Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Anxiety Disorder And COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety Disorder And COVID-19 (223 Views)

Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Disorder And COVID-19 by chomboc: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
The human mind is powerful! There are millions of Americans who suffer from some kind of mental illness. The COVID-19 pandemic makes life very difficult for people with mental illness.

There are all kinds of medically recognized forms of mental illness. This article focuses only on anxiety disorders.

Anxiety disorder is a condition in which the human body reacts abnormally to stress. People experience stressors every day. There is work stress, family stress, financial stress, religious stress, marital stress, parenting stress, and many

Click The Link Below To Read More
https://healthpartway..com/2020/04/Anxiety-Disorder-And-COVID-19.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus If Overstretched May Kill Millions In Nigeria / Cure Your Cough And Cold With Nyquil Treatment / COVID 19: Anambra Discovers 4 New Ventilators Procured By Peter Obi’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.