Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs (87755 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Recounts The Difficulties Faced In Her Marriage / Maryam Booth Recounts The Death Of Her Mum (Video) / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by GeneralPula: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lies..

Another Marketing strategy..

If you know you know..

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Ghenisean(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
So like this like this now so,as e cone be,this one na News oooooo undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sleeping with sm1 money is wrong bt what's more dangerous is what u become in doing so and how it's changes ur values and psyche.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by AntiWailer: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pathetic liar.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Relationship counselor, another disgrace to women.

If you have truly stopped sleeping with men for money , why are you advertising your availability for sleeping with them?

She obviously hasnt stopped the trade.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Nathan308(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
According to her, an older man who she and her friends hanged out with, asked her to give him a bl*w job at a hotel in a condescending manner. She further revealed that this made her cry and pull out of "runs".

Blessing blessing hmmmm how
many times did I call u? U cry and pull out of runs, I just pray so

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Babankwara(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOW HE TAKE CONCERN GOVERNMENT
@MR9ICE_IJOBA
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by SamOyovwi: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
I prefer to turn the mouth action around. I better do the mouth action
chrischukszy01:
B4 nko u don't no say na Mouth Action win am! Notting sweet like Mouth Action ahswear...
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
Which kind advice this olosho one give person
Keep calling her olosho! don't stop.

when south africans will call Nigerian Ladies "olosho" you"ll be the first to run your mouth and flare up in anger.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by lomprico(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
its called prostitution!

you were a prostitute!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Modsfav: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
hmmm

Check my siggy
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
Guy, nairaland mod like olosho

I see. No wonder!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by shegzmartinsduke(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Blessing,please suck my cucumber,atleast i have asked nicely,u can now continue ur p^ssy sale.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Saynotoapc(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:
Oh! so she's retired Olos......

By the way, if you're interested in learning any digital skill... quote me.

Interested
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by PHijo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Igbo amaka!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Offpoint: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Saynotoapc:

Interested
Do you have any specific skill in mind?
you can drop me your WhatsApp contact
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by toprealman: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
So if the BJ is asked in a "non-condescending manner", the story will have a happy ending?
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by giftylyn(f): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
You are right! Buh if she has totally repented and turned away from her past and moves forward into light she can never try it again even in her matrimonial home.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Farki: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
zedegit:

It seems that her grouse was the way she was commanded.

It seems she would have gladly complied if he had been more polite.

But wait o. Nairaland what is the moral lesson of this thread

The moral of the story is this

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by NAMYID: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
This girl can lie...

Omo go seedon Abeg.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Havertz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aya.....
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Taye4j: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by wink2015(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
The naughty life of men is being brought to frontpage.

WOMEN WILL START LEAKING THE NUDE OF THE RANDY MEN THAT ARE ASKING FOR Mouth Action.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by wink2015(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
The naughty life of men is being brought to frontpage.

WOMEN WILL START LEAKING THE NUDE OF THE RANDY MEN THAT ARE ASKING FOR BLOW...... JOB.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
gbebodye:
Retired Olosho

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI

They don't retire, they just upgrade to respectable version of it
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by idiagbo86(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Waka waka,until today u still dey waka.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by Femeto: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liar don't believe her story.
Re: Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs by gamechanger1: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
So if he had asked nicely you wouldn't have quit prostitution?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.