Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Employment Offer From United Health Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Offer From United Health Group (274 Views)

Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / How To Reject An Employment Offer After Initially Accepting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Offer From United Health Group by mhbabanna: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I saw a job advert on FB precisely on 23/04/2020 for the role of Remote Employee with United Health Group. I opened the link (Google forms) and applied. Two days later I received a text message that I have been selected and should check my email for appointment letter and Agreement which I was to sign and scan back to them, on it was provision for my Renumeration, terms of engagement and account details. Weekly pay, 5days of my choice.

Few hrs after sending it back another mail came in notifying me of dispatch of working tools (laptop, headphones, etc) through DHL and I should confirm receipt. Further directives would be given after I confirm receipt of working tools.

Now my dilemma are;

No interview, be it phone or video

No guarantor and equipments were dispatched

Aren't air and land borders supposed to be closed?

Everything seems so fast and too good to believe.

Presumably those gadgets are coming from the US, couldn't they have been infected with COVID 19?

Kindly advise.
Re: Employment Offer From United Health Group by MY20thBILLION: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2020
mhbabanna:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I saw a job advert on FB precisely on 23/04/2020 for the role of Remote Employee with United Health Group. I opened the link (Google forms) and applied. Two days later I received a text message that I have been selected and should check my email for appointment letter and Agreement which I was to sign and scan back to them, on it was provision for my Renumeration, terms of engagement and account details. Weekly pay, 5days of my choice.

Few hrs after sending it back another mail came in notifying me of dispatch of working tools (laptop, headphones, etc) through DHL and I should confirm receipt. Further directives would be given after I confirm receipt of working tools.

Now my dilemma are;

No interview, be it phone or video

No guarantor and equipments were dispatched

Aren't air and land borders supposed to be closed?

Everything seems so fast and too good to believe.

Presumably those gadgets are coming from the US, couldn't they have been infected with COVID 19?

Kindly advise.

Bro, do you need a soothsayer to tell you its pure scam..SMH

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For People With A Skill Or Talent / Making Money Online Is A Sure. Give This One A Try Today. / Vacancy: Head Chef In A School In Abuja (job Ref: Hcs1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.