Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon (63056 Views)

Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your real mama tongue

cheesy cheesy Same as yours.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

cheesy cheesy Same as yours.
nah just yours ,the one you fvck , motherfucker tongue tongue tongue
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Excessnation: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
You shouldn’t say such about women that’s harsh
GreatResearcher1:
Women are very stupid sets of items
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Beetobee(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Oh dear!I weep for your mother,a WOMAN that suffered to give birth to and bring up your type!
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Badestman: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your father ,the real one tongue

Cool and your father is a good man, but refused to wear condom to prevent you
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Advancedman(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/26/texas-mayor-broke-her-own-stay-at-home-order-to-go-to-nail-salon/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If a commoner tendered apology a leader should die so she deserves to be shot dead on the spot.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Badestman:

Cool and your father is a good man, but refused to wear condom to prevent you
says the son of a wh0re who was conceived by a burst condom grin grin grin,born by mistake tongue
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by blowjohn(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Badestman:

Ask your mum that...domestic fool

Hahahahahahaha!
Pain!!!
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by UKBobo(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

This is a perfect example of the foolishness of a Nigerian mindset.

One person makes a mistake and the jackass extrapolates to make a statement on the gender that has nourished him from birth. Some men are not worthy of oxygen.

So Aliyu makes a mistake....Obafemi encore....Uche encore.....
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
nah just yours ,the one you fvck , motherfucker tongue tongue tongue

No, I fvck yours. It's a secret she won't tell anyone.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by lookingfly: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/26/texas-mayor-broke-her-own-stay-at-home-order-to-go-to-nail-salon/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
that's a sane country, she even apologized as a top leader......for naija, where you see apology?
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by justmenoni: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Including your female family members?

GreatResearcher1:
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by ucheuzor1(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Atleast she apologized knowing she was wrong. That's a country where things work.

Can our egocentric leaders ever apologize to the masses??
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Men are very foolish set of items on Earth, imagine the large numbers of them dat went to Abba karyi burial.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by j1mmy: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
how many people are infected in the US...?1 exactly!!!!!. and the above mumu is the exact reason why the US is the epicenter of covid-19 in the world.

[img]https://media./images/379ed722f42139aa0fbbba563ea1e3fb/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

No, I fvck yours. It's a secret she won't tell anyone.
nah mine is an epitome of decent and virtuous,a woman of Grace ,a mother of all mothers , a woman who knows when her child is hungry , a blessing to all who knows her , unlike yours and her motherfucker son grin
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by IduNaOba: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You deserve a 100 years ban
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Sensini123(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Boredom is worse than infectious disease walahi
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
nah mine is an epitome of decent and virtuous unlike yours, motherfucker grin
Same with mine too, our old mothers have dignity and virtues in their prime, and good mothers too. Most of you smelling things parading as women nowadays are the useless things the guy was referring to the other time. He was referring to shamless séx dólls we have today cheesy cheesy.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

Same with mine too, our old mother have dignity and virtues in their prime, and good mothers too. Most of you smelling things parading as women nowadays are the useless things the guy was referring to the other time. He was referring to shamless séx dólls we have today cheesy cheesy.
nah ,yours was never part of the group of decent women, so are your sisters of today . But mine was and still is ,oh my sweet mother, a woman of Grace, a woman who is a blessing to me and everyone around her, a rare gem , a good supporter , my sweet sweet mother, unlike yours tongue tongue tongue
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by DexterousOne(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2020
ossaisly:
this pandemic has revealed that this white folks are not as smart as we use to hype them.

Well

Maybe you are right

But then

Their societies are put together, and most of the inventions and innovation of the last 150 yeara come from their quarters

Black societies however are broken down and fallen apart and so dependent on others for anything

This alone speak volumes

Maybe on a one on ome basis you are right

But on a societal basis

Black societies are full of shit

1 Like

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
nah ,yours was never part of the group of decent women, so are your sisters of today . But mine was and still is ,oh my sweet mother, a woman of Grace, a woman who is a blessing to me and everyone around her, a rare gem , a good supporter , my sweet sweet mother, unlike yours tongue tongue tongue

I celebrate your mother and every older woman because they are virtuous women, but most of you smellos our generation is left with it are nothing more than things to relieve sexual urges. cheesy
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

I celebrate your mother and every older woman because they are virtuous women, but most of you smellos our generation is left with it are nothing more than things to relieve sexual urges. cheesy
thanks for joining me to celebrate my sweet sweet mother, the one who raised allher children the right way ,lol still doesn't change the fact that you are a mother fvcker tho tongue
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by DAVE5(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eriggs:
Women and fashion sha

Lol

But I duff my hat for her ohh based on the apology she tendered, so much humility coming from a leader

Unlike our homegrown leaders, they would even arrest the media house that dates publicise the pix of them in a nail salon
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ghenisean(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sue me tongue

Sue khee,no ooooo.
The best is,we will tell our daddy for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ghenisean:

Sue khee,no ooooo.
The best is,we will tell our daddy for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
go and tell your daddy na tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ghenisean(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
go and tell your daddy na tongue tongue tongue.

sad angry OK naaaa,watch. Just watch. @Slawomir
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ghenisean:

sad angry OK naaaa,watch. Just watch. @Slawomir
na only damn nigga e go shout reach tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
thanks for joining me to celebrate my sweet sweet mother, the one who raised allher children the right way ,lol still doesn't change the fact that you are a mother fvcker tho tongue

cheesy you're my senior partner in the mother fvcking business.
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by Ladycewhy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

cheesy you're my senior partner in the mother fvcking business.
lol, atleast you have agreed you are a mother fvcker grin grin grin grin
Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
j1mmy:

bro its obvious its too early, as it is still around 7am in NY right now....but just to give you a clue: Spain who in your pic had NO cases whatsoever, right now has 331 deaths for today....

to have an idea of what the full day numbers would be, you need to check yesterdays's numbers... here enjoy:

1 Like

Re: Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ossaisly:
this pandemic has revealed that this white folks are not as smart as we use to hype them.

its not their fault....i mean, what do you expect when you have a presido that says that this is a hoax, then that everything is under control, then that the virus will die down in April warmer month, then that Chloroquine is the sure cure and then that if you inject disinfectant it will probably kill the virus...?!?!

when you have a leader that spew so much TRASH daily, no wonder its citizens are as deluded and brainless as this above woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.