Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments (514 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / We'll Make Sure Obi Loses This Election, If Not Youths Won't Respect Us—Ganduje / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Linx1234: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Kano state Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has accused the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, of not giving Kano state the necessary help needed to takle Coronavirus.

Genduje, slammed the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, in an interview BBC Hausa Service on Monday April 27.

Ganduje described the current situtation in Kano as “bad and scary” because they solely relied on the testing center which was recently closed down, to fight the disease.

He said;

“We are in a serious problem. I can tell you the situation is really bad and scary. Because what we solely rely upon in fighting the disease is the testing centre.

“This laboratory suspended its operation five or six days ago. There is................https://janefblog.com/13384-2presidential-task-force-on-covid-19-has-refuse-to-help-us-ganduje-laments/

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by andriods: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Ftc to badt
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Adiola(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Linx1234:
Kano state Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has accused the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, of not giving Kano state the necessary help needed to takle Coronavirus.

Genduje, slammed the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, in an interview BBC Hausa Service on Monday April 27.

Ganduje described the current situtation in Kano as “bad and scary” because they solely relied on the testing center which was recently closed down, to fight the disease.

He said;

“We are in a serious problem. I can tell you the situation is really bad and scary. Because what we solely rely upon in fighting the disease is the testing centre.

“This laboratory suspended its operation five or six days ago. There is................https://janefblog.com/13384-2presidential-task-force-on-covid-19-has-refuse-to-help-us-ganduje-laments/
I don't pity muslims
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
I don't pity muslims
This is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Ganduje, did the people of Kano helped themselves first?

This were the same people still going to mosques in large gatherings to pray, when they could have done so at home.
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
I don't pity muslims
This is a foolish post.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by odogwubiafra: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
See the almajiri governor talking. You exposed your vulnerable citizens to coronavirus so you could carry plate for begging. Deal with it my dear, that is the price the north will keep paying until they accept education and start doing the right thing.
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Millenniumlady(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Because they refuse to give him 15bill shey owo eleyi oloriburukuni sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
what is really going on in nigeria?the world is celebrating some persons as covid-19 heroes,due to their contributions and efforts.would have been heroes in Nigeria,have turned themselves to demons and agents of death,all because of greed.pls they should stop putting bank accounts before lives.If kano is a pdp state,I would have said they are playing politics..but an apc state.this is real,brother killing brother...too bad.
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by bustykasa(f): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
wahala every where
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by anibi9674: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Stylishly demanding for 15billion.
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by youngmexxy: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
help you when you're not helping yourself
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by teadrake(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
I don't pity muslims
Shame on you!!! Are you human at all? Even animals don't show this public hatred for one another.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by okomile(f): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Gandollar cashing out big time

Playing ludo with human lives in kano!

We shall see where this leads to.

Kano should be on total lockdown to other States pronto
Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by phelonrays: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
I don't pity muslims
Is corona Virus now operating on religious lines??

Re: Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 Has Refuse To Help Us – Ganduje Laments by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Did you request for help before tackling Samusi ?
Covik 1-9 is a worse enemy to your state than SLS and you are there waiting for help.

Be serious..

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Truck Filled With Passengers Intercepted In Edo State / UK Returnees Stranded At MMIA, Lagos / Kwankwaso Begins The Distribution Of Palliatives To All 44 LGA In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.