Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) (72941 Views)

Senegal Has Created A $1 COVID-19 Test And $60 Ventilators / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ignis: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
sholatech:
Now..Thats a great one from Africa! Hope it can be mass produced immediately for all African countries to buy.

Your country cannot produce, but will depend on other countries to spoon feed them.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Sirlins(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Miracle1991: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
pennywys:
Tell that to Nigerian government
must everything be government? What av u done to your country?

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Countries will rush the 60$ ventilators. Waaay cheaper. While some people some so called giants are still debating whether there is corona virus
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Hisincrease: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
I love this news.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:
I have started a new prayer point

"God should liberate Nigerian from bad leaders"

Isnor as if it's too much work for God but I know it's an impossible future tense.

The thing Dey shock am, He is patiently waiting to see more of our ineptitude
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by dreamland24: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
And all the university in Nigeria are struggling for the best hand sanitizer producer. What my mom does for a living since 2001

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Samiah33(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=spafu post=88909974]Whoever it was that coined and named Nigeria the "Giant of Africa" seriously needs to tender an unreserved apology to the rest of Africa. We are the "Africa Giant Snail", that's an apt description of us as a country.[/quote
We were the giant in terms of population, but now the giant of corruption and nepotism and everything vile and evil in Africa and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Commendable...

NCDC reach out... $1 is about N450. Seek for partnership so that the whole Nigeria can be tested.

Also reach out to Madagascar for their herbal preventive and curative drug.

Madagascar herbal preventive n curative drugs are something we have here in our mist. Neem(Dongoyaro wit some other things I can't name here will surely do justice to this high fever called Coronavirus.

Our government doesn't give way to those who have suggested one cure or d others.. We all know that a clinical trial of whatever people proclaim would have been better which can be first done by injecting an infected person blood sample into a mice or other rodents, then proceed our trial from there.. This disease is curable, I am vr sure of it. Government just need to do more research n give room to those who have one idea or the others..

May God help us, Amiin

The Madagascar president came live on media to say they cure of this virus, so far so good, they haven't recorded any fatalities.

3 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one

when chinese r selling for so high
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by gamapoy539: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
softset:
If this is true, then I weep for Nigeria. We have lots of smart people here, why can't government urgently fund them to begin research and development into many of the things we spend billions of dollars to purchase from foreign companies.

you sound so funny. . fund who? IG twerkers or marlians?

3 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by lograr(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some of these western technology are over engineered which makes them expensive.
Imagine someone that drives Benz and the person that drives corolla will still get to their destination

4 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by joelag: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Shame on Igbos.

Who are the Igbos??
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
pennywys:
Tell that to Nigerian government

Guy if that thing is developed here who will approve it? People who will be looking for contract to buy from China so they can make money?

Back here on nairaland they will first check from where it was developed and by who. The moment it's known, other people from other regions will condemn it straightaway.

Nnaa the people are doomed.

7 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:

Isnor as if it's too much work for God but I know it's an impossible future tense.

God should save Nigerian from their Nigerianess rather. We have a people and a leadership problem, but we blame only our leaders.

A private lab developed this test kit, and decided to sell at 1 pound, if was a Nigerian private lab I am sure they will charge it at 20K to make undue profit. When the first corona case was announced Pharmacies including Ebeanor Pharmacy increased masks from 500 to 15k the next days. Let's stop blaming only our leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Really commendable.
We have innovators here in Nigeria but nobody to fund them.
Nigeria doesn't give a damn about inventors.. Talents are killed here.

Contact us for genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
toix888:
If our leaders can stop looting funds abroad and invest locally, sure there's hope in Africa.
/
Don't blame the leaders.

They are integral part of the society.

\

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Miracle1991: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Your country cannot produce, but will depend on other countries to spoon feed them.
it was produced by a Senegalese. You, what have you produced as a Nigerian?
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by E2000: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
If a fool at 40 years is a fool forever, then now Nigeria is 60 years.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
See fellow Africans being innovative but here in Nigeria the reverse is the case .
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by persius555(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gokoyer0:
This will be one of the greatest news to come out from Mama Africa if it's effectively working.

Modified: This has been speculated as far back as 17th of March.

I also saw the publication then. I didn't know the vaccine cost that less now.

This is a nation of less than 20 million. Instead of waiting for the west to send their testing kit, we could as well get a patent for the kit and mass produce for our citizens.

This is the time to go indigenous and stop going bowl-in-hand begging the west for what we can also produce.
Our leaders and technocrats can be mentally lazy.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by bmdmixer: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:

dont waste ur time.

Nigerians know what to do dey dont need Gods intervention

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by BigTableShaker(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
joelag:

Who are the Igbos??
Igbos are The yellow flatheaded jews from the godforsaken potorpotor shitthole of Niger.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by edoboy74(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
All what our lecturers, doctorate holders and professors know how to do is raise shoulder up speaking grammar... this time I see reason why we shouldn’t really blast the FG even if we know they don’t really welcome new innovations but at this point they will and the rubbish sets of profs and doctorate holders are just there wallowing in grammars

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ignis: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
edoairways:

Most Nigerians don't value their professors

Why should we value them when they don't have anything to offer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Big Shame To Nigeria

Useless Leaders with useless followers

Fake Giant Of Africa

Zombie country undecided
Point of correction, to Nigerians not Nigeria. The country is good but worst, demoralized, dehumanized, disoriented n malicious inhabitants especially, the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by biggz82: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Instead of FG to be looking inward, they are expecting China and other foreign govt to help them.

I once mentioned here that government should place testing centers in all local govt and one imp here was insulting me telling me its not possible. I wish that person would see this thread

If FG try to look inward there will be no money to steal. Bunch of wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by suremanpatriot: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Them done spoil business for chikwe master maipulator, oye ogwu ego.
When the desirable is not available,the available becomes the desirable.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by infogeneral: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
African ingenuity! Man became more creative not in times of comfort but rather in times of crisis.
#proudlyafrican
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Tpave(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow. That's interesting
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ignis: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miracle1991:
it was produced by a Senegalese. You, what have you produced as a Nigerian?

Your year of birth also reflected on your comment and not just your moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.