Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official (39328 Views)

Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Zamfara(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is simply because we have foolish people at the helm of affairs. Were their details not captured before the test? Why wont the state govt make their names public? Atleast that will serve as deterrent to others planning to do same. Mteeeeeww. I am not suprised afterall they say, you cannot give what you dont have.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Emmaomotob(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
So I Cherish the Old Rugged Cross, Till my Trophies at last I lay down, I will Cling to the old Rugged Cross, And Exchange it Someday for a Crown..
Cling till you starve from hunger. Dotard.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by waslag11(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kano govt!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Femijohn198: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
coro don turned business in Nigeria,God please help your poor children out from this mess
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Pusyiter(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin
I no blame u grin grin
andriods:

Pele, na now ur day break grin
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Make the virus just wipe all of us sef make we rest go face judgment
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Island01: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sincerely the problem is not just the government but the citizens too, check my signature to make legit money from home, don't ignore
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by easiest(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Search and kill them asap before they infect the whole state
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by MorataFC: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
So I Cherish the Old Rugged Cross,
Till my Trophies at last I lay down,
I will Cling to the old Rugged Cross,
And Exchange it Someday for a Crown..
one of my favourite hymns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by stabilizer: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Femijohn198:
coro don turned business in Nigeria,God please help your poor children out from this mess

God bless you! Our politicians don leave their primary job as a political actors now engaging in business using political position and continental pandemic... If corona truly hit naija, I swear to God, APC is not capable enough to control it. Dummy set of morons ... Not all morons are dummy but people governing Nigeria are dummy set of morons. .
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by olumide4christ: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
stabilizer:

Tell the government to stop creating fears all because of their greediness and selfishness. Corona is everywhere and it doesn't have much effect on Nigerians like they claim ... This is Africa!!!

Ehn...is that so? You should ask South Africa about it's effect...or are they not Africans too?
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by ikeyman00(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
We warned them but they would not listen; because these are black people rather almajiri die hard you are dealing with! The cabal in Aso rock are never sincere and time has catch up; they are only interested in how much money they will steal; that is the only expertise of boko harem hausa fulani since the time of lugard!

Some say it is hate speech!

We warned them not to allow Chinese doctors in the zoological republic but they wouldn't listen- Nnamdi Kanu

Now people are dying like flies in Kano and we are now telling our people that live in Kano to stay there and do not even think about coming down to Biafran land for now and at the time

Aso rock is empty-Nnamdi Kanu

We must continue!
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by whitemand4(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
cybug:
I heard some people saying that the test kit was programmed to show only positive results... That if you have malaria, it will show positive to covid - 19.

Don't know how true this is.

God save kano

Haaaa grin grin grin grin grin the problem in Nigeria is double helical in structure like DNA
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by olumide4christ: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
cybug:
I heard some people saying that the test kit was programmed to show only positive results... That if you have malaria, it will show positive to covid - 19.

Don't know how true this is.

God save kano

Not true. The test kit is used to swab the nasal passage of the person to take specimen mucus for Corona virus. But for malaria test, they take your blood as specimen.
You cannot test for malaria using mucus thus what those people you quoted are saying is FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by olumide4christ: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
mvem:
if it is so then hundred of thousands should test positive because everyone has little malaria in the blood

LOL... don't mind their foolishness or ignorance. Malaria is tested using blood as specimen while Corona virus is tested using mucus gotten through a swab.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by stabilizer: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

Ehn...is that so? You should ask South Africa about it's effect...or are they not Africans too?

Weather condition and corruption.. They are not sincere with the tests result bro....
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
No, Not covid-19...according to Ganduje...those who died were confirmed to have died of strange causes like...malaria, diabetes, high blood pressure...as if the highlighted ailments are truly strange and they can kill just like that...millions of nigeria are living with malaria parasite and are still waxing strong. Yeye old fool. Like leader like follower.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Litmus: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Switched off phone ko, Not tossed it away ni! Change sim card , Ga! Bokohaam infesting agents Na grin
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by honeyB2018: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Did you see the mentality of these people?
Testing positive, is it a death sentence?
Make public their names so that their friends and loved ones will know their state and push them out.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Indaboski: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
princedmiayer:
Where are u
Who is u
You is where?
Before I drop this mic, just appear back at the issolation center ..
Or or or ...
I will show u I am
Ganduje da Ndaboski
Kano liquid mental..
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by FLOTAN(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
All relevant stakeholders should join hands to address the challenges in Kano before things completely get out of hand. This is not the time for the blame game. Covid-19 is brutal.

Kano’s situation is critical coupled with the unresolved mysterious deaths.

This is an emergency! The clock is ticking.

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by truthstands01: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
This people are bundle of disgrace. When you test a patient and the result is positive. You make security tight in the place before letting the person know. You can even contact isolation centres or NCDC so that they will come around before informing the patient. This is so low of a management. Well, its kano......go to school, they will not go. It shows the way they are managing Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by mvem(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

LOL... don't mind their foolishness or ignorance. Malaria is tested using blood as specimen while Corona virus is tested using mucus gotten through a swab.
thanks ...the Ignorance someone sees here on a daily basis
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by ignis: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kano guys are really not helping matters
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by 77up(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is this kind of joke or what pls grin

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Ghenisean(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Africans are really mad ooooooo,you tested positive,instead of you to control yourself,to save the world,you ruined it all.
Now they'll spread it to others. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by West2019(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get then arrested and gun den down hrtless people' want to inflect more people
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Amyoga(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
God help usGod help usGod help us
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by zenith4biz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
XullySwt:
Dey should go out dr and look 4 dem, Am damn tired of kano
Wanna flee!!!

Which part of kano are you?
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by BABANGBALI: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
To go and spread the thing. Habooooki no get sense walahi
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by infogeneral: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Declare them wanted! Disclose their identities so as to alert to the public to stay away from them.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
gambia:
Komai yayi dai dai

Wallahi kuwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.