Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official (39511 Views)

Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by greall12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bro I tot you are living in Kano maybe you should help then look for them.
XullySwt:
Dey should go out dr and look 4 dem, Am damn tired of kano
Wanna flee!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Graham243: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why wont they flee? Things shouldn't be handled like that... Why won't they flee?
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Bahamas95(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why won't they run, if person go hospital because of typhoid or any other sickness dem go say he/ she get Corona Virus to add to their mumu fake list. Police dey one side dey take advantage of the situation dey make money everyday because of audio Corona Virus.....

Mumu country with corrupt so-called leaders.

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Amanda4life: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kik ik ik ik ik
grin grin grin grin grin

I beg sombory cammm and help me

I no fit laugh again ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Achorise: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Death toll has just begun
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by oyeb15: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sakamanje
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by banana99(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
me just wanto leave this kano.... be like my state government coordinate small...Kwara here i come
sure smugglers must have already created some bush paths grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Amanda4life: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
XullySwt:
Dey should go out dr and look 4 dem, Am damn tired of kano
Wanna flee!!!

Where?

I beg remain there oh
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Achorise: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
kingthreat:
Kano is in some deep poo. Illiteracy, indiscipline and bad governance is spreading covid19 there.
They should concentrate more in the north with proper sensitization .
These people don’t need palliative alone.
They need more sensitization.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by XullySwt(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Amanda4life:

Where?

I beg remain there oh
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by XullySwt(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am not bro
No be my work na
greall12:
Bro I tot you are living in Kano maybe you should help then look for them.
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
wintersnow:
But seriously why do most people go into hiding at soon as they discover their status ni..
It's not a fcking death sentence, fcking morons

The way this my sister friend they sleep eh.. Make I just control myself

Kai see better sacrifice wen lie down for alter de wait for the nearest god to come consume

U better run matter on time o,,try lie down close to her ,handle her shoulders ,if she respond well chop her no show mercy
Cos if u dull or u no chop her well,she go use am yab ur sister the day the 2 of them quarrel

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Alezy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kennitrust:
When they told them to stop Ramada prayers, they went and burns down police station.

My only regret in this country is sharing citizenship with those cows
blame it on that idiot for bringing amalgamation. We aren't supposed to live with these kinda ppl
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by XullySwt(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victoria what?? Dont want lagos
wintersnow:

Bby come let's elope together.. I'd take you round the world, from the Effie tower, to the hanging gardens of Babylon. From the great pyramids to the Victoria water falls
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by XullySwt(f): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kundila z/road
zenith4biz:

Which part of kano are you?
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by cRobo: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
mvem:
don't deceive yourself..someone very close to me tested positive and has been moved to an isolation center. This is not hear say but what I can confirm myself

have you been tested yet because you said very close
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by bliztee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
wahala dey....aswear. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by kristisking(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
I swear, the governor is really sick. He has the opportunity to enforce lockdown the moment Kaduna State government announced its lockdown about a month ago but he allowed people to carryout their businesses unhidered. Many muslims in Kaduna State even went all the way to Kano State few weeks ago for jumaat prayer as a result of the lockdown in the state, Christians also went to church to celebrate Easter. He is now blaming NCDC. Nonesense
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by aimmoney9: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
KANO NA SCAM
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Saidfx(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reference:
Incomptence everywhere, at all levels and yet they all want monopoly of power and authority. There is nowhere else on earth where the battle against Covid 19 is centralised. If Trump has such powers California or Newyork will be finished, so will Scotland if perhaps Boris had his way. We have this penchant for structural imbalances that inbreeds inefficiency and mediocrity.

Why can't the Kano state goverment have its own centre for disease control handling its peculiarities so that the state can mobilise its own resources independently of the Federal goverment. Central police has been found wanting, central petroleum control, central power distribution. Nothing centrally controlled can ever work efficiently in a large, complex society such as ours.

Its just a breeding ground for the things the owners of this country love, nepotism, corruption and feudalism. Perhaps Ganduje should take a heifer to Abuja to offer as sacrifice before he is summoned before the gods. We are just drowning in our ignorance. What is is about Covid that a state cannot handle without the involvement of the Federal goverment who should merely be umpires.

Bros. I swear down I wish say I Sabi u..I don talk am finish. I hail thee
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by wintersnow(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Kai see better sacrifice wen lie down for alter de wait for the nearest god to come consume

U better run matter on time o,,try lie down close to her ,handle her shoulders ,if she respond well chop her no show mercy
Cos if u dull or u no chop her well,she go use am yab ur sister the day the 2 of them quarrel

I go run am this night... Highest she go para
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Babaibejii: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=fergie006 post=88908955]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/390044-coronavirus-three-patients-in-kano-flee-after-testing-positive-official.html
[/quot

The governor is a thief. His only concern is getting billions from the presidential task force covid 19
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Judybash93(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ōmō men!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by NairaMaster1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
I blame the Government.

Carefree and non charlant attitude
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by IGBOSON1: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Sanusi go just dey smile

Never mind smile...he’d just be thanking his lucky stars he left escaped when he did! shocked There’s a silver lining in every cloud!
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

She go yab her sister say her brother no fvck am. Which kind useless mentality be this na? Men now see their dicks as public toilets. No self worth
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by firo08(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
There was a country
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by babadem2much(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Next time snap them and keep the picture, if dem run send am on air we go tress dem grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official by Enare(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
One bad term deserve a recompense. So all those things you did against Sanusi and others are fighting you back through C19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hotness Inside The Body / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.