Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (27595 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by iampeterben(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Governor Ganduje of Kano State has expressed shock over the killing of 16 Dambatta indigenes by gunmen while on the Abuja-Kaduna highway.

The governor also commiserated with the families of the deceased, the people of Dambatta local government area and Kano State in general.

“We were shocked with the bad news of the death of 16 Dambatta indigenes on Abuja-Kaduna highway, they were travelling from Abuja to Kano, and were killed during an attack from unidentified gunmen. The news is devastating and frustrating.”

“May Allah accept their martyrdom and may He punish all the perpetrators of this heinous act. There is nothing more shocking than this,” he lamented.

He urged people to pray fervently for the reposed souls. Prayed that, “May Allah give their families the fortitude to bear the great loss.”

“On behalf of the government and people of Kano state, I am condoling with the families of the deceased and the people of Dambatta local government, over this tragedy. May Allah forgive all their wrongdoings and reward their good deeds,” he prayed.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/10/ganduje-laments-killing-of-16-kano-indigenes-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by longetivity(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
na everywhere dey insecure for this corntree, RIP to dead

33 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Useless country

36 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by ayzTIGER: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
These people just dey die throwway like Christmas fowls. From Kano to Nassarawa to Maiduguri to Kaduna but the dirty terrorists they call leaders will deem it fit to come to the south and say nonsense. Foolish people

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by kingi777: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why are these kidnappers/Bandits along Kaduna-Abuja highway always released when caught? Why can't the state government engage the villagers/hunters along that route to work and assist the security agents?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by EKONGKING: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Living in Northern Nigeria is like living in Afghanistan or probably worse.
No amount of sugar coating the truth will change that.
Until ganduje mentioned it ,nobody knew 16 people died.
One wonders the number of attacks which went unreported.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Acjohn(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
If the northern governors can't open up to to Buhari to tell him the truth, this is a pretentious shock for all I care.
I stopped wasting my pity on most ppl from the north before now but it got worst when Zulum said despite the killing security is better under Buhari. Who does that?
It means they will vote Buhari when they have the chance again.

I hope the shock will not give them heart attack, if it has not they should keep managing the shock while we move

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by iampeterben(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acjohn:
If the northern governors can't open up to to Buhari to tell him the truth, this is a pretentious shock for all I care.
I stopped wasting my pity on most ppl from the north before now but it got worst when Zulum said despite the killing security is better under Buhari. Who does that?

I hope the shock will not give them heart attack, if it has not they should keep managing the shock while we move
Our politicians are always shocked when bad things happen in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by History555: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
There are 44 police and military checkpoints from onitsha head bridge to enugu border with anambra. Yet abuja kaduna has no police or military checkpoints

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Arrewa: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acjohn:

Zulum was 100% percent right!!

When zulum speak out against the military and the government you'll all hail him.

But the moment he acknowledged the effort and success of buhari in the war against insurgency... He had automatically become an enemy.

The north is peaceful compare to how it was before the coming of Buhari... This is the bitter truth you lot don't want to hear.

Back then no single state was safe in the north including kano and Abuja.

Now in the whole of North East we only having Bokoharam in Borno villages that are close to the forest.

Adamawa that was once under Bokoharam is now free and doing well.

Yobe is now developing and growing stronger than ever before.

Gombe is now free and also fast developing.

Bauchi is free too and developing...

North east is now safe... And soon Borno villages will be set free.

The only security challenges in the north west is banditry in the villages of South Kaduna, Zamfara and kastina.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East.

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Arrewa: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
EKONGKING:
Living in Northern Nigeria is like living in Afghanistan or probably worse.
No amount of sugar coating the truth will change that.
Until ganduje mentioned it ,nobody knew 16 people died.
One wonders the number of attacks which went unreported.
Read the news... The attack didn't happen in a single day!

I know children of hate will be here to tell you how unsafe the whole of North is.

Let me disappoint you!

Out of 19 northern state and 16 core northern states.

Kaduna... Not even inside the cities but villages that is unsafe.

Zamfara and kastina villages...

Then Borno villages and forest!!

Not the whole 19 northern state that is unsafe.

Cos some brainless maggots can't stop stereotyping the whole north!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by tyup(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
History555:
There are 44 police and military checkpoints from onitsha head bridge to enugu border with anambra. et abuja kaduna has no police or military checkpoints

Yes actually, the Check point we have on Abuja - Kaduna highway are Mounted by Amotekum and Hisbah corps with archaic guns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by tyup(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by somebody02: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't know for you guys,
One minute you shower praise on the President,
The next minute kaboom !
They see security failure in their faces.

Abeg, bring PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller and Africard funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by johnmartus(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
insecurity has finally take up fully.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by truthfulparrot(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
PMB refused to address Nigerians on the security challenge.
He refused to sack expired service chiefs.

He refused to address the National Assembly
The Northern governors said securityhas improved under PMB.

Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram has been technically defeated.

Sadly people are been killed like fowls on daily basis.
The Northern people are at the receiving end of this insecurity. They are being killed daily.

They are hungry

Yet they kept quite and refused to demand good governance from PMB.

I am being tempted to say, I cannot cry more than the bereaved but the human in me say: @Northern people lives matters.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
I thought they were ipob

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by crossfm: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fake news.

Where are the bodies and relatives of the the people killed.

The north is peaceful and save,ask Zulum.

20 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Tochi3(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fake news.

This are all lies from Gandollars, the Babariga thug stuffing Governor.

Lamentations of a fool who supported and still foolishly support the failure called Buhari all because of religious fanaticism and sick tribal supremacy.

His Lord Buhari have technically defeated Boko haram and his foot soldiers, the fulani herdsmen.

There is peace in the Land. Buhari is doing wonderfully well according to his brother zulum.

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Elvictor: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
lies, Northern Nigeria is safer than US.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Orjioorji(f): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

Yes actually, the Check point we have on Abuja - Kaduna highway are Mounted by Amotekum and Hisbah corps with archaic guns
kwayet no check point from Goningora to zuba

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Orjioorji(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
God will punish hellrufai because he is the commander of the whole kidnapping kingpins in kaduna and they pay returns to him.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Rahkman: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol 3 years still remain oo grin grin grin grin northerners go really hear am under buhari ... i pity them that mumu arewa will come and rant how the north is safer than canada... i wonder how he doesn’t feel foolish uptill now

17 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Marine54(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnmartus:
insecurity has finally take up fully.
cause by ipob !

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by slawormiir: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls be like Lai Mohammed, dem dey quick lie undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.