Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

If You Are The Fake Person,this Message Is For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are The Fake Person,this Message Is For You (211 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / If You Are Still Having Sex With Mami Wata (Masturbating), Read This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Fake Person,this Message Is For You by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fake people can’t be fake forever, life always leaves a fake person behind. There’s a limit to how long you can fake your life. Time always catches up with a fake person, eventually.
Re: If You Are The Fake Person,this Message Is For You by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice post, OP. I'm actually very fake...but I suggest you change your moniker to RaymondReality. Fantasy should be for fake people like me.
Re: If You Are The Fake Person,this Message Is For You by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
NockMedia:
Nice post, OP. I'm actually very fake...but I suggest you change your moniker to RaymondReality. Fantasy should be for fake people like me.
Fantasy Is just like an imagination,you can imagine stuff and pray it comes to pass,my greatest fantasy is to make Money, perceive unseen Enimes and have Good everlasting healthy

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Repellent In Kano / Kenneth Copeland Vs Corona Virus / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.