Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m (1480 Views)

Lagoon Gate Estate Phase 2... A Beautiful Waterfront Estate. / Lagoon Gate estate Ibejulekki at #1m per plot a beautiful waterfront estate. / Latest Property Deals On The Island.... Invest Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2021
Call 09076190819
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 7:29am On May 05, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 7:30pm On May 06, 2021
Update
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2021
Hello investors
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 10:27pm On May 08, 2021
Do not procastinate further, before you squander up the funds,
make a lasting investment for you and your family.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 10:49pm On May 08, 2021
While investing into real estate, prime locations and land marks matter a whole lot,because it helps skyrocket ROI in a twinkle of an eye......and this prestigious is located in a beautiful prime location and surrounded by good land mark
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 9:26am On May 09, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 11:17am On May 10, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 3:05pm On May 10, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Call 09076190819 to get started.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
Being favorably situated in proximity to prime development projects makes it a smart investor’s choice
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2021
For more enquiries, call or whatsapp 09076190819
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 8:20pm On May 12, 2021
Real estate investment is a trusted investment that appreciate overtime
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2021
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
1)Fastest Growing Exurb of Lagos. Fastest Population Growth!
2) Industrial Hub
3) The Lagoon Factor
4)Multiple Access Root Factor
5) The Most Affordable and yet immediately habitable estate.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
Smart investors have seen what the future holds, and they're buying into real estate, you should too
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 4:49pm On May 15, 2021
Investment opportunities
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
For more enquiry, Call or whatsapp 09076190819
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
Invest in your future today
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 8:42am On May 17, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 3:02pm On May 17, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 12:23pm On May 18, 2021
Investment decision is a proper decision to make now
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 12:30pm On May 20, 2021
Not only do you get to enjoy the beautiful views and the chance for outdoor recreational fun whenever you want, this Estate is also strategically situated in between the ongoing industrial developments in ibeju Lekki making it a highly sort after place for investors
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 2:15pm On May 24, 2021
For years and years to come, the only investment that won't go "DIP" � remains real estate, because it is natural and its need is unending.

I come in peace �️ to tell you it's time to break that jinx of objecting to a life-changing opportunity of owning a piece of property, that would fetch you nothing less than 300% Return on investment with 3 to 5 years.

It's time to channel your loose funds to the right investment channel like real estate. And you don't want to miss out! Due to the enormous activities and developments on all our properties, I'm pleased to inform all existing customers who had bought any of our properties in the past few months or years, that on the 1st of June, 2021, their investment will be witnessing an increase in value � as a lot of development has begun on all our properties.

If you're interested in owning a property today, the best time for you to invest is now, as this would affect the value � of our properties.

Call/Chat me on +2349076190819 .... to secure your plot now!
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 1:01pm On May 25, 2021
Today is another day to take advantage of this mind blowing opportunity
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2021
Offering you the best real estate buying experience
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2021
Sometimes, we often put our trust in people who give us advice, which we probably think it's the best.

Unknown to us that such advice may be counter-productive, which could make us make the wrong decision.

And the attributes of a smart investor are to be well-disciplined and always trust your intuition.

Make this day count for you by taking advantage of owning a smart estate in the heart of the fastest-growing part of Lagos. (Ibeju-Lekki)

May you not be storytelling when others are succeeding.

Call/Chat: +2349076190819 ... to help you secure your plots today!
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 9:18am On May 29, 2021
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Are you still thinking and contemplating on how to pay for that your choice property?

Here is a painful truth;;; Someone has or is about to go make a deposit for that property.

Here is a Consolation: You can become that person by taking action right away.

Properties are fast Selling out and you don't want to keep being on that wish state.

If the biggest Refinery in Africa and The First Free Trade Zone In Nigeria is strongly taking shape in an Area, what are you still doing?

Are you Criticising, Scared, In doubt, Complaining?

Be Wise and Wake up. Millions are been invested in Ibeju Lekki and those Millions will become Trillions and more in the nearest future.

Sow Into that vision today, so you can Harvest with the smart and wise ones in future during Harvest Time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A 3 Storey Building In Egwuekwe Maryland, Enugu Sinks Inside Ground / 4bedroom Duplex Now Selling At Treasure Island Estate Igbogbo Ikorodu / Shops For Sale @ Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate Ajah/lejkki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.