Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Manage And Grow Your Instagram And Twitter Pages And Impressions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage And Grow Your Instagram And Twitter Pages And Impressions (472 Views)

How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage And Grow Your Instagram And Twitter Pages And Impressions by Kingspinlinks(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
LIKE PHOTOS IN YOUR NICHE.
I attended an online conference where Susan Petersen (CEO of Freshly Picked) talked about how she grew her Instagram to have almost 400,000 followers. (Today she has over 800,000!) She said that in the early days, she would spend hours liking other people’s photos each night. Her suggestion? Go through and like 5-10 photos on someone’s account. It would also help to leave a genuine comment and give them a follow. This helps to get your name out there and allows other users to discover you. I’d also suggest doing this primarily to users in your niche. How do ya find users in your niche? Check hashtags, or view the followers of your favorite Instagrammers. Overall, be authentic and not spammy — ain’t nobody got time fo’ spam.

CREATE A THEME FOR YOUR PHOTOS.
Cool, so if you followed #1, people will naturally start to notice your username and may check out your account…give them something to fall in love with! I’ve found that it really helps to create a theme for your Instagram. Write down a few words that you want people to associate with your account. For mine, I hope people glean that it’s bright, artistic, and full of love. Which words would you use for your account? Once you’ve settled on a theme, try your hardest to stick to it!

DM me to manage your instagram and twitter pages

Instagram: @Kingspinlink2233
Twitter: @KingspinLinks
+23408068974270

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Benefits / Ideas Needed / Zenith Bank Records Improved Gross Earnings Of N166.8billion In Q1 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.