Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China (24106 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Lawly: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2020
habibzyL:
from the little I was able to read, had it been their parent country is functioning, do u think they will willingly be stranded in a foreign country rather than coming back home?

Africans are truly blessed with bad leaders.

what of the chinneese that are everywhere. Hope they re blessed with bad leaders too undecided
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Lawly: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
kikero:
So from the story

1. The people were picked off the street due to having nowhere to stay

2.The Consul General was annoyed that they were treated as already infected...when they possibly weren't.

3.Somewhere between their version and our version is the truth.

What were they doing in China with no place to stay?

Don't you also have ur country men who are also homeless in their own country?
believe me every country does.
God bless ACG Razzaq Lawan Dayo. those saying Africa is blessed with bad leaders won't see that. after all, no African leader no matter how notorious has ever created any virus to kill people and non of them is interested in creating weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by habibzyL(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Lawly:

what of the chinneese that are everywhere. Hope they re blessed with bad leaders too undecided

I said "stranded" !
the Chinese you are talking about, are the stranded?
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KenModi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
babasolution:

put me in leadership,i swear by blood oath,i will cleanse the corruption and show you that greed and corruption can and will be eliminated

Easy to say when you are not in a position of power.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KenModi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
buikem2:

I don't live in Nigeria but in a South African country. I've faced such too and that's why I know how painful it is, and made me defend others. Nothing justifies racism

I hope they would defend you too when you are racially abused
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KenModi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
habibzyL:

so you are trying to tell me Nelson Mandela, Yar adau and Co. came from Europe abi sad

so you are trying to tell me Nelson Mandela, Yar adau and Co. came from Europe abi

Nelson Mandela was a sell out. Study deeply about the end of Apartheid in SA. His wife Winnie Mandela was the real incorruptible hero.

Yar Adua was a product of the system and only sort to maintain the status quo. Didn’t do anything significant or groundbreaking.

All incorruptible African leaders were either killed, removed from power by coup d’etat or never allowed to even get elected....these were in the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by habibzyL(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
KenModi:

Nelson Mandela was a sell out. Study deeply about the end of Apartheid in SA. His wife Winnie Mandela was the real incorruptible hero.

Yar Adua was a product of the system and only sort to maintain the status quo. Didn’t do anything significant or groundbreaking.

All incorruptible African leaders were either killed, removed from power by coup d’etat or never allowed to even get elected....these were in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

bro, most of what you said is not far from the truth.
but my only argument against you is the fact that you said "Africans in general are corrupt". had it been u said the larger percentage I'd have agreed with you.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Lawly: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
habibzyL:

I said "stranded" !
the Chinese you are talking about, are the stranded?
no

my dad works with the Nigerian immigration at Alausa Lagos. I know for much quite the numbers of stranded Chinese people in Lagos whose papers have long expired and those with fake papers hiding and doing illegal business and getting busted everyday by immigration. they don't want to return to China. yes they re stranded in Nigeria yet we have never treated them these ways.

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by tammie24: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
buikem2:
The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

I went to defend the man and told them to be ashamed of themselves. The people left the man and faced me oh. Ahhh. But the Chinese man couldn't face the disgrace and left hastily.

Racism isn't good, whether done by Chinese or we Africans

MODIFIED

All of you quoting me and saying you would have beaten me to stupor for protecting him, una get shame ni ? Fire doesn't stop fire. You need water. Show them good example and one good act will generate another. Don't use the bad ones in China to paint the image of all asians.

And no. I don't live in Nigeria but in a South African country.
continue to behave like a slave

Sense far from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church / Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari / EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.