Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Pays Covid-19 Relief Package To Members Of His Online Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Freeze Pays Covid-19 Relief Package To Members Of His Online Church (207 Views)

See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant / Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Pays Covid-19 Relief Package To Members Of His Online Church by marviebeacinho: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Recall at the early days of this covid-19 pandemic, whalers who do not like the popularly known daddy freeze for always pointing out the short comings of the church, came on line to demand that daddy Freeze should do donations like pastors where doing to prove his virtuousness.
https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/04/daddy-freeze-pays-covid-19-relief.html?m=1
Re: Daddy Freeze Pays Covid-19 Relief Package To Members Of His Online Church by josen16322(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
dis is a hard time i wish and pray dat all d churches in lagos give back 2 there members becos i read somwhere dat a usa pastor donate cash am talkin about thousand of dollars 2 all there members in d church i thick 9ja pastors u can learn from dis man of GOD stop been an asshole and pretenders do somtin 4 yo members dis is yo pay back time and u will be rewarded in heaven cheesy wink wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Pays Covid-19 Relief Package To Members Of His Online Church by alexsoftwork(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one daddy freeze. Pastor should should help there members(monetary) this is the time to give back to there members.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Rodney Foster ? / AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Father Rejects Son Over Fears Of Contracting Codvid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.