Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China (23950 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by udemzyudex(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:
The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

I went to defend the man and told them to be ashamed of themselves. The people left the man and faced me oh. Ahhh. But the Chinese man couldn't face the disgrace and left hastily.

Racism isn't good, whether done by Chinese or we Africans

Rubbish, go to China and tell them first, dem for blow that your eyes.

When it comes to racism, nobody should ever defend a Chinese,those guys are ogapatapata of racism whether in their country or in Nigeria.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by 4Play(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:
The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

I went to defend the man and told them to be ashamed of themselves. The people left the man and faced me oh. Ahhh. But the Chinese man couldn't face the disgrace and left hastily.

That is the irony. Nigerians decry racism against Nigerians whilst meting it out to foreigners with reckless abandon, not to mention the nauseating tribalism we are notorious for.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Futurejoy(f): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:

This one isn’t disgrace, even if a Nigerian tried doing that they would do the same thing to him on that queue
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by buikem2: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
KenModi:

Not your fault, I guess you have not experienced racism or any form of racial discrimination.

If you lived abroad, you would know not to be anyone’s racial superhero because you would have your own racial discrimination you would be facing from whites, arabs, asians (whose brother you were defending) and even problems from your own fellow Africans/blacks.

Continue defending them you hear!

I don't live in Nigeria but in a South African country. I've faced such too and that's why I know how painful it is, and made me defend others. Nothing justifies racism
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by RaptorX: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sterope:
You are very foolish for defending a very dirty and despicable behaviour. Do you have any evidence that the Chinese man was racist to you?

Where are you from? Lets start with your tribe and see if you would love the bigotry that come with it.

Lol another chinko ass licker, keep on defending your new slave masters. You think the Europeans were bad wait until the godless communists colonize you.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by timay(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
wilemer:

china wrote this
Obviously
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by RaptorX: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
4Play:

That is the irony. Nigerians decry racism against Nigerians whilst meting it out to foreigners with reckless abandon, not to mention the nauseating tribalism we are notorious for.
Nigerians do not mete out racism to foreigners, you are a liar. Actually we treat light skin foreigners better than we treat each other and everyone including the foreigners know that.

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by BastardSage: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool
[/s]
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by timay(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
4Play:

Nah you're wrong. Nigerians are generally not racist. If at all there's anything,we treat them like gods and even better than the way we treat our fellow brothers .

It seems the trend is now changing as a lot of people are now seeing the whites, especially the Asians (Lebanese/Chinks etc ) as people who deserve little or no respect anymore based on taking the good treatments of ours for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by omoharry(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:

MODIFIED

All of you quoting me and saying you would have beaten me to stupor for protecting him, una get shame ni ? Fire doesn't stop fire. You need water. Show them good example and one good act will generate another. Don't use the bad ones in China to paint the image of all asians.

And no. I don't live in Nigeria but in a South African country.
Try and stay in China for some time and come back with the same rhetorics. They are racist and they do not hide their own.They call us black monkeys with dirty skin yet you are ready to fight ur brothers for their sake .Have you seen any Chinese fight his own to defend a black man?Its only the black man that will fight and kill his own brother just to defend another races but the reverse cannot be said about them.Stay in their country for some years and come back to tell us if they are nice people .
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by omoharry(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
RaptorX:
You must be mad for defending that filthy Chinese in Nigeria. People like you keep racism against Africans alive, nothing change a racist behavior faster than getting a dose of your own medicine. Actually you deserve to have been beaten up.
He stays in SA so the incident must have happened there .
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by omoharry(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

It is either you are Chinese , or mentally deficient in processing basic information or critical thinking.

The deputy states clearly in the video that these Nigerians where pulled out from their homes and the director who is the Chinese man there doesn't deny it, he shrugs his shoulder

You are really not intelligent are you?
No he is no.Most of our young people have problem processing information they read.This is why they are easily manipulated by our bad leaders to reason the way they want them to.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
What main problem is what will Africa as a continent do?
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by RaptorX: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:

MODIFIED

All of you quoting me and saying you would have beaten me to stupor for protecting him, una get shame ni ? Fire doesn't stop fire. You need water. Show them good example and one good act will generate another. Don't use the bad ones in China to paint the image of all asians.

Two wrong don't make a right but it sure make it even. Why should black people always expected to show the good example and take the high road, nah Bleep that kind of mentality.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by larica69: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
aminulive:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/guangzhou-special-report-of-fracas-maltreatment-allegation-of-africans-in-china/?from=singlemessage

Were you there? I lived in Asia for 20yrs and I know how wicked these chinese people can be. God will judge you for trying to tarnish the image of the diplomat.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by naijaman2225(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
CHINKWASHING.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Legendguru: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hezmatosky:
It has been said that if you want to deceive a black man, put it in writing. I know 98% here won't read this. Including me kiss
well... sorry to burst your bubbles, I read it, all of it. till the last sentence and I also understood every bit of it.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
larica69:

Were you there? I lived in Asia for 20yrs and I know how wicked these chinese people can be. God will judge you for trying to tarnish the image of the diplomat.
Some Africans are also wicked, there are wicked people in every country, i.ve also lived with chinese people and they treated me with respect and i respected them too and yes! i am a black man! some nigerians are also married to chinese women in china.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

Rubbish, go to China and tell them first, dem for blow that your eyes.

When it comes to racism, nobody should ever defend a Chinese,those guys are ogapatapata of racism whether in their country or in Nigeria.
well.. i disagree, chinese people live in my property, i shared my house with them before moving out, i never had any problem with them.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
4Play:

Absolutely correct, Nigerians are worst than the chinese
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i disagree, chinese people live in my property, i shared my house with them before moving out, i never had any problem with them.

That's your problem.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

That's your problem.
Thank you! grin

The only people i had problems with were nigerians, they refused to pay rents and caused me alot of problems used my address for their scams and to defraud people.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by onoja12: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Slimpotter(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:

MODIFIED

Seriously what has the Chinese really done to Africans on a general note as compared to what Europeans and Americans did. Our people are first to cry racism but have been racist to the Chinese too by jesting their language, their tiny eyes and looks even before this pandemic, are those not racist acts.
Diseases can originate from anywhere, some have started in Africa, should we now go about blaming every country for outbreaks that started in their country.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Slimpotter(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeijeh:
Audio.

Unfortunately, no one will be penalized.
The Chinese are everywhere with their cheap labor, no one is chasing them.
But to stay in China is a big problem.
Great racists they are, and they are taking over the world soon, no thanks to their population, and of course, THEIR VIRUS
Why is their own always the problem.
Europeans and Americans were both slavers racists and colonial masters it wasn't a bad thing for them to take over the world but it's a bad thing for the Chinese to do same.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Slimpotter(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
kikero:
So from the story

1. The people were picked off the street due to having nowhere to stay

2.The Consul General was annoyed that they were treated as already infected...when they possibly weren't.

3.Somewhere between their version and our version is the truth.

What were they doing in China with no place to stay?
Good question you've asked.
Why didn't they have a place to stay.
Is it sensible to you that had these people had homes to stay, the authorities would see them and just pick them up like that from their houses.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by OyinO: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
buikem2:

MODIFIED

Happy slave is what you are.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by babasolution: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2020
KenModi:

No, Africans in general are simply greedy and corrupt. Its in our nature, in our blood and we breath it; it is part of us as a race.

Those bad leaders you say “we are blessed with” are they from space or from another planet or even from another country?

They were and continue to be chosen from among the people. Lots like you criticizing African leaders, if given same opportunity, you would do worse.

put me in leadership,i swear by blood oath,i will cleanse the corruption and show you that greed and corruption can and will be eliminated
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by babasolution: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2020
RaptorX:
Nigerians do not mete out racism to foreigners, you are a liar. Actually we treat light skin foreigners better than we treat each other and everyone including the foreigners know that.

not every one though,there are people like me that are racist to white skin people.I wish more people like me are around
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Cousin9999: 2:39am On Apr 28, 2020
F**k China and its filthy, diseased people.

These ugly midgets should be happy anyone wants to set foot in their miserable toilet of a country.

F**k all of asia. Animals.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Cousin9999: 2:40am On Apr 28, 2020
OyinO:

Happy slave is what you are.

The person who posted that is a Chinese piece of s***. The board is crawling with those degenerates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says / Black Boxes Recovered From Plane Crash - AIB / Buhari’s Return: Cabinet Reshuffle, SGF, NIA DG Appointments Top Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.