Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me (1206 Views)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by brutal1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
This loan platforms have become a nuisance and I believe they cant be functioning without the backing of the Powers that be. Humiliating customers by sending messages to their contacts is nothing to be ashamed of....it is a loan..not that I killed somebody or stole money, neither am I an herdsmen or ritualist. The thieves that are milking nigeria dry are alive and all have names they are not ashamed, who am I to be ashamed grin they are even contesting and winning elections. I need information on how to locate their office pls !

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by God1000(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Too bad, these people always go beyond the pale.
Humiliation, Character assassination and campaign of calumny is their métier
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Lamasta(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Go and pay your loan my friend and stop claiming victim.....When una need loan una go dey humble but when it's time to pay na thread una go dey open

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
This loan platforms have become a nuisance and I believe they cant be functioning without the backing of the Powers that be. Humiliating customers by sending messages to their contacts is nothing to be ashamed of....it is a loan..not that I killed somebody or stole money, neither am I an herdsmen or ritualist. The thieves that are milking nigeria dry are alive and all have names they are not ashamed, who am I to be ashamed grin they are even contesting and winning elections. I need information on how to locate their office pls !

You're talking complete nonsense.

You borrowed money and now it's time for you to pay back you're avoiding their calls. Instead of you to look for money to repay a loan you willingly took you opened a thread to talk rubbish.

The loan you took is part of investors funds, it is not your own share of government money!

4 Likes

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by phranco(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Some people are just demented I swear, so because things are moving well for you and you have a paying job , you think its same with others. Somebody that is owing that defaulted at the due time probably have issue with his finance or source of income, and is financially incapacitated at that time. Nobody likes/wants his name to be defamed because of mere 10k - 50k. Maybe the person is out of job/income at the moment and even struggling to feed. If sapa don hold you before you will understand what I mean, cos I have been there before.
Even Nigeria , and most of these rich people you see are owing millions and nobody has defamed them. I can't owe 10k, and have the money, and also have in mind that my lender will defame my character, and I refuse to pay, its not sensible at all. Let's mind how we talk to people cos you don't know what they are passing through, I have had similar experience and I know what am saying

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Lamasta:
Go and pay your loan my friend and stop claiming victim.....When una need loan una go dey humble but when it's time to pay na thread una go dey open
Don't mind him, it's people like him that spoil others business, op I want to ask you something, if you were the one that owns that loan shark firm and people refused to pay back their loans, how would you feel? smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by brutal1(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
At times, you need to ask questions before you jump into conclusion. You dont have to jump on this as well, did I mention that I avoided their calls? I had a failed transaction on friday and was asked to get to the bank in person to fix it, I did a screenshot of the whole process and carried the said agent along, banks will always tell you to give them 24 to 48 hrs to fix it...during this time...there is no magic you can do...the money later reflected and the loan was paid. You dont have to jump into conclusion because your comment here is nonsense as well.
MrFollowFollow:

You borrowed money and now it's time for you to pay back you're avoiding their calls. Instead of you to look for money to repay a loan you willingly took you opened a thread to talk rubbish.

The loan you took is part of investors funds, it is not your own share of government money!

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by richmanrichard: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
ndo! But this is very very � funny
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by brutal1(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
This is the way you people just Jump on topics without thinking...Who is not owing someone directly or indirectly in nigeria? Do you know how much of my money is outside as well? See the nigeria of today, we all need patience because times are hard, I sell cars...if you are in ibadan, I dey Bodija, do you know how much of my money dey outside? You people just jump into conclusion without even thinking...
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't mind him, it's people like him that spoil others business, op I want to ask you something, if you were the one that owns that loan shark firm and people refused to pay back their loans, how would you feel? smh

1 Like

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by brutal1(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Nobody dey wake up on a normal day to go dey collect loan, but life go soon happen to you, your time sef dey come..I sure say one day you sef will find yourself in this kind thing, I am sure people like you have contacts that has requested for a raise before that you didnt help and the only option is to approach these platforms, but you ds life ehn, the table go turn to you and you will understand that life na dice...at times you get 6, 3, 2, 1 or 5. That time you go remember the trash you consciously typed here is a problem.of you not connecting your brain to your hand.
Lamasta:
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by InformationTV: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
phranco:
Some people are just demented I swear, so because things are moving well for you and you have a paying job , you think its same with others. Somebody that is owing that defaulted at the due time probably have issue with his finance or source of income, and is financially incapacitated at that time. Nobody likes/wants his name to be defamed because of mere 10k - 50k. Maybe the person is out of job/income at the moment and even struggling to feed. If sapa don hold you before you will understand what I mean, cos I have been there before.
Even Nigeria , and most of these rich people you see are owing millions and nobody has defamed them. I can't owe 10k, and have the money, and also have in mind that my lender will defame my character, and I refuse to pay, its not sensible at all. Let's mind how we talk to people cos you don't know what they are passing through, I have had similar experience and I know what am saying

You are right.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Information is Power. People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cash and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by lloydtruth: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2022
@OP go and pay your loan. They helped you when you needed money to sort things out, now you should help them stay in business by paying back. Remember there's tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by prof22(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2022
How do you conclude he avoided their calls? Have ever been in similar situation? When I was in this mess, I had to make sure my phone was up all day because once you are unreachable they believe you did it intentionally...forgetting how bad power is in the country....I had to make sure my phone was up...these platforms are unreasonable...at times you make payment and it is not updated on their platform due to bad network and they will kill you with calls. Alot of made people I know are in financial mess at the moment...anybody can be in financial mess...you people are so insensitive ooo ...so na you come talk sense for this your nonsense comment ?
MrFollowFollow:

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Lamasta(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
Nobody dey wake up on a normal day to go dey collect loan, but life go soon happen to you, your time sef dey come..I sure say one day you sef will find yourself in this kind thing, I am sure people like you have contacts that has requested for a raise before that you didnt help and the only option is to approach these platforms, but you ds life ehn, the table go turn to you and you will understand that life na dice...at times you get 6, 3, 2, 1 or 5. That time you go remember the trash you consciously typed here is a problem.of you not connecting your brain to your hand.
The borrower is a slave to the lender that's what the Bible said.
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
Stop the victims mentality and pay what You owe, may God bless you cool
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
I though loan apps was banned.
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
I think I happens after defaulting, they did similar to my colleague. He wasn't even aware of such, after he paid he just uninstall the app.
Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
prof22:
How do you conclude he avoided their calls? Have ever been in similar situation? When I was in this mess, I had to make sure my phone was up all day because once you are unreachable they believe you did it intentionally...forgetting how bad power is in the country....I had to make sure my phone was up...these platforms are unreasonable...at times you make payment and it is not updated on their platform due to bad network and they will kill you with calls. Alot of made people I know are in financial mess at the moment...anybody can be in financial mess...you people are so insensitive ooo ...so na you come talk sense for this your nonsense comment ?

If he did not avoid and ignore calls and text messages the loan agent would not have accused him of doing that. Go and read the text message she sent him.

I'm talking based on experience in loan recovery in Nigeria while you are talking out of sentiments therefore you are the one talking nonsense.

@brural1 knows he is guilty but he's here claiming to be a victim so he can get public sympathy.

Nigerians will convince you to bend rules and give them a loan they're not qualified to get then when it's time to pay back they will start using all types of strategies to avoid repaying the loan, in the end you will just end up looking like a fo0l because you tried to help someone!

1 Like

Re: A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
brutal1:
At times, you need to ask questions before you jump into conclusion. You dont have to jump on this as well, did I mention that I avoided their calls? I had a failed transaction on friday and was asked to get to the bank in person to fix it, I did a screenshot of the whole process and carried the said agent along, banks will always tell you to give them 24 to 48 hrs to fix it...during this time...there is no magic you can do...the money later reflected and the loan was paid. You dont have to jump into conclusion because your comment here is nonsense as well.

I have worked in a loan company before so there is no type of lie that I have not heard before.

When it's time to repay the loan they will come up with a bunch of excuses which are 98% lies!

Lies that will insult your intelligence and trigger you to take extreme action against them.

The loan agent sent you that message out of anger because you frustrated him/her by insulting his intelligence with your lame excuses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nigerians Shop Online? / High Profit Internet Businesses You Can Do Before Christmas! / Please Can Someone Tell Me How To Make Chicken Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.