Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" (87725 Views)

Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo) / "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" -- Popular Yoruba Actress Dishes Marriage Ti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by lalasticlala(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2015
A few weeks back, a UK-based Nigerian Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo warned married couples against unholy sexual acts and immoral positions like spice it up, doggie style, cowboy or cowgirl.

He said the only position that is holy in God’s sight is the face-to-face position with the husband on top.

Well, in an exclusive and revealing interview with YNaija, popular Yoruba movie star, Mide Funmi-Martins Owo, who has been happily married for 12 years now, says one of the secrets to her happy home is their spicy sex life.

She said: “One style what? If it is only one style that I have been doing with my husband, I would have lost him to all these skinny girls out there. If any wife decides to stick the missionary style she will lose him to the girls out there who are ready to go the extra mile and do lots of crazy stuff of bed to make the man happy.”

Reacting to Pastor Oladejo’s warning, she said: “To him (Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo), it can be a sin to God but I don’t see as a sin. It is very normal and a natural thing.”

“Let’s face reality and let us not deceive ourselves, if you have a man and you are not able to do all these sex styles, you would lose him to all these girls out there who are ready to drive him mad with these sex styles that come out everyday, it is important for wives to spice up the sex life in their marriage. It is the key to sustaining a happy home and marriage please.”

“Me I do the doggie style, spice it up, everything. I do all the styles please. I will advise women not to let any body mislead them, women, please always have good sex with your husband so he won’t have any cause to go outside”
http://ynaija.com/doggie-style-husband-mide-funmi-martins-opens-secrets-happy-marriage/

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by lalasticlala(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2015
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...

340 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by theorbiters: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Is that so?? shocked
What are we not going to hear in this wonderful world??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
good for her.
lesson for women : be able and ready to do any style for your man including BJ.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by kissty(f): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2015
give him all d styles u knw dia is still one u dnt knw. only mercy baby knows dat one

5 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Do all you can - a cheating man will still cheat and do more..........but try to spice up your sex life, build companionship, have romantic bath etc

There are still good men and husbands out there that won't cheat even if you offer them.......seem a lot of them because in the middle of a discussion you find him mentioning his wife or girlfriend and you see the affection in their statement

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by 2dice(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Naija celeb will do any style do remain Relevant.. Even if its Buffalo style..
Frontpage things with lala..
No time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Where's the style plz ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by alberto2k(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dog style ko, Cow style ni grin

7 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Airforce1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by dre11(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
If that will keep her husband glue to her because of her variety in bed..........

Good for her, every woman needs to spice up her bedroom to make her husband come wanting for more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by alberto2k(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...
Oga why na? undecided

Again, u no leave FTC for us angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by ejiro2130(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which wan is doggy style cowboy and cow girl??

A name of a militant or wat angry

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Maccoy1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
That doesn't guarantee his stay....those who'll give him better styles are out there....if ur husband is a sex-maniac, he'll alway look outside for new honeypots

3 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Yustash001(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol...this celebrities sha....must they talk about their private lives?..
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by icebebe(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dog style,fish style,tiger style,snake style,goat style,frog style,rat style,bushmeat style,antelope style,one hour,5hours,a whole day,evryday,once a week,wit icecream,wit chocolate,in d kitchen,bathroom,sittingroom,mainroad,garden,night,afternoon,morning
ONE THING YOU SULD KnW IS SEX WON'T KEEP HIM FRM CHEATING EXCEPT HE DETERMINES NOT TO

grin grin grin ave u heard d story abot egusi and okro soup?dere different taste and all,dts hw men see sex,only a good,prayerful,n undstnding woman can keep a man but a wise man wnt ave to cheat if he truely loves his woman n his home,y not teach her d tins dt will push u outside instead

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by OgologoDimkpa: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by HelenBee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pray for him only...if u like give am fish or crocodile style...if he go waka,he go waka!

3 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Rikidony(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
BADDO THATS HOW SHE ROLL undecided
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Burger01(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hehehehe. Ishilove you dey hear? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by gbaskiboy: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
end time tin

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Looking for 5 minutes popularity cum fame undecided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by wildchild1: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
.Skoki tinz grin
Btw who doesn't like doggy hehehehe

Holla for ur customized jerseys,check signature below
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
DRAGON STYLE NKO?? nonsense
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Samiceman: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
My wife must know how to do Snake in the Monkey style to keep me

3 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Gbam!

[size=18pt]Even jihad style sef
It won't stop a cheating man[/size]

Lekwanu nwoke a na e nye doggie shocked shocked di ka Onye ocho passenger

7 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by okonelfg(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
my bb do cat style to keep me wid her.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Bad nigga, which one be snake style again, what of donkey, camel and goat style........ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by mentorandfriend(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Big lie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.