Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,680 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father (37576 Views)

EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Newlymarried: 8:13pm On May 13
The Edo State Government has rescued the 4-year-old girl who was used for adult content by her father.

LIB reported that the police arrested the father of the minor in Auchi on Sunday, May 12, 2024, after her semi nude videos and photos sparked public outrage on social media.

Some images also showed the minor in revealing clothes while in the company of her father and some men in a hotel.

The state Commissioner for Health, Dr Samuel Alli, confirmed the development in a post on social media platform on Monday, May 13.

β€œThe child is now in our custody for proper medical examination and care. We will keep you updated on her welfare. Thank you all for your contributions to ensure our kids are safe and sound both in health and mind,” he wrote

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/edo-state-govt-takes-custody-of-4-year-old-girl-used-for-adult-content-by-her-father-2.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Mariangeles(f): 8:18pm On May 13
Aside her school uniform, I bet this is the first time she's ever been worn decent clothes.

Poor child was exploited by the very person that should've protected her the most.
Even animals know to treat their youngs better.
Sigh! undecided

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Babbyad: 8:29pm On May 13
Asin.....
You spoke my mind...
Mariangeles:
Aside her school uniform, I bet this is the first time she's ever been worn decent clothes.

Poor child was exploited by the very person that should've protected her the most.
Even animals know to treat their youngs better.
Sigh! undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Adaisback(f): 8:34pm On May 13
Thank you Edo state government. Pls treat her well

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Justkatty(f): 9:45pm On May 13
A good one πŸ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Dpharisee: 9:54pm On May 13
Please blur her face. she is still a minor who faced abuse from her father using her for stupid content creation.

In a similar case of sexualising children for online content involving divorced dancer and influencer Kora Obidi some pedo-perverts are donating to her GoFundMe account to enable her fight her husband in court over his court injunction that their daughters should be taken off social media and stopping her from using them for her twerking content.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by muyico(m): 10:09pm On May 13
Her mother nko? They supposed to arrest her mother too? 4 abadon her to careless and hrtless man!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by CuriousCart(f): 10:15pm On May 13
Give me the father's cell block number.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Joystic: 12:16am On May 14
Dpharisee:
Please blur her face. she is still a minor who faced abuse from her father using her for stupid content creation

Why not blur your eyes undecided

They should interview the father publicly so we can know why he did the things he did to her. He definitely has mental health problems.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by olisaEze(m): 12:28am On May 14
Many are truly mad but few are roaming. Makes one wonder what kind of dysfunctional home some people are coming from. Every single face that featured on that account must be tracked down & put in a sex offenders registry, if the State is really serious about protecting minors from pedophiles! angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:30am On May 14
Bros you see that igbo/hemp na very dangerous something.. I dey watch anybody weh deh take that thing keenly.. the ones weh deh take am wey still dey decent na just small thing like this you go begin wonder shey na human being abi na animal.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by LordIsaac(m): 1:10am On May 14
Good…I’m proud of β€œGovernment” today for the first time!😊

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by idahme(m): 4:37am On May 14
CuriousCart:
Give me the father's cell block number.
.If Dem leave u and d dude na die u dey no cap.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Kevineleven(m): 4:47am On May 14
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by mytime24(f): 4:51am On May 14
Otilo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Jagabanbattle: 5:10am On May 14
Same effort should be channeled to Kora obidi the dancer. Using kid for erotic content. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:50am On May 14
Thank God! πŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Gadafii: 7:15am On May 14
Such a pretty child

The govt should ensure the father should never in his life come close to this child or be able to have a child again in his life, he's not worthy

Even animals treat their offsprings better than this guy here, shame

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Gadafii: 7:16am On May 14
Jagabanbattle:
Same effort should be channeled to Kora obidi the dancer. Using kid for erotic content. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
that one na lost case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her fans, mostly bitter feminists donated over $50k for her to fight her husband in court, she carry money go vacation for Maldives , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Zonefree(m): 7:37am On May 14
Gadafii:
that one na lost case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her fans, mostly bitter feminists donated over $50k for her to fight her husband in court, she carry money go vacation for Maldives , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hawaii.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Matheusmartin: 7:45am On May 14
The combo of yahoo Boys and retired oloshoes spell doom for the incoming generation..
cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Mindlog: 7:53am On May 14
They need to provide her with professional intervention such as play therapy to help her mind's reintegration.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by DBestDoc(f): 7:55am On May 14
muyico:
Her mother nko? They supposed to arrest her mother too? 4 abadon her to careless and hrtless man!

Na for matter like this una dey remember mother. The same men that always struggle for custody of minors after separation. When the women hamdsoff, it’s either the child gets abused or shipped off to relatives to be used for child labor.

The law that gives women custody of minors is not stupid.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by rayvelez(m): 7:57am On May 14
This one don turn to campaign strategy
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by SuperOnyi: 8:14am On May 14
shocked

It will take a while to rehabilitate this child, all of those ill activities are stuck somewhere in her memory and she might not know if it's good or not but it's surely dominant for now. Some men like that thing and the other simp who beat up my sister in front of their kid are the reason father's day are underrated.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Double0h7(f): 8:23am On May 14
I have a feeling that the father was exploiting her image rather than anything physical (I pray that is the case) thinking he could make quick money.
I feel so anxious for this child, please pray for her that she is finally given a safe home to grow up in. Children are not safe going into the system either so I really hope she finds a loving mother figure to guide and protect her. This case really got me in my emotions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by twilliamx(m): 8:52am On May 14
Sick father

4 Likes

Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Donald7610: 8:54am On May 14
Taking ride with Lagos State
Purge your systems from Child abuse
Re: Edo Govt Takes Custody Of Girl Used For Adult Content By Her Father by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:54am On May 14
Jjh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo / Man Beats His 10-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State (photos) / Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.