels make d loudest noise. Nigerian doctors, lecturers, researchers et all are there 'fighting' for higher pay, recognition, supremacy over other fields, etc with nothing to show.
Are u not a Nigerian?..
What contributions have u made?

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Menstrual Pain. / Nigeria Marks 3 Years Without Wild Polio Virus / Slim Down Fast In Natural Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.