Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle (3399 Views)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jokerman:
Someone said see how Madonna looks without adrenochrome and drinking of children blood .. lol...

Why does she have masculine hands and jaws angry
you are a bloody clown.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lamb101:
man tell me more. I just saw it.

This whole world is just evil.

Wow
You are more evil for believing this rubbish.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by panafrican(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
The new world order is run by warmongers and homosexuals
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Blackfriday:
You are more evil for believing this rubbish.
don't ever quote me, go back to where you came from mumu
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2020
They are all in it together.

Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
. CIA, deep state, FBI, they are all cabals who controls the world government, they taught they can control Donald Trump like the way they control others, that's why all focus is in America now, if America falls the world country become easy target for the cabals to keep controlling and there new world agenda.
You are right. Same way the FBI blackmailed Gen. Flynn and now new documents are showing just how deep the case is. Give or take the man might get a presidential pardon and those involved will pay.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
There are mass arrest going on secretly now in America, all pedophile are going down, almost all Hollywood celebrities are under house arrest, Tom Hanks and his wife are dead if you know him very well, when they kill the original Tom Hanks they cloned the fake one to keep the Hollywood industry moving,
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on the Tom Hanks story though..i would like for him to pay for his crimes but the signs are saying otherwise. Their use of CGI for his last SNL was a total disaster..lol maybe he is on house arrest like the rest of them. They are everywhere these pedophiles and they don't hide it.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
go to Twitter and type @Adrenochrom withdraw, you see Hollywood celebrities who eat babies and drink there blood, Eg Madonna, Lady Gaga, Gwen Stephanie, ellen degeneres, Oprah Winfrey, and many others.
you forget to mention their mother Maria Abramovich, Hillary and the Podesta brothers.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Lamb101:
don't ever quote me, go back to where you came from mumu
see this overdosed sack of crack head calling me mumu, are you not biggest idiot of the century for believing the rubbish OP put out there.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Tboy1419: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
wickedtuna:
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on the Tom Hanks story though..i would like for him to pay for his crimes but the signs are saying otherwise. Their use of CGI for his last SNL was a total disaster..lol maybe he is on house arrest like the rest of them. They are everywhere these pedophiles and they don't hide it.
watch the SNL again and look carefully, especially the kitchen, he recently bought a house of $26 million and the kitchen doesn't look like a $26 million kitchen, and again check his hand he is 65years old with wrinkle hand, and the man on the SNL show claiming to be Tom Hanks look more younger than the original Tom hanks, many conspiracy theory about the new Tom Hanks, but all fingers are crossed, we will all know the truth very soon.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Tboy1419: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
wickedtuna:
You are right. Same way the FBI blackmailed Gen. Flynn and now new documents are showing just how deep the case is. Give or take the man might get a presidential pardon and those involved will pay.
. He has been exonerated, coming out of jail soon, he knew so much about the Obama and clinton, so they frame him up for a crime he did not commit.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Tboy1419: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
wickedtuna:
you forget to mention their mother Maria Abramovich, Hillary and the Podesta brothers.
. The spiritual cooking witch, all child trafficking and child sacrifice could be traced through her, she is the main source for all a list celebrities and government of the NWO.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
watch the SNL again and look carefully, especially the kitchen, he recently bought a house of $26 million and the kitchen doesn't look like a $26 million kitchen, and again check his hand he is 65years old with wrinkle hand, and the man on the SNL show claiming to be Tom Hanks look more younger than the original Tom hanks, many conspiracy theory about the new Tom Hanks, but all fingers are crossed, we will all know the truth very soon.
Yes i noticed all you said and there is truth to it. Nairaland is full of trolls who dont make research, they expect you to feed them information while they gloat and make fun of you. The truth will out for all to see.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Blackfriday:
see this overdosed sack of crack head calling me mumu, are you not biggest idiot of the century for believing the rubbish OP put out there.
okay let me make things clear for you. He asked me to do a research and behold there are video evidences showing his assertions to be true. Find out how almost all those who tried to testify against these guys were found dead. Do the research.

There was this particular guy whom about 5 men died or disappeared simply because they were to testify against him.

About 7 years ago, I read a book titled He came to set the captives free by Rebecca M. D.
In that book she exposed some similar stuff, she even said the illuminati are subordinate to these guys because these guys literally eat flesh and drink blood amongst other atrocities.
Guess what happened to Rebecca, she was declared mentally sick. They even forced her to go see a doctor.

Google about conspiracy theories of The Rochester family.
Google about the circle of the 13 families.
Google about the Borhemian groove and its connection to politicians.

All these things cannot be fairy tales. There is actually much more happening in the world than your eyes can see.

I am just trying to make sense.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Lamb101:
okay let me make things clear for you. He asked me to do a research and behold there are video evidences showing his assertions to be true. Find out how almost all those who tried to testify against these guys were found dead. Do the research.

There was this particular guy whom about 5 men died or disappeared simply because they were to testify against him.

About 7 years ago, I read a book titled He came to set the captives free by Rebecca M. D.
In that book she exposed some similar stuff, she even said the illuminati are subordinate to these guys because these guys literally eat flesh and drink blood amongst other atrocities.
Guess what happened to Rebecca, she was declared mentally sick. They even forced her to go see a doctor.

All these things cannot be fairy tales. There is actually much more happening in the world than your eyes can see.

There will always be those who choose to wear an eye patch when truth confronts them. Forget these people. They are trolls, they feel its their right to debunk what they havent researched and expect you to feed them information. Go watch "Out of shadow" on YouTube and see how vile these people are.

1 Like

Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lamb101:
okay let me make things clear for you. He asked me to do a rwwesearch and behold there are video evidences showing his assertions to be true. Find out how almost all those who tried to testify against these guys were found dead. Do the research.

Ben Bruce grin..Am sure you are making a lot of sense.

I can agree with you, definitely there are things happening out there, that we can not know. I have read a lot of conspiracy theories... Rochester family, borhemian families, the Rothschild's, bildeberg group, periory of the sion, the elders of zion etc and all of this I extracted from the internet, written and put in there by someone. Now the big question is... How true are those informations?

So I get deeply irritated when someone else who pull out such informations, stand to emphatically tell me those are 100% true...where you there?.... knowing I myself can stay in the comfort of my room and write so much nonsense, with so much prejudice and biasness and put it on the internet, just to trend and make money and I be know there very foolish people who have no concern for facts and verification and leave there life's on believing lies to feed on it and spread the conspiracy.

How about the Maya's who said the world will end in 2012.... am sure OP will be the first to believe them but here we are 2020 and still going.

The world out there is definitely bigger than all of us and for me personally, I believe there are some people orchestrating how the human race should look like but please don't quick to believe every rubbish thrown at you, because you can go to the internet and verify it.

Hope am making sense now..... Lol
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin yes sure you made sense.

We on the same page now. Have a nice day.
Blackfriday:
Ben Bruce grin..Am sure you are making a lot of sense.

I can agree with you, definitely there are things happening out there, that we can not know. I have read a lot of conspiracy theories... Rochester family, borhemian families, the Rothschild's, bildeberg group, periory of the sion, the elders of zion etc and all of this I extracted from the internet, written and put in there by someone. Now the big question is... How true are those informations?

So I get deeply irritated when someone else who pull out such informations, stand to emphatically tell me those are 100% true...where you there?.... knowing I myself can stay in the comfort of my room and write so much nonsense, with so much prejudice and biasness and put it on the internet, just to trend and make money and I be know there very foolish people who have no concern for facts and verification and leave there life's on believing lies to feed on it and spread the conspiracy.

How about the Maya's who said the world will end in 2012.... am sure OP will be the first to believe them but here we are 2020 and still going.

The world out there is definitely bigger than all of us and for me personally, I believe there are some people orchestrating how the human race should look like but please don't quick to believe every rubbish thrown at you, because you can go to the internet and verify it.

Hope am making sense now..... Lol
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by 2016easy2017: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
u r simply as BEAUTIFUL as ur write up. New Post (Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle.am following u right away. sorry ain't got no BAGS.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 7:25am On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
There will always be those who choose to wear an eye patch when truth confronts them. Forget these people. They are trolls, they feel its their right to debunk what they havent researched and expect you to feed them information. Go watch "Out of shadow" on YouTube and see how vile these people are.
Would want you to answer a simple question.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 8:10am On May 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Would want you to answer a simple question.

Are you a Christian?
if you mean whether i belong to any denomination, no i dont. But i very much believe in christ's work and his message for us. I hope that qualifies me to be called a "christian" sir.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 10:55am On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
if you mean whether i belong to any denomination, no i dont. But i very much believe in christ's work and his message for us. I hope that qualifies me to be called a "christian" sir.
you believing in Christ's work is enough to make you a Christian.....ya that works.

Now.... I believe is logical, for you to believe in the conspiracies of borhemian and the Clinton, Madonna eating children and drinking blood ish....it is very sensible for you also to believe in the conspiracies of the "priory of the sion"...True or False?
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 11:13am On May 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
you believing in Christ's work is enough to make you a Christian.....ya that works.

Now.... I believe is logical, for you to believe in the conspiracies of borhemian and the Clinton, Madonna eating children and drinking blood ish....it is very sensible for you also to believe in the conspiracies of the "priory of the sion"...True or False?

To believe is different from to search out the evidence presented and use that as a map to find the truth. We all thought Aliens and flying saucers were conspiracy theories for the tin foil hat wearing hippies till the U.S Navy released a video recently of an encounter with one. Now that could be True or just a false flag. Everything is a conspiracy till the truth of it is made plain for all to see and understand.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 12:49pm On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
To believe is different from to search out the evidence presented and use that as a map to find the truth. We all thought Aliens and flying saucers were conspiracy theories for the tin foil hat wearing hippies till the U.S Navy released a video recently of an encounter with one. Now that could be True or just a false flag. Everything is a conspiracy till the truth of it is made plain for all to see and understand.
Now you are saying something.... Videos of the supposed UFOs was captured by the U.S navy was released, same way you go on YouTube and use other web search to support your theory for the borhemian as been true facts...

My question, what makes you think those videos which you go to find are not false flags, like you suggested.

Don't forget you and I can sit just at home and cook any video we want, alter the images to Look like what we want and project a totally false image. You or any other person who put up such image are never present when the children eating and blood drinking is done.... So why would you all believe it to be true, when it can equally be false?

The same way, Da vinci, Isaac Newtown and any other member of the priory of the sion theory that Jesus Christ had a sexual relationship with Mary Magdalene and has a bloodline existing till today can either be false or True.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Now you are saying something.... Videos of the supposed UFOs was captured by the U.S navy was released, same way you go on YouTube and use other web search to support your theory for the borhemian as been true facts...

My question, what makes you think those videos which you go to find are not false flags, like you suggested.

Don't forget you and I can sit just at home and cook any video we want, alter the images to Look like what we want and project a totally false image. You or any other person who put up such image are never present when the children eating and blood drinking is done.... So why would you all believe it to be true, when it can equally be false?

The same way, Da vinci, Isaac Newtown and any other member of the priory of the sion theory that Jesus Christ had a sexual relationship with Mary Magdalene and has a bloodline existing till today can either be false or True.

in looking at your assertions critically, it is easier to say that everyone is either right or wrong in his claims and as such would encourage an attitude of laziness to research what is to be considered truth or lies. Either way we are neither right or wrong on which side we choose. That kind of mindset doesn't come across as one of a critical thinker, we can all decide to be obedient workers, smart enough to operate the machines without any complaint. Where is the fun in that, where is living in that? Concerning the conspiracies of feasting on children and consuming their blood, that may sound a little over exaggerated and ludacris to some but there are facts out there of child kidnappings and molestations, the extraction of Adrenochrome from abused children, the Hillary Clinton and Podesta emails, pedophile code words and symbols released by the FBI, the maria Abramovic "spirit cooking" sessions and their weird practices. All in their words not mine. You can make your own findings. They may all be false flags like you rightly stated but when the evidence are overwhelming, you cant help but want to know more till at least proven otherwise. That is what i am about.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
in looking at your assertions critically, it is easier to say that everyone is either right or wrong in his claims and as such would encourage an attitude of laziness to research what is to be considered truth or lies. Either way we are neither right or wrong on which side we choose. That kind of mindset doesn't come across as one of a critical thinker, we can all decide to be obedient workers, smart enough to operate the machines without any complaint. Where is the fun in that, where is living in that? Concerning the conspiracies of feasting on children and consuming their blood, that may sound a little over exaggerated and ludacris to some but there are facts out there of child kidnappings and molestations, the extraction of Adrenochrome from abused children, the Hillary Clinton and Podesta emails, pedophile code words and symbols released by the FBI, the maria Abramovic "spirit cooking" sessions and their weird practices. All in their words not mine. You can make your own findings. They may all be false flags like you rightly stated but when the evidence are overwhelming, you cant help but want to know more till at least proven otherwise. That is what i am about.
Am not against your quest to know more and I know that is the essence the human mind is built on but my problem will come when you emphatically accept such theories to be entirely true. That is not the objective of critical thinkingly, like you suggested....we all have to be able to balance objectivity and factual reasoning in every argument.... there are always a two side to a coin and that should always be considered....am only irked when one side is considered.

The same way tons of videos can be seen about Putin being a gay pedophile and so many negative videos about Trump but they are the savior's of the world according to OP but I can begin to explain so many involvement of Paul manafort (former Trump campaign manager), with the so called deepstate....but are this theories and whatever I have to say true?...that still remain my question.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 2:28pm On May 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Am not against your quest to know more and I know that is the essence the human mind is built on but my problem will come when you emphatically accept such theories to be entirely true. That is not the objective of critical thinkingly, like you suggested....we all have to be able to balance objectivity and factual reasoning in every argument.... there are always a two side to a coin and that should always be considered....am only irked when one side is considered.

The same way tons of videos can be seen about Putin being a gay pedophile and so many negative videos about Trump but they are the savior's of the world according to OP but I can begin to explain so many involvement of Paul manafort (former Trump campaign manager), with the so called deepstate....but are this theories and whatever I have to say true?...that still remain my question.
we can go on about this all day my good friend (which i dont mind personally) lol..but it is what it is. There'll always be things like this to shake our thoughts and what we truly believe in but to sit on the fence and not try to find answers is what doesnt sit well with me.

Everyones secret is safe with him/her and those who know it till it becomes a power tussle and dirty linens start to air in the open.

Let us take the example of the Obama administration where over $65k was spent was spent on pizza and hotdog flown in from Chicago at 1am..no one would have known about this if say the Dems were in power. Its all in the wikileaks documents released from an email.

That sounds like conspiracy but who spends $65k on pizza and hotdog for a party with no more that 20 people and why fly a $65k meal at 1am for a private party at the white house?

Another point to note is that You can't bring in outside food

With a strictness rivaled only by movie theaters, you're not allowed to take outside food into the White House. When visiting, chefs cook there, they can't bring pre-prepared sauces, as all ingredients must be obtained by the kitchen staff through secret and secure sources."

So why is Obama personally buying pizza and hot dogs, and why so much?

I know again its all "conspiracy" but has wikileaks ever had to retract or apologize for any leaked documents?

Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by Blackfriday: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
we can go on about this all day my good friend (which i dont mind personally) lol..but it is what it is. There'll always be things like this to shake our thoughts and what we truly believe in but to sit on the fence and not try to find answers is what doesnt sit well with me.

Everyones secret is safe with him/her and those who know it till it becomes a power tussle and dirty linens start to air in the open.

Let us take the example of the Obama administration where over $65k was spent was spent on pizza and hotdog flown in from Chicago at 1am..no one would have known about this if say the Dems were in power. Its all in the wikileaks documents released from an email.

That sounds like conspiracy but who spends $65k on pizza and hotdog for a party with no more that 20 people and why fly a $65k meal at 1am for a private party at the white house?

Another point to note is that You can't bring in outside food

With a strictness rivaled only by movie theaters, you're not allowed to take outside food into the White House. When visiting, chefs cook there, they can't bring pre-prepared sauces, as all ingredients must be obtained by the kitchen staff through secret and secure sources."

So why is Obama personally buying pizza and hot dogs, and why so much?

I know again its all "conspiracy" but has wikileaks ever had to retract or apologize for any leaked documents?

Lol.... it's all good my friend.

Really nice sharing ideas with you and sorry for calling you evil.
Re: Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle by wickedtuna: 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Lol.... it's all good my friend.

Really nice sharing ideas with you and sorry for calling you evil.
oh no its fine. No hard feelings. Guess i learnt how to paragraph better today grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Or Local Affairs You Must Understand This If You Don't Want Your / Kenya - Launch Of The Standard Gauge Railway Thread (pics And Videos) / 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.