Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas (571 Views)

N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / We Are Presently Recruiting Drivers For Our Clients / We Are Employing Unemployed Youth In Lekki, Ajah And Nearby Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by Efficient1: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
A Registered company is employing Females between age 18 and 27years that will help us to buy food items and groceries from the market In Ajah axis, Lekki axis, Ikoyi axis, Victoria Island axis, Sangotedo axis and you will be paid regulary.

Those that stay in Ajah will carry out the task in Ajah only, those that stay in Lekki will carry out the task in Lekki only, those that stay in Ikoyi will carry out the task in Ikoyi only, those that stay in Victoria Island will carry out the task in Victoria Island only ,those stay in Sangotedo will carry out the task in Sangetodo area only.

We need females in these areas : Ajah, Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria, Sangotedo.

It is an immediate employment. Only females within the age of 18 and 27 that live within the areas that i mentioned above should indicate.

Interested people should indicate with their contact phone number and we shall get in touch with you.

Interested people can also send a message to
Adeptalways1234@gmail.com.
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by Efficient1: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2020
The opportunity is still available for all interested people.
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by Sleekfun: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
My name is Precious ...i live at Ikoyi ....i am interested in the job offer ...here is my contact number ... 08026465040.
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by samzyjay(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2020
So u can't give them the company info ....just like dat lipsrsealed scammer watch...give ur sisters the job
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by merit455(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
Sleekfun:
My name is Precious ...i live at Ikoyi ....i am interested in the job offer ...here is my contact number ... 08026465040.
Which kind job be that. He might be a scammer
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by Efficient1: 12:53am On May 03, 2020
Only serious people should respond to these post, we shall not entertain and we shall not condone any absurd message like the ones that some people sent above. If you know you are not eligible for the job, why are you discouraging others ? Within the first quarter of these year ,we have employed a lot of people and we decided to expand few weeks which prompted us to be ready to employ Marketers from different part of Lagos. We are serious business minded people and we have been into the business for over a decade.
Re: We Are Presently Employing Females That Live On The Island And Nearby Areas by oyatainer(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2020
Efficient1:
Only serious people should respond to these post, we shall not entertain and we shall not condone any absurd message like the ones that some people sent above. If you know you are not eligible for the job, why are you discouraging others ? Within the first quarter of these year ,we have employed a lot of people and we decided to expand few weeks which prompted us to be ready to employ Marketers from different part of Lagos. We are serious business minded people and we have been into the business for over a decade.

Can someone living in Iyana Oworo apply. I can make it to Lekki early 09012843261

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Up To 20k Weekly Wit Chatmogul / Civil Defense Scam / Type 70 Words Per Minute In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.