Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon (52003 Views)

Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by faithfull18(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmn!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by BastardSage: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Good. Please empower her. Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Tedpgrass: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
FLOTAN:
‘’The governor’s aide, who said that the victim was yet to be located, called on citizens of Oyo State who might know her, especially her family members, to call cell phone number.....’’

So, why has the lady not been located? Where is she? We were earlier informed that Wael Jerro, the seller, had been arrested which means he can produce her.
More information needed please.

My thoughts exactly...

I hope she's found..

No evidence for prosecution if she remains missing..

Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by omojola017(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

You have a point there.As for me if I never hammer like real hammer ,I no dey go pass USA/CANADA even Europe sef na no-go-area.
For USA if you fuckup the worst be say dem go push you come back your country but for those ARABS ehn dem no get Joy my bro.
i agree with you jhare walahi arab no get joy oh even dubai self
Bayodiamond22:

You have a point there.As for me if I never hammer like real hammer ,I no dey go pass USA/CANADA even Europe sef na no-go-area.
For USA if you fuckup the worst be say dem go push you come back your country but for those ARABS ehn dem no get Joy my bro.
Bayodiamond22:

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
I wish her a safe return back home.
But, her name is something else when relating same to Oyo State.
Peace Ufuoma
grin
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bayodiamond22:

I would have fully agree with you if you add Australia too grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Zagaboss: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chai,this girl go don see hell,who knows how many people wey the man bring come chop suya with milk...chai...greed.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dandison28:
is ufuoma an igbo or urhobo.. ifeoma goes to igbo not ufuoma. non sense and ingredient

You see bro people like you are real pain in thd a s s and anyone with the kind of heart you have can never live long bro its not a curse go check history for confirmation.

What a wicked human you are? I guess you must come from the igbo side that still eat human flesh that is why you have no pity nor remorse or a little love in your gene.

We are talking of a human like you born by a mother find herself in such unfortunate situation all you care about is Ufuoma, ifioma, Ifoma bro you are wicked.

I'm ashamed of you no wonder your mentor Kanu is filled with hatred and ends up hating fellow Igbo that is how hate can destroy and consimed person.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Legendguru: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
OK
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by HARYUBAR: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by lordmans(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
nextstep:
Does it occur to the name checkers that

1. birthplace and state of origin can - and are often - different
2. the name might be forged. As in, that's not her real name.

Regardless, big props to Oyo state for showing initiative. Her birth city is shown as Ibadan, so the state swung into action.

It could even be her real name.
What about someone with a Yoruba father and an Ibo mother?

There are so many Ibos born and brought up in Ibadan that you hardly can tell are not yorubas with their superlative knowledge and appreciation of the Yoruba culture and language.

I have such a fantastic family as my new neighbors here in Lagos. They were raised in Ibadan and were often conversing among themselves in Yoruba. Very lovely and lively people. Their Yoruba is so superb I wish I could speak it like them. If not for their igbo names they are Yoruba to me.

Tribes is superficial. We are all one in the sight of God. Kudos to the Oyo state government for coming to the aid of her citizen irrespective of tribe.

And my question self, who is a Yoruba person?
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Aeman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
See fine pikin way person de sell for common 400k chai this world is bad
Re: Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon by Ahasco(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
anibi9674:
Is Oyo state now in charge of foreign affair duty. Where is the federal government of Nigeria? Absentee government

As if the federal government cares before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) / Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.