Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ulcer And Tooth Pain Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer And Tooth Pain Solutions (578 Views)

The Only Permanent Cure For Tooth Pain / See How To Permanently Cure Ulcer And Diabetes With Moringa Leaf / Cure For Diabetics,stomach Ulcer And Arthritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer And Tooth Pain Solutions by Classicisabel26(f): 9:51pm On May 07, 2020
COPIED
Product Testimony

Our Products works, pls read her testimony �����

So this is my longrich testimony. My son use to have cream teeth, Really dirty looking cream. He started using longrich toothpaste about 4months ago, and his cream teeth has turned to white. Over the years, I brushed his teeth with baking soda to a point where his gums bleed all to to avail. Longrich toothpaste works babes.

Secondly, when u told me to start drinking from the alkaline cup to help my ulcer, i thought it was all a fuse. I bought the cup in August 2019 sha,cos the ulcer pain was killing me.

Guess what! It worked. I have stopped talking omeprazole daily. Once I drink from the cup at the slighted feel of the ulcer pain, I get instant relief is seconds and the paid does not aggravate, it ends there.

The alkaline cup neutralizes all the acid causing pain in my stomach immediately. Longrich indeed works��������

Its available at company price...

Click on the link for whatspp

https:///2348101664433

Re: Ulcer And Tooth Pain Solutions by Ngwup123(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2020
Wow. This is a lovly testimony. Longrich products are the best. I had toothache before and using the toothpaste? And calcium? My pains vanished

(1) (Reply)

Scientists In China Believe New Drug Can Stop Pandemic 'without Vaccine' / Doctors Pls Help A Brother Out (picture Attached) / Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction In 20's And 30's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.