Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits (17178 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Blossomfirst(f): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by adenigga(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Did I just made FTC? God heal the world, what are the Chinese doctors doing in Nigeria

........donating more coronavirus as their own palliative measures.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by lastmessenger: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2020
What's all these complain for? Just a little above 10 thousand tests and you are already complaining and Ghana has done 50k test and still counting.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by nsiba: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
With less than fifteen thousand sampled in the entire country you have run out of kits?
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by helpishere(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Nbote:

In ur mind now U have made a point
So you are a mind reader. Go ahead and test yourself. What you will get is what you deserve.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by koxyz: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2020
If Ghana can do over 60thousand tests with the little fund at their disposal, you should not tell us you don't have money for testing kits. Moreover, you have only tested over ten thousand Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Lite50: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2020
after the whole money donated.. this country is a scam starting with FG.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
sad thieves.what happened to all the donated kits ,etc.Eat money left/right

They have laid aside the ones that they and their families will use, plus the ones they will sell. If you recall, someone was offering test kits for sale on one of the threads yesterday.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by moshino(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Ferraribaby:
Good morning my people people
Abe hungry is hunting me down here
If you get please help
5 zero 36 two four 2018
FCMB (O.C.E)
Thanks

What job were you doing before the lockdown to eat?
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Passionate1(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Okuda(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari never removed this Igbo man because before now his post as NCDC boss was inconsequential!.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by watchindelta(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Yeye if na election na money go dey fly everywhere.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by nwamabo247(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good Morning Nlanders.
A certain Nlander scammer with a youtube video named Anthony M. Okeke has about 7 monikers he uses in impersonating the real sick individual named Celestine Nwankwo with nairaland moniker - nwamabo247.
The scammer: Anthony M. Okeke has usernames such as HelpforTony, tony4God, HelpforAnthony, GodloveTony, Godismercy, GodismyLight and GodismyComforter.

ยค

Nemesis will catch up with you very soon for preying on the benevolence of Nlanders and also making it difficult for genuine people to get assistance.
thanks for helping me identify the the fo*l

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Passionate1(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2020
All donated kits has been sold and covid19 funds looted and squandered. What a crazy world and country we live in
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Okuda(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2020
moshino:

my brother people wey dey open new acc use beg no even mind them.. its either they are scammers or they are the folks who pretend with their normal usernames that all is fine and well with them.... this lockdown just open their nyash..lol.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by ndidibabe(f): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Ferraribaby:
Good morning my people people
Abe hungry is hunting me down here
If you get please help
5 zero 36 two four 2018
FCMB (O.C.E)
Thanks
Don't worry. Lockdown will be lifted today.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by moshino(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
What has happened to all the donated funds

It was used for Kyari's funeral, all of it, no change is remaining, Infact they borrowed money to complete it. Sai buhari!
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by RTSC: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2020
The failure of leadership in this govt is too thick that it can be felt.

Things are just too bad.

Senegal has produced $1 kits in conjunction with the UK.

Ghana has tested nearly 200,000 people and they are not complaining.

NCDC is complaining of insufficient test kits despite receiving billions in donations and having tested far less than 14,000 people.

How is that possible? Besides, Ngozi Iweala is the W.H.O liason for Covid -19.

Why has this govt not reached out to her.?

The mal administration is so bad that every sector is degrading fast.
The economy is already on comatose long before covid.

Inflation is so high due to set of cumulatively bad economic decisions that a dollar is now equal to 500 naira as at yesterday.

We cannot afford these people in 2023. We just can't.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2020
nwamabo247:
thanks for helping me identify the the fo*l
Stay blessed brother Celestine.
The impersonator will meet his doom very soon.
Anthony M. Okeke, the Lord will strike you down with the ailment you claimed.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by ckmayoca: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Was anything donated to NCDC or FG politicians?

eleko1:
sad thieves.what happened to all the donated kits ,etc.Eat money left/right
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by laiza(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Greetings!

I would really appreciate it if anyone can connect me with NCDC and all other interested parties. I am the Sales Manager for Africa and Middle East at Adonis Chemicals in Dubai and we have all these products for sale including; Covid-19 Test Kits, Ventilators, Infrared Thermometers, N95 Face Masks, Civilian Disposable Face Masks, Medical Frocks, Nitrile Gloves, Hydroxychloroquine Phosphate and many more.

Please find attached pictures, and my email address is sales_export@adonischem.com, our website is www.adonischem.com. I will definitely make it worthwhile.
Thank you.

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by EdiskyHarry: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2020
So all the money people donated has been shared already among few people?
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by annisy(f): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Assuming this test kits are vote. Our leaders will do everything possible to make it available and ready under 24hr!! One a fool will trust and believe in Nigeria leaders
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by RTSC: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2020
A friend of mine lost millions yesterday thanks to devaluation of the naira, despite my warnings to him.

I have sworn since 2016 never to leave my assets in naira and it has helped me.

I would not endanger my financial health over patriotism.

I did not vote for idiots. I shouldn't suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2020
moshino:

you should ask him to beg with his real account that he probably use in shouting afonja, ipob up and down

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Grace001: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2020
All the money has entered one chance
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by RTSC: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Kobicove:

They did not say the money has finished rather they want people who can supply more testing kits.

By the way all the donations by corporate and private individuals were made to Federal Government not to NCDC undecided
Is there a difference between the NCDC and the FG?

How many tests have they done compared to Ghana , South Africa and many African countries that they should be complaining about test kits?

Are they aware that we have a Nigerian at the highest levels of W. H. O, or have they so damaged the relationship with her that shame will not allow them reach out.?

Failure of govt is all there is to it.
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Badestman: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2020
If test kits no dey, let them use cutton bud as close alternative..
Re: COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits by Goshiii: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Learn from Senegal . The Senegalese are making their own test kit for $1 per kit and the have the 3rd lowest recorded COVID 19 death rate in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistani Baby Boy Born With Six Legs / Lagos Government Seals Off Houses Lacking Standard Toilets / The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.