Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google (494 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Financial Fitness Get Internet Gold From Your Wattsapp / Change Levels This October...your Journey To Financial Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION GROUP:

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) INSTITUTES Presents:

In Preparation for OCTOBER MILLIONAIRES

As The Month of SEPTEMBER Takes A Bow!

Financial Course : "How To Make and Earn At least $200 (140,000 Naira) on a Monthly Basis Using Your FINANCIAL FITNESS PAGES

And

Google Tools.

Case Study: "Google Trend Tool".

DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2022

TIME : Anytime.

��������
����������������

The Primary Purpose of This Group is To FEED People with Valuable Financial Enlightening Empowerment Doings/Operations.

Operations

F - Financial

E - Enlightenment

E - Empowerment

D - Doings and Distributions.

Share To Loved Ones.

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION GROUP:

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) INSTITUTES Presents:

In Preparation for OCTOBER MILLIONAIRES

As The Month of SEPTEMBER Takes A Bow!

Financial Course : "How To Make and Earn At least $200 (140,000 Naira) on a Monthly Basis Using Your FINANCIAL FITNESS PAGES "

And

Google Tools.

Case Study: "Google Trend Tool".

DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2022

TIME : Anytime.

��������
����������������

The Primary Purpose of This Group is To FEED People with Valuable Financial Enlightening Empowerment Doings/Operations.

Operations

F - Financial

E - Enlightenment

E - Empowerment

D - Doings and Distributions.

Share To Loved Ones.

Financial Webinar Begins Shortly After Our Webinar Session on The Group on Whatsapp.

Class will be Brief.

And Strictly Action Oriented as I provide Everyone with Simple and Straight-forward STEPS To Follow.

That is;

All ACTIONS TO TAKE will be Provided for Everyone To Follow in a STEP-BY-STEP FORMAT so that Everyone Can Easily Understand and Simply Follow.

So, if you are interested; You can respond by dropping "interested" on this Thread so that You can Automatically Follow up on this thread and expect My Financial Updates on The Teaching of The Above Topic By Evening - Today.

To Your Financial Success;

~ Messiah.

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by tafiya: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
INTERESTED
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2022
tafiya:
INTERESTED

I'll be dropping updates soon this morning.

The class on Whatsapp lasted for about 2hours:30 minutes, so I couldn't update here last night.

I'll do so this morning.

Stay Tuned.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2022
tafiya:
INTERESTED

We begin Now.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2022
The Essence of this financial session is to teach everyone how to utilize Their Financial FITNESS Pages with Correlation with The Google Trend Tool To Gain Online Traffic and Earn a minimum of $200 on a monthly basis.

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
The Essence of this financial session is to teach everyone how to utilize Their Financial FITNESS Pages with Correlation with The Google Trend Tool To Gain Online Traffic and Earn a minimum of $200 on a monthly basis.

So, first - I'll start out by defining what The Financial FITNESS pages are all about.

If you look closely at the infographics displayed above here;

The Financial FITNESS page as defined by www.revenuesboosts.carrd.co are :

F - Facebook,
I - Instagram,
T - Twitter,
N - Nairaland,
E - Emails
S - Social Video Portals,
S - Social Instant Messaging Portals.

These Pages are essential for the Digital Prowess of anyone who wants to gain online presence.

And for a fact; it is also very essential to understand how to use each of these Financial FITNESS pages as they all operate in very manners.

That is; The algorithms of each of these platforms are very much different from each other; hence - what works for Facebook may not necessarily work for Twitter as both platforms are very much different when it comes to "Audience Targeting"

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
As a matter of fact; To succeed with Your Digital Business; The Only Key You Really Need is to Fully Understand How The Algorithms of The Portal that You are utilizing works.

Out of the 7 Financial FITNESS pages;

You may only need to focus on 3 to 4 of them and Master them so well to earn you the average $200 which is our Aim here.

You may decide to Focus on just 2 Financial FITNESS Pages.

All that is required of You is to be CONSISTENT with whatever FITNESS page that you chose.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
As a matter of fact; To succeed with Your Digital Business; The Only Key You Really Need is to Fully Understand How The Algorithms of The Portal that You are utilizing works.

Out of the 7 Financial FITNESS pages;

You may only need to focus on 3 to 4 of them and Master them so well to earn you the average $200 which is our Aim here.

You may decide to Focus on just 2 Financial FITNESS Pages.

All that is required of You is to be CONSISTENT with whatever FITNESS page that you chose.
For instance; Personally - based on my nature of Digital Discipline as A Financial Tutor who is passionate about reaching out to Africans; for the past 8 years now; I'm only Focused on:

N - Nairaland,

S - Social Instant Messaging Portals (WhatsApp).
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

For instance; Personally - based on my nature of Digital Discipline as A Financial Tutor who is passionate about reaching out to Africans; for the past 8 years now; I'm only Focused on:

N - Nairaland,

S - Social Instant Messaging Portals (WhatsApp).

Yes; that's correct.

I sparsely visit other portals.

And for over 4 years; I do not engage in running sponsored ads on any portal.

I started my Nairaland Journey over 8 Years ago; and over the years - I've compared many other platforms (facebook, twitter et al) with the algorithm of Nairaland; and I can clearly say that Nairaland is a great portal to pull traffic to you especially when you provide The Value that people need.

This is simply because Nairaland is a Forum where other Bloggers come to pitch their Blogs.

Hence; The Domain Authority of Nairaland is the Highest in Africa as it ranks the highest on Google Search Engine.

So, literally; The Nairaland Portal is a great place for you to pull Traffic to Your Works especially when you are just starting out in your Digital journey with ZERO or Little Money to Spend on advertising.

It is stress free.

Naturally; Traffic flows to the thread that you create just by updating your thread.

Other Portals do not work this way.

In fact; other International forums like Reddit, Quora, Warrior Plus etc cannot match this kind of algorithm which The Nairaland portal Provides
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Yes; that's correct.

I sparsely visit other portals.

And for over 4 years; I do not engage in running sponsored ads on any portal.

I started my Nairaland Journey over 8 Years ago; and over the years - I've compared many other platforms (facebook, twitter et al) with the algorithm of Nairaland; and I can clearly say that Nairaland is a great portal to pull traffic to you especially when you provide The Value that people need.

This is simply because Nairaland is a Forum where other Bloggers come to pitch their Blogs.

Hence; The Domain Authority of Nairaland is the Highest in Africa as it ranks the highest on Google Search Engine.

So, literally; The Nairaland Portal is a great place for you to pull Traffic to Your Works especially when you are just starting out in your Digital journey with ZERO or Little Money to Spend on advertising.

It is stress free.

Naturally; Traffic flows to the thread that you create just by updating your thread.

Other Portals do not work this way.

In fact; other International forums like Reddit, Quora, Warrior Plus etc cannot match this kind of algorithm which The Nairaland portal Provides

So, I've just taken out time to provide you with a TIP to hold darely.

With this tip; You can easily promote any of your portals using The Nairaland Forum.

So, Let's Move on.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2022
I recently created A facebook account for the propagation and extension of My Societal Project.

Some of you on here already know about One of My Societal Project which is The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which is a Cryptocurrency developed and fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain for the purpose of creating jobs and wealth as we collectively alleviate the five (5) intergral forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) Poverty of Poor Education

2) Poverty of Hunger and Starvation

3) Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

4) Poverty of Poor Healthcare

5) Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Peoperties

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
I recently created A facebook account for the propagation and extension of My Societal Project.

Some of you on here already know about One of My Societal Project which is The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which is a Cryptocurrency developed and fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain for the purpose of creating jobs and wealth as we collectively alleviate the five (5) intergral forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

In order to Expand My Reach of Audience on This Project; it is very essential that I also utilize The Financial FITNESS Pages.

And one of my recent broadcast brought about a Financial Student of mine to inquire about what all of these was all about.

He is one of the Serious Financial Student already enrolled into My Financial Freedom Institution; and His Spontaneity made me bring about this class to the rest of you all.

Hence; this class like I said earlier is an action oriented one.... And a very brief one.

So, I'll just drop out the STEP-BY-STEP Actions that people who are interested in venturing into this sort of digital business can easily carry out on.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

On Here l; Screenshot 1 explains the first step.

Step 1: Create an "Entertainment Page" on Facebook.

Be Extremely Creative. Give it a popular entertainment name with thrills.

Why Our Choice of "Entertainment Page"?

Well; the answer is not far fetched; whether you are in the business of FOREX, CRYPTO, SPORT, MINI-IMPORTATION etc; if you are to attract Alot of Traffic to Your Digital Business Very FAST and REAL QUICK;

Then;

You have got to have an Entertainment Page that can easily Attract People to whatever you do.

It is no secret that a lot of people visit Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok to Unwind.

So, most people visiting these portals mostly come up online to get entertained.

So, why not have an Entertainment Page that can attract many audience to you.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

On Here l; Screenshot 1 explains the first step.
[img][/img]

Step 1: Create an "Entertainment Page" on Facebook.

Be Extremely Creative. Give it a popular entertainment name with thrills.

Why Our Choice of "Entertainment Page"?

Well; the answer is not far fetched; whether you are in the business of FOREX, CRYPTO, SPORT, MINI-IMPORTATION etc; if you are to attract Alot of Traffic to Your Digital Business Very FAST and REAL QUICK;

Then;

You have got to have an Entertainment Page that can easily Attract People to whatever you do.

It is no secret that a lot of people visit Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok to Unwind.

So, most people visiting these portals mostly come up online to get entertained.

So, why not have an Entertainment Page that can attract many audience to you.

I believe this step is simple for everyone to carry out.

Just make the name generic.

"Entertainment Bla Bla Bla"

If your interest is utilizing Music to attract people; then put up some musical effect.

If your interest is to utilize comedy, then put up some comedy effect.

Short films/Movies ? Then, just put it up there.

People are attracted to these things and you don't need to struggle to put up contents as there are so much contents out there for you to always utilize
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Moving on to STEP 2:

STEP 2: Link Your Facebook Page with Your Instagram and WhatsApp Immediately.

I believe this step is easy for everyone to do

To do this; you should create an instagram account and a WhatsApp group.

Then get your whatsapp group link and attach it to your Facebook Page so that whenever you run soft ads on your facebook page; people can easily click on it to sink into your WhatsApp group.

As well; when you connect your facebook to your instagram; it makes it easy for you to enjoy interractions from both Portals and the overall result is for you to get them connected to your WhatsApp.

Why connect people to your WhatsApp?

This is very important for you to build Cordial Relationships with your audiences.

People Buy and Pay for Services from People that they can Trust.

And Trust comes from Building Cordial Relationships.

Entirely Most of The Money I earn digitally is gotten from WhatsApp.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Moving on to STEP 2:

STEP 2: Link Your Facebook Page with Your Instagram and WhatsApp Immediately.

I believe this step is easy for everyone to do

To do this; you should create an instagram account and a WhatsApp group.

Then get your whatsapp group link and attach it to your Facebook Page so that whenever you run soft ads on your facebook page; people can easily click on it to sink into your WhatsApp group.

As well; when you connect your facebook to your instagram; it makes it easy for you to enjoy interractions from both Portals and the overall result is for you to get them connected to your WhatsApp.

Why connect people to your WhatsApp?

This is very important for you to build Cordial Relationships with your audiences.

People Buy and Pay for Services from People that they can Trust.

And Trust comes from Building Cordial Relationships.

Entirely Most of The Money I earn digitally is gotten from WhatsApp.

Many Digital Educators may tell you otherwise to stick to Facebook or other social media accounts or Many many even tell you to Use Email Marketing for Professionalism;

However; all of these systems take too much time.

The time that you will be using to build Professionalism with your audience on Facebook and Emails; some other Wiser Digital Entrepreneurs have used shorter time to build healthy relationships with the same set of people niched in your audience.

And one thing that you must know is that Facebook and other social media accounts for some silly reasons of violating a simple rule on their portal can BAN Your Accounts and you'll lose access to your audience .

Moreover; these days - many people do not open their Emails like before as The Rise of Instant Messaging Apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord are speedily taking over

So, Step 2 is important.

Interlink all your accounts to whatsapp and Telegram
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Many Digital Educators may tell you otherwise to stick to Facebook or other social media accounts or Many many even tell you to Use Email Marketing for Professionalism;

However; all of these systems take too much time.

The time that you will be using to build Professionalism with your audience on Facebook and Emails; some other Wiser Digital Entrepreneurs have used shorter time to build healthy relationships with the same set of people niched in your audience.

And one thing that you must know is that Facebook and other social media accounts for some silly reasons of violating a simple rule on their portal can BAN Your Accounts and you'll lose access to your audience .

Moreover; these days - many people do not open their Emails like before as The Rise of Instant Messaging Apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord are speedily taking over

So, Step 2 is important.

Interlink all your accounts to whatsapp and Telegram
STEP 3: This also addresses the matter of linkages.

Connect All Your Financial FITNESS Accounts to Your WhatsApp.

Whatever your social accounts you may want to utilize for your adventure; just endeavour to connect it to your whatsapp group.

Some of you may be youtubers, or tiktokers and may not be facebookers.

So, connect all your Financial FITNESS Pages to your WhatsApp Account using Your "Bio" on every account.
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Step 4: Create a Telegram Group and Channel for Your Entertainment Page.

Telegram can contain up to 200,000 people. Hence, it is the Most Effective and Best Space for:

1) Extended Digital Documentation,

2) Historical Reviews,

3)Historical Recommendations and

4) Close Rapport between You and Your Audience.

WhatsApp is very limited and cannot provide These 4 above Digital Value which Telegram presently provides.

So, Create Your Telegram Group and Your Channel.

Stage 1:

Keep The Telegram Group in a PUBLIC MODE such that Anyone can join the group.

Rename The Link of The Group to match with Your Entertainment Page on Facebook (Meta) so that you can easily remember it.

We will be promoting this link on Facebook and Instagram with Instagram ads so that you will easily thousands of visitors Everyday.

There is Power in Numbers.

So,

The More The People You have in Your Circle; The More Your Earnings from Them.

"The Money is in The Numbers"

Stage 2:

Create The Link for Your Telegram Channel too.

However; this time - Keep The Telegram Link Private to You.

People will join Your Telegram Channel based on PAID MEMBERSHIP.

As You Utilize Your Entertainment Page to Provide Empowering Values and Concepts to Your Audience via your Group as it is being sponsored By Your Private Channel; Many People will gradually pay you for Membership Subscriptions.

So, The Main Question is "What Value are you going to be providing to your audience?"

I'll show you as we ride on.

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by Princv: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by Lastpharoah33: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Following sir
Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go Here To Learn About The 5 Ultimate and Powerful TRUTHS About FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS in This Sensitization Revealing Thread Below:

"What if I'm To Die Tomorrow, What Will I Teach The People Today ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7454146/what-die-tomorrow-what-teach#118736925

Read and Learn How To Attract Money The FAST Way By Taking Massive Actions This Forthcoming Month of December, 2022.

Re: How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

(1) (Reply)

Earn #300,000 Naira To #500,000 Or More Monthly With Cryptocurency. / CBN, NIBSS Move To Unify Payments Through National Domestic Card Scheme Read Mor / Interior Of The $3million Yacht Otedola Rented (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.