Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! (2595 Views)

Widow Of Man Who Saved 13 People From Drowning Thanks Nigerians (video) / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
guitarlife2:
@OP let me just mention this here if you like quit but someone might see my post and be encouraged.
I graduated in 2009 with a 2:1 BSC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. For 4 years I did not get a job with that good course and grade.
Many of my mates walked out of our final exams into jobs waiting for them.
Needless to say, things have changed, many of those guys even buzz me to send them money today.

Summary, every body faces challenges in life, if you quit you deny yourself the chance for a better day .
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by guitarlife2: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I graduated in 2008. I am not getting younger, no support system, Family, and everything around has been devised to work against me. Before I see glimpse of hope. Not anymore. I am just there and waiting for something to happen, that's if it will ever happen.

I still can relate, I don't know what circumstances surround you but what I would advise is to focus on yourself. If you are down, you can not be pulling others along .
Ensure you get on your own feet before you start looking for others.
If you are not handicapped then to feed yourself alone should not be a problem.
Some people will have to relocate to the village and start farming for them to have breakthrough, so think deeply, evaluate your options and make your choices without considering what others will say.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I graduated in 2008. I am not getting younger, no support system, Family, and everything around has been devised to work against me. Before I see glimpse of hope. Not anymore. I am just there and waiting for something to happen, that's if it will ever happen.

Be Strong. You simply need a good connect to showcase ur photography and blow. Look to social media. Forget negative vibes, simply believe in yourself
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Truth is things are likely to get worse than better. Murphy's Law.
For every 'success' story you read here, there are 20 unsuccessful ones. It's the luck of the draw bruh, and the game is rigged. Even the success stories are mostly lies. It is indeed hopeless. But you can draw comfort in the fact that you are not alone.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for the hard truth. Very much needed.

ModelX:
Truth is things are likely to get worse than better. Murphy's Law.
For every 'success' story you read here, there are 20 unsuccessful ones. It's the luck of the draw bruh, and the game is rigged. Even the success stories are mostly lies. It is indeed hopeless. But you can draw comfort in the fact that you are not alone.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
cry

Misery heart-ache and wretchedness abound.How have you been welcomed
to my soul?and more than welcomed-
coupled as a demon i cannot cast
away.

Peace has grown with other worldly
intent,and left in its wake and chaos punctures life day to day
without a worry or care.

Forlorn is the heart so long unattended ,and thus the mind does wanders to sweet bitter nothings,and worse no ones.

Cease your errant travel ,cease and come home!To find comfort and nurture,to love to
grow.Wander not,dear heart and ache no more.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
Thanks for the hard truth. Very much needed.

You confront the hard truth and go from there. Sink or swim. Either way you owe nobody any explanations nor should you be embarrassed. For what?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is no one talking about my written poems?? They convey my heartfelt emotions. I hope someone is reading

2 Likes

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
I really need some head up, encouragement to survive, if not I am at the far end of the tunnel. I have been strong and resilient for too long.

SweetCunt97:
Be Strong. You simply need a good connect to showcase ur photography and blow. Look to social media. Forget negative vibes, simply believe in yourself
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by andyanders: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op, braze up as I see ur future as a great man ONLY if u can have a rethink and believe in urself. Your written poem is even a true way to success if u can put yours out there to be heard and u will excell. Never see urself as a failure. The Wole Soyinkas, Chinua Achebes etc, pussed theirs out with their pen, and today, they stamped their name in history for life.

2 Likes

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Grateful

andyanders:
Op, braze up as I see ur future as a great man ONLY if u can have a rethink and believe in urself. Your poem is even a true way to success if u can put out there to be heard. Never see urself as a failure.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Deep sigh...

andyanders:
Op, braze up as I see ur future as a great man ONLY if u can have a rethink and believe in urself. Your written poem is even a true way to success if u can put yours out there to be heard and u will excell. Never see urself as a failure. The Wole Soyinkas, Chinua Achebes etc, pussed theirs out with their pen, and today, they stamped their name in history for life.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
I want a new vista in life. I don't want to live and die a mediocre.

I have faced numerous humiliation.

Countless.

Reason why I resigned to fate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2020
I woke up feeling heavy and awkward again. I can't help myself. The burden of the heart is overflowing and overwhelming for me. Where is my succor.

I woke up terrified and feeling empty.

No reason to live.

I might find the easy way out.

This is deadlock

1 Like

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I woke up feeling heavy and awkward again. I can't help myself. The burden of the heart is overflowing and overwhelming for me. Where is my succor.

I woke up terrified and feeling empty.

No reason to live.

I might find the easy way out.

This is deadlock

Hello, If I may ask what exactly do you want ?

3 Likes

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brendaniel:

Hello, If I may ask what exactly do you want ?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
HOPELESSS:
Sir, I am helpless, just had a surgery at the Teaching hospital, recuperating and could not go home coz I have no place of my own, no helper, no willing family members and no one to give succor at this delicate times.

I need to leave the place I am squatting after the restriction is over. Sad enough I can't afford a single room anywhere in the world, even in the village

The sum of it makes everything tiring. Like I am going through the biggest challenge of my entire life.

Why do you need to leave the place you are squatting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
I wasn't supposed to be there for more than few days after I left the hospital but the nationwide restrictions made me stay much longer, It was a pressure they can't turn down because of my condition at that point in time. I am like an intruder in the house and of course the body language of my host has been awkward and cold ever since . A single room in a public building will save me from embarrassment, and would also give me the chance to clear my foggy head and get on to the next phase of my life.

Brendaniel:

Why do you need to leave the place you are squatting?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Ashraf123(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
This phase too shall pass. Pls be strong

1 Like

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
HOPELESSS:

I wasn't supposed to be there for more than few days after I left the hospital but the nationwide restrictions made me stay much longer, It was a pressure they can't turn down because of my condition at that point in time. I am like an intruder in the house and of course the body language of my host has been awkward and cold ever since . A single room in a public building will save me from embarrassment, and would also give me the chance to clear my foggy head and get on to the next phase of my life.

Ok, the truth here is I have like a thousand and one questions to ask you, so please permit me...

Have you searched for or found any place ?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yes I have one not too far to my present location, it's a single room, not a self contained apartment, a single room sir.

You are free to ask questions sir or maybe preferably the whatsapp no. 08159443658.

I can furnish you with as much Info as you might inquire for.

Whichever way I am open to further discuss.

Brendaniel:

Ok, the truth here is I have like a thousand and one questions to ask you, so please permit me...

Have you searched for or found any place ?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2020
HOPELESSS:
Yes I have one not too far to my present location, it's a single room, not a self contained apartment, a single room sir.

You are free to ask questions sir or maybe preferably the whatsapp no. 08159443658.

I can furnish you with as much Info as you might inquire for.

Whichever way I am open to further discuss.

Ok, please do not think I am planning to give you any money in anyway, I am only trying to guide you, because the truth is help only comes from God( you might not understand this now, but if you allow me guide you, you will understand)...

So how much is the place you found going for ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by travelland(f): 2:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Bro you are not getting your priorities right. What you need now is ANY job! even cleaning. Do you know with N2000K monthly you can get a room space? that's why I said be willing to accept ANY job beneath your certificate for now. Never compare yourself with others. Once you get that job, look for that room to put your things. With your certificate most security outfits will employ you. I repeat, don't look down on any job

PS: If you can get someone to teach you driving, you can apply to banks as a driver
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Brendaniel:

Ok, please do not think I am planning to give you any money in anyway, I am only trying to guide you, because the truth is help only comes from God( you might not understand this now, but if you allow me guide you, you will understand)...

So how much is the place you found going for ?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Good morning to whoever is reading my NOTE. I have always been influenced by the works of the South African Writer, Oswald Mtshali, our dear brother who was murdered in 2013 by terrorists in Kenya, J. P clark from Delta and few others. On the foreign scene I have been honored to be an acolyte of Robert Frost, John Keat, John Donne, Nikita Gill and a couple more others. Their overall influence has shaped my everyday living, perspectives about life. Such influence has been rather subconscious and it has enable my gaze into a world of freedom, sobriety, bravery and quite introspection. It has emboldened me to embrace the viccisitudes and it's attendant burden. I am an empath, an old soul. I wish I can share some of my fears, longings and pain, maybe I will, maybe not. It is uneventful, bland, humdrum and what not... But it's my narrative and for over 30 years, I write a new chapter every time different from the last.

Enough of Rambling.

Someone sent me a mail imploring me to be in the Diary section. I will try to look into that.

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
I love Nikita Gill. She is a contemporary Poet like me and she resonates Hope, Sunrise and romanticism. My respect to her.

now Listening to FUN-CARRY ON �

For me best song of the album -SOME NIGHTS

it's drizzling here and I have to stuck the song on replay.
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
I am a product of dysfunctional family and that's why I have problem with my self esteem, ego and socializing, ab-initio. I struggle with trust, I don't have a social circle or support system and my escape and reality from my predicament is writing, writing and photography.

I hope I find genuine love in true places...
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
HOPELESSS:

Alright sir
3 Thousand per month for a year, aside the 10 thousand agency fee. .Total of 46k, I believe.

You have a lot work to do to help yourself, If I may ask what surgery did you go for and where were you staying before you started squatting, The truth here is you have to reduce your daily expenses to the nearest minimum, it is not easy I know, but you will have to sacrifice something and have well prepared strategies on how to grow, Human beings and life is like a seed you plant, the toughest stage of the plant is the germination period which is likely where you are now, at some point people will think the seed is dead but the seed is in there using the least of the nutrients in the ground to prepare for it's break forth, even after it breaks forth there are still challenges till it becomes a tree which now becomes the easiest part of it's life because it has understood the process of how to survive in all seasons and set itself in such a position, what you have to do now is to cut your cost of living to the best you can even if it will not be comfortable for you while working out for your break-forth, so please could you mind answering my questions I asked first then we will proceed from there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Brendaniel:

You have a lot work to do to help yourself, If I may ask what surgery did you go for and where were you staying before you started squatting, The truth here is you have to reduce your daily expenses to the nearest minimum, it is not easy I know, but you will have to sacrifice something and have well prepared strategies on how to grow, Human beings and life is like a seed you plant, the toughest stage of the plant is the germination period which is likely where you are now, at some point people will think the seed is dead but the seed is in there using the least of the nutrients in the ground to prepare for it's break forth, even after it breaks forth there are still challenges till it becomes a tree which now becomes the easiest part of it's life because it has understood the process of how to survive in all seasons and set itself in such a position, what you have to do now is to cut your cost of living to the best you can even if it will not be comfortable for you while working out for your break-forth, so please could you mind answering my questions I asked first then we will proceed from there....
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I relocated to Lagos from my base for supposed greener pastures after my rent expired and that's when I had facial abscess from tooth infection that wasn't treated well earlier. I Had to come back to my base and I was in the teaching hospital for more than 5 weeks. I had necrotic tissues that almost spread to my brain. I still have scar of it and proof.

I hope you are feeling well now, where is your base located?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Brendaniel:

I hope you are feeling well now, where is your base located?
Re: HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! by Brendaniel: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I am in better shape now. Located in Osun State.

Good, Since you have been in Lagos, have you done or found any work and how long exactly have you been in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Yerima And His 13 Year Old Bride / I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage / Adichie Argues, "We Should All Be A Feminists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.