Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

A Message For Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Message For Everyone (531 Views)

FCID Sent Me A Message For Faulty Loan. Am I In Trouble? / A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me / Innoson Vs Guaranty Trust Bank - A Message For #lazyyouths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Everyone by Mcdane15: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2020
This Covid19 has greatly affected the world and also cost us a lot, most have lost their jobs, businesses are downsizing and laying off employees,
people are depressed and alot is really happening out there, but there is good news, and the good news is that it would all be over and we are coming out of this stronger and better than ever before
But one thing, there is going to be a great change in every sector of the economy, and automation is going to be the next big thing as more and more
businesses would start going online, using technology to make more sales, more and more sections of customer service would be automated so as to
cut cost and increase revenue and we can see it's already happening meaning once this is over there is going to be tech everywhere, this is not the time to be left behind ata all.
The big question now is are you prepared?, have you started putting mechnasims in place?, how are you planning on giving your customers the best?.
how are you planning on getting more customers, increasing sales and getting more revenue at the end of all this? if you've answered all this or you
need help with all these pls call @ 08119479030 it's gonna be interesting, i look foward to hearing from you.
I almost forgot to add this even if you don't have a business a job or anything doing still feel free to call there are lots of opportunities out there let's get something in your hands.

(1) (Reply)

Flat, 3D & Transparent Logo Design With Text Animation / Gtbank, Other Banks Release Guidelines Customers Must Follow To Enter Their Bank / Making Money From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.