Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Only Permanent Cure For Tooth Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only Permanent Cure For Tooth Pain (587 Views)

Are You Not Tired Of Tooth Pain And Using Plenty Drugs / Ulcer And Tooth Pain Solutions / Did You Know Tooth Pain Can Indicate Organ Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Permanent Cure For Tooth Pain by Idrysbaba: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
[/b]
My name is Idris. To God Almighty be all the Glory forever, I'm the CEO of TOOTHACHE HERBAL CURE Osogbo, Osun State.

TOOTHACHE/ Tooth Pain is a very dangerous ailment to the Teeth and to the whole body as a whole. And if care isn't taking on time, it can be more Dangerous.

[b]
Let together share the good news......
Don't go and be wasting your money......
Don't make your mouth/teeth incomplete by removing any of your teeth....
Instead of you accepting to remove teeth, why not try this genuine *TOOTHACHE* *HERBAL CURE (THC)* today and live forever thanking your God

You can reach out to me via idrys230@gmail.com or eedris_adebayo@yahoo.com or Text or Whatsapp 07037953453

Re: The Only Permanent Cure For Tooth Pain by lokotamak(m): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Pls how much is it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sperm Count Naturally With 40 Plus For Men / How I Succeeded In Handling This Stretch Mark After Childbirth / We Sell Chinese Green Tea For Immunity Boosting And Prevention Of Illnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.