Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras (8374 Views)

Nigeria Most Dangerous Cult Group BBC Report / 8 Most Dangerous Cult Groups In Nigeria. / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Farki: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

which Kain Mara Dem dey Mara....
person wey government dey feed dey call himself Mara..... I laff in swahili.
Fulani herdsman sef bad pass their mara

Guy all these Mexican and South American gangs and cartels aren't joking at all. They sometimes control large sections of the government in their home countries. I saw one video where they cut a rival gang member's face off.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Farki:

Guy all these Mexican and South American gangs and cartels aren't joking at all. They sometimes control large sections of the government in their home countries. I saw one video where they cut a rival gang member's face off.
yes I know they are capable of heinous crimes but they don't do nothing new that guys here don't do.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Krak(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

yes I know they are capable of heinous crimes but they don't do nothing new that guys here don't do.

The guys here actually learnt their brutality from the American gangs.

Evil is easy to learn and practice.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Kingrexyl(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

You don't have common sense, you want to compare maras and fulani herdsmen your brain must be faulty.

1 Like

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You don't have common sense, you want to compare maras and fulani herdsmen your brain must be faulty.
Awey. They have their own Mara there.
We have our own herdsmen here.
Mara kill people Fulani kill people, what's the difference.
Fulani kill more than Mara self
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Krak:

The guys here actually learnt their brutality from the American gangs.

Evil is easy to learn and practice.
Violence is inherent in every part of the globe.

We didn't learn shit from any American.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Balogunodua(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Daddy46:
those talking rubbish awawa Boyz and one million are they brutal like ,not talk of other gangsters or brutal cult all this cult practice in Nigeria are shits and if you check the origin of axe they are not know Nigeria check axe in other part of the world them mad gan, check blood,maras, KKK, Vikings,not Nigeria version of cult check them outside them waste you,not hungry cult eiye,awawa,1million Boyz cult way they were slippers and rubber shoe,cult way no get house,car,no gun like uzi,mac4,barretta,short gun,pump action,no battle axe guy nigeria cult na still rubbish
Oga go sidon jare!

Brutality, craziness, boldness etc. Are not judge by how rich you are or amount of house you have build, i bet this fucking Maras won't last 6hours in the street of Ajegunle even with their ammunations, have see guyz in Mushin chasing theives that are carrying Ak47 rifles with ordinary bottles, i bet my letf eye non of this fucking Maras can try it.

1 Like

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by scoundrel(f): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Somebody is showing how a world renowned gang is the deadliest on earth and yet one entity is adamant that a group of hungry fellows who terrorize only his village is more deadly. Last last na bingos full this forum, one can't tell me anything contrary.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by seanwilliam(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Somebody is showing how a world renowned gang is the deadliest on earth and yet one entity is adamant that a group of hungry fellows who terrorize only his village is more deadly. Last last na bingos full this forum, one can't tell me anything contrary.
I gave up when the guy said mushin boys dey chase people with Gun... dem say mara na the deadliest, he dey talk of awonwa, 1millions boys grin I just dey laugh
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

that's exactly what am talking about. all they got is money, they no get any weyrey for where local touts here dey.
Mara can kill for millions but do you know that Agege boys are so harmful that they can kill for nothing....

Mara no bad reach Boko Haram abi u wan argue that one

You're joking right?

Some of these gangs make even Al-Qaeda look like Boy Scouts.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

Bro, some of these gangs skin their enemies alive.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gordieshegz:
They are not even strong enough..

Ordinary 1 million boys will beat these ones.
Let alone awawa boys.

Silly beings with dirty ways.

#Spit#

It's not about physical strength.

These guys transnational organizions, with more resources than many countries.

El Chapo's son was arrested last year by an elite unit of police and military officers.

Do you know what happened?

His people unleashed so much violence that the president had to order his release.

Later, they ambushed the leading officer and killed him with over 150 bullets.

Who be 1 million boys?
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by don4real: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Is boko haran a cult group?
Abeg, I nor fi argue with you.
You nor sabi

Yes, boko is local because na only 9ja dem dy.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by don4real: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
I gave up when the guy said mushin boys dey chase people with Gun... dem say mara na the deadliest, he dey talk of awonwa, 1millions boys grin I just dey laugh

Leave d guy, e dy give himself hope
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Sometime ago somewhere in Nigeria some cultists attacked their rivals and beheaded them, they took the heads to a football pitch and made goalposts with it, they used some head as football in broad daylight. Police came to arrest them there and found out that they were drugged
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

You're joking right?

Some of these gangs make even Al-Qaeda look like Boy Scouts.

They kill for business not for fun....
Some people in this naija kill for useless rituals.

Mara is not doing anything new
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
scoundrel:
World renown my ass....
Say something else abeg
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by cybriz82(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
They remind me of a movie I watched..the inmate...those guys no get joy.them no dey use eyes see person yansh..
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Balogunodua(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
illicit:

World renown my ass....
Say something else abeg
Leave them, world renown ko world rename ni, make dem carry their madness come Africa especially Naija dem go no sey dem no mad.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Balogunodua(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
scoundrel:
How many countries does the fucking maras terrorize that made them world renown Cuz i don't see them terrorizing China, Russian etc. They are only present in America, here in Africa we don't know them, so they can go Bleep themselves, everyone is king in his own house.

1 Like

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Balogunodua:

Leave them, world renown ko world rename ni, make dem carry their madness come Africa especially Naija dem go no sey dem no mad.
grin
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Ordinary ritualist guy dey do dat one here. Dey cut person breast and remove eye join.
Talk another one
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by ThugBoy(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Mara's 13 gang and prison na 5&6
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by KalyLewan: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2020
I like to read about business and economic issues like this one on https://www.intrafish.com/ about Russian fishing tycoon Vitali Orlov and his Norebo Company. They might lose billions right now because of the division of shares and the offshores that came out during court investigation. A pretty interesting story like a real-life detective story.
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
ugolinze123:
Thought Vikings from Norway were the most badass in the world...

There have been no vikings from Norway in over 10 centuries. The Norwegians are one of the most civilized people in the world now. Fools who choose to be demented take you more than 1000 years of backwardness in the name of forming a brotherhood. Joining a cult is the most stupid thing any learned mind can ever do. Backward ideologies and violent tendencies. Nothing good.

3 Likes

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by dederocs(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
who cares...
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Exmilitant(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
But the maras are hardly known in the US. They ply their trade (drug and human trafficking) in central america. We still have the Mafias and kkk who now operate intelligently: they are in congress, fbi, cia, police etc you cant compare the maras to these ones. Then there is us in the creeks trafficking crude and armed to the teeth. Dont mess with an outlaw...
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Bennysam: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
illicit:

bros it's not about the armoury.... what does Mara do with the Glocks and saucer Colt whatever's, they fire into the air that's all...
here, an awawa boy can take lives with a kitchen knife just because of 200 naira, imagine the kind of Carnage that Fulani does with a matchete.... American gangsters are Hollywood abeg.....
here shit is real
Guy keep quit or you go and watch this Mara guy on YouTube
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by ugolinze123(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
kingthreat:

There have been no vikings from Norway in over 10 centuries now. The Norwegians are one of the most civilized people in the world now. Fools who choose to be demented take you more than 1000 years of backwardness in the name of forming a brotherhood. Joining a cult is the most stupid thing any learned mind can ever do. Backward ideologies and violent tendencies. Nothing good.
Thanks.. insightful
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bennysam:

Guy keep quit or you go and watch this Mara guy on YouTube
Keep shut or you come to me and I show u how it goes..... Mara ko. Para ni
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Bennysam: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
illicit:

Keep shut or you come to me and I show u how it goes..... Mara ko. Para ni
If I meet u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught Hiding provisions In Her Underwear (photo) / Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner / Couple Smuggle N3.2M Worth Of Cannabis Concealed In A Car’s Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.