Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). (946 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by ruggedtimi(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Writing on his IG page, Jeff Bezos world's richest man shared a screenshot message from a racist threatening Amazon idue to his support for black lives matter.
Jeff wrote;
"There have been a number of sickening but not suprising responses in my inbox since my last post. This sort of hate shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows. Its important to make it visible. This is just one example of the problem. And Dave you 're the kind of customer I'm happy to lose. "

Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by GOGMIG(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Short of words
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Not different from the type of hateful messages afonjas leave here on Nairaland on Igbo business threads like Innoson. Lets stop being hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by majamajic(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Understanding is different
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by Kriss216: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2020
65% of Whites are psychos!
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by banjicom(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2020
This kind of customers are better left ignored.
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by tyup(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Black Americans crying out at Black lives matters are sick in the Head and are obviously stupid. Everyday on the streets of Da hood at illy, Texas and Georgia a black man get gunned down by his fellow Blacks

2pac killed by who? A black man
Biggy killed by who? A black man
Nipsey killed by who? A black man
Pop smoke killed by who? A black man
Bleep killed by who? A black man
9 shot at 50 cent ordered by? A black man
Marvin Gaye killed by who? A black man

The list are just too many. while most whites on the other hand dies due to health complications or accident. Blacks would rather kill each other for Girls, drugs, money and common beef. 90% of American celebrities killed in the last 20 years are blacks and killed by fellow Blacks or when last was it when you heard a white Celebrity was shot by fellow whites

Mohfokas Blacks in the US be asking for what they can't give. stop killing each other first. The whites learn tf to kill you guys as they want cuz of how you treat yourselves sad

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by olaric(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
A sick world seriously in urgent need of healing right now.
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by olaric(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
kovic20:
Not different from the type of hateful messages afonjas leave here on Nairaland on Igbo business threads like Innoson. Lets stop being hypocrites!

Kettle calling pot black. No tribe in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to hate speech against other tribes. You Igbos are even worse because you will rent and live in our houses in the west and still be hating on us.

I have been to the east before and no tribe is as hateful and vengeful as the Igbos. You treat others with disdain and believe that your tribe and people are superior to others. You hate Housas, hate Yorubas and even hate your own people.
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by tyup(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2020
olaric:

Kettle calling pot black. No tribe in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to hate speech against other tribes. You Igbos are even worse because you will rent and live in our houses in the west and still be hating on us.

I have been to the east before and no tribe is as hateful and vengeful as the Igbos. You treat others with disdain and believe that your tribe and people are superior to others. You hate Housas, hate Yorubas and even hate your own people.

I never knew I was not the only one who Noticed this. that's why I laugh loud at those fools who thinks Biafrauud would stand or get better as a country with such typa people. they just gon be worse off than Somalis and Sudanese with states like Ebonyi and Anambra fighting themselves non stop. smh
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by otipoju(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Black Americans crying out at Black lives matters are sick in the Head and are obviously stupid. Everyday on the streets of Da hood at illy, Texas and Georgia a black man get gunned down by his fellow Blacks

2pac killed by who? A black man
Biggy killed by who? A black man
Nipsey killed by who? A black man
Pop smoke killed by who? A black man
Bleep killed by who? A black man
9 shot at 50 cent ordered by? A black man
Marvin Gaye killed by who? A black man

The list are just too many. while most whites on the other hand dies due to health complications or accident. Blacks would rather kill each other for Girls, drugs, money and common beef. 90% of American celebrities killed in the last 20 years are blacks and killed by fellow Blacks or when last was it when you heard a white Celebrity was shot by fellow whites

Mohfokas Blacks in the US be asking for what they can't give. stop killing each other first. The whites learn tf to kill you guys as they want cuz of how you treat yourselves sad

I get you point and because it's also adds fuel to the fire. But racism is deeper than that.
Re: Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). by emmajodeci(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price / The New Richest Man In The World. Not Jeff, Not Elon, Not Bill Gate / What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.