Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Make Custard. Naija Style. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Custard. Naija Style. (565 Views)

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder / Chapman Happy Hour Builds Affinity Through Distinct Refreshment Naija Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Custard. Naija Style. by Jitefarms: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Custard is used in many Nigerian homes alongside other foods. You won’t really see people eating it alone except for those that have health issues and are specifically told not to take solid foods. So I thought I should share with you all how to make custard the Nigerian way, because it’s something I feel I’m good at, though I don’t really know how to make lots of food varieties.

A lot of people do say “what you need for custard is hot water and the grace of God”. This is because they’ve gotten tired of pouring hot water and still getting yellow liquid in return. So let me go straight to it.

What you need for making custard

A Bowl: For your custard powder
Stirring spoon: For proper mixing
Normal water: To mix with your custard powder
Hot water: To get you final result

How to make custard

Step 1: Get your bowl or a deep plate for your custard powder. The size of the bowl or plate will depend on the number of persons feeding on it. Then you add your powder to the bowl
Step 2: Mix with normal water, it will definitely turn from powder to liquid. I always enjoy this because when mixing with water, it turns from powder to solid before finally getting to liquid state. It’s really fun for me. Make sure you mix very well.
Step 3: Add hot water. Now this is where the problem is. Make sure your water is very hot. If it’s not so hot, you might not get what you’re looking for. And when you’re pouring your water, don’t be too careful, just freestyle and add hot water. And don’t stir while adding hot water, wait till you see what you’re looking for before you stir.

See the full article @ https://jitefarms.com/
Please switch notifications on at the website not miss out on helpful topics. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Locust Beans / Zizi’s Kitchen. / Throwback On Old TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.