Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. (524 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by Dozzywest(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Some of our politicians are just mean and heartless. How can you dehumanize people, including the aged this publicly.

Nigerian humanitarians needs to be humble and selfless in charity, not everything should be positioned for political gains.

The picture below is a proof of the level our political and social life has degenerated into.

This picture was taken in one of the southeastern states, but it is a national problem and embarrassment.

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by myfan: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Height of ridicule. Whoever is responsible for this should be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin

Wallahi hellfire sef is too comfortable to use as a punishment for most Nigerian politicians.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by babajero(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's the fault of the government.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by donbachi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hustle oo,make ur mother no model for yam zone.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by crackkhaus: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
The politicians are just a representation of the greater population of Nigerians.

We are a people who derive pleasure in making a show of philanthropy, you can see it everyday and everywhere.

What makes the politicians' own more ridiculous, is that these are people earning salaries and allowances in the millions monthly and yet for some reason, when they buy a few bags of rice or yams for the same people who voted them in, it seems like they did them a big favour.

I was watching Bill Gates in an interview today and the interviewer while questioning him made a statement about how the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation singlehandedly funds the WHO - now that's not the only thing some of these large-scale philanthropists are doing yet they don't make noise about it.

The so-called ARV drugs which have been made free today in Nigerian Government hospitals is the result of philanthropy from people who we don't even know their names.

But Nigerian politicians? A comic bunch, not so different from majority of the people who insult them daily.

* Drops mic * angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2020
This is funny because I remember sometimes back seeing a number of shoe-shining kit provided in a youth empowerment program in the north.
Now the funny part is, the way I see people from the East insult northerners and the latter the former, with so much prejudice like anyone of them is better than the other. When in fact all Nigerian leaders, irrespective of their tribe treat their subjects equally—equally unfairly. They all act the same way.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49am On Apr 27, 2020
OP....hunger hasnt caught with you yet, by the time it does, you will also take pic with the free food you just received.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:27am On Apr 27, 2020
This is bad in all sense of it

But I have one request for COVIK-19 aka coronavirus can you please help me check on this politician/person that did this he surely need your visit urgently

If you agree with me click like , if you don't agree click share
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. by johnkey: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Last last he and his generations will die sorrowful deaths

(1) (Reply)

“three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life / / Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.