Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji (330 Views)

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) / Guru Maharaji Reveals How To Stop The Spread Of Coronavirus / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by geadom: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Satguru Maharaji, the founder of the One Love Family Sect, has called on Nigerians to reconnect with their culture and tradition to curtail the spread of COVID-19.
He made the call on Sunday while addressing newsmen at his Maharaj Village on the Ibadan-Lagos expressway.

The sect leader said the best way to combat COVID-19 in Africa, particularly Nigeria, was through culture and tradition.

“In the past, all the various forms of diseases were combated through cultural and traditional cures. The black race must wake up.

“Naturally our culture and tradition are now backstage. All we need to do is to reconnect and recognize our traditional rulers.

“Any society that disconnects from its culture and tradition to make money is bound to face several challenges,” he said.

He disclosed that Nigerians are infected with foreign diseases because they had abandoned their tradition and subjected themselves to foreign control.

Maharaji said the Ife-Modakeke crisis was resolved through the use of 17 yam tubers, water, salt honey, and calabash as sacrifices to various deities in the land.
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which is this man's jurisdiction; Indian gods or African gods?

Probably Indo-African. An innovative innovation.
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by donbachi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Him go soon tell us "talking to hibiscus flowers every morning,kills coronavirus"
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by Braintrain: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
I’ll like to have a word with this man
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by Olachase(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
hello my fellow bro hustling on the street I have a bad news for u the lockdown has been extended I'm sorry for been the Carrie of the bad news right now I felt like crying.
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by BlackSpanner: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olachase:
hello my fellow bro hustling on the street I have a bad news for u the lockdown has been extended I'm sorry for been the Carrie of the bad news right now I felt like crying.

What's your source of information
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by Perogbangba(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm. everyone just be bringing their own theories. Shey make we start to serve juju remain?
Re: How Nigeria Will Stop Coronavirus"-guru Maharaji by PureGoldh(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
I laugh in Swahili

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 : Madagascar COVID Organics .Nigeria Government Abeg Try am ooo / Anambra Pays Spies To Squeal COVID-19 Suspects / Are My Menstrual Blood Clots Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.