Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award (13693 Views)

Nigeria Ease Past Egypt In Badminton To Book Final Berth / LASU Wins African Students’ Union Football Championship / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by victorazyvictor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

Solaja na Igbo name? Set of noise making things.
Naomi Oyinloye too na Igbo name?
If you achieve half of what Yorubas achieve everyday without making noise about it, many of you would have hit the street náked shouting and making noise.

Solaja is Igbo name, Anambra.
Soludo - Follow peace
Solochukwu - Follow God
Solaja - Follow soil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Solaja is Igbo name, Anambra.
Soludo - Follow peace
Solochukwu - Follow God
Solaja - Follow soil

Good to know that. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by pasol4real(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

If you achieve half of what Yorubas achieve everyday without making noise about it, many of you would have hit the street náked shouting and making noise.
Taaa, u can never smell the igbos In terms of achievements never!
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
adelaja70:

So Yoruba no dey Kogi state? Answer me before i give you E-slap...But Na Yoruba man dey drill her borehole..

wether Yoruba dey kogi state or not that's your own headache, the woman is pure Igbo blood, I don't bloody care if her husband is a yorubastard...

#IgboAmaka.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Tmb78(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
pasol4real:

Whatever helps you people sleep at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by adelaja70(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

wether Yoruba dey kogi state or not that's your own headache, the woman is pure Igbo blood, I don't bloody care if her husband is a yorubastard...

#IgboAmaka.
BUT the fact remains that a full blooded Yoruba man is putting fish in her sweet soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
adelaja70:

BUT the fact remains that a full blooded Yoruba man is putting fish in her sweet soup.

And a full blooded Igbo woman made name for her self, and made her tribe proud.....

marrying a Igbo woman is one of yoruba men's biggest achievement in life... SMH

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by AregbeFufu: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

[s]Hey, don't cry and kill yourself. I only told her to pay attention to her surname before she beats her chest too much. Same way you all chestbeated and trooped online about Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril, later to discover he was Yoruba. No Yoruba even counted it as any achievement, something your whole generation had a full cheatbeating festival on.
That shows levels.
I should not have paid attention to the empty chestbeating, except that it's becoming a nuisance already. Everywhere on the net should not be derailed into a place used for immature empty chestbeatings. At least show some levels once in a while[/s].
My initial reply would also perfectly reply the nonsense you wrote there.
You have issues with the so called chest beating, because of your insecurity and inferiority complex.
Go and check threads about afon achievements.
Maximum 3 pages, with afons making comments like "if it had been igbos by now person no go hear word" bla bla bla.
But you still won't see any low life derail the thread.
Do you ask us how we feel about your gloating?
But reverse the roles and see the thread stretching to several pages because of afon low lives like you that can't stomach "igbo amaka"
Igbo Amaka does to afonjs, what sunlight does to vampires.
So afonja, Take this one and burn.. Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by AregbeFufu: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
adelaja70:

This is the biggest achievement for a Yoruba man, to sleep with an igbo lady. You see them gloating and lusting after Igbo women.
Afonja, Igbo women are not trophies. You have your local filthy ladies all over afon land.
Look at how this one is ecstatic that an afonja is lashing an igbo lady.
Go and masturbate on that.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by adelaja70(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
AregbeFufu:

This is the biggest achievement for a Yoruba man, to sleep with an igbo lady. You see them gloating and lusting after Igbo women.
Afonja, Igbo women are not trophies. You have your local filthy ladies all over afon land.
Look at how this one is ecstatic that an afonja is lashing an igbo lady.
Go and masturbate on that.
No be today Yoruba men dey drill Igbo women borehole... So why i go count am as achievement.. You know how many i don drill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by adelaja70(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

And a full blooded Igbo woman made name for her self, and made her tribe proud.....

marrying a Igbo woman is one of yoruba men's biggest achievement in life... SMH
IF you say so no wahala... The fact remains that a full blooded Yoruba man is drilling her borehole..and OBO AND FFK are also doing the same thing.. Yoruba Amaka!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
adelaja70:

IF you say so no wahala... The fact remains that a full blooded Yoruba man is drilling her borehole..and OBO AND FFK are also doing the same thing.. Yoruba Amaka!

lol... we value, cherish and adore our girls, unlike you guys.... lolzz!

ur free to come to Igbo land and marry if ur still single,...

3 Likes

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Alphaman007: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tribal clash between yorubas and igbos is pure comedy lmao wtf... The two supposedly most educated tribes in Nigeria fighting like children
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by adelaja70(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

lol... we value, cherish and adore our girls, unlike you guys.... lolzz!

ur free to come to Igbo land and marry if ur still single,...
Thank you my brother... I love Igbo babes. Regards

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by victorazyvictor(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
light099:

Good to know that. Thanks.

UW
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by ashadesamson: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Legendguru: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
pasol4real:

grin grin

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Kheeng1: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=758ANGL-P8k
Subscribe Now! to get our upcoming giveaway
From our passion for sport... We do reward passion for sport

Subscribe to Splash Pro's free YouTube channel and get closer to the biggest names in the world of sport. And stay Connected to get our upcoming giveaway.
This channel is the channel about the life of football players and highlighs. Here you will find videos of famous football players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr, Kylian Mbappe, Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah, Harry Kane and many more...

Subscribe now!
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Simbrixton(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Yoruba marriage with igbos not bringing the two ethnic groups together
Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Simbrixton(m): 1:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

so Obiagaeli is yoruba name too right?
Ewu Gambia...

She is 100% Igbo, maybe she is not married to a Igbo person, and that name Solaja might be kogi name not yoruba...
shes married to igbo bros

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by mrbenjame: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
One thing I discovered about my Igbo brothers is that most times they don’t know that all these chest beating in every achievement is nothing more than a display of low self esteem. Too bad. Very local, unenlightened and uneducated people.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award by Kfed4ril(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2020
light099:

C’mon shut up there, isn’t it obvious she’s married to a Yoruba man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your New Super Eagles Players For 2014 World Cup / 4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step / The True Problem With The National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.