Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help (752 Views)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good day! Please help me with information concerning entering into the Scoan. I have been instructed by the Holy Spirit that I must go there for my ministerial training, and I know so little about entering the Synagogue or seeing the prophet. His spirit currently rests upon me and I believe the Lord wants him to mentor me. How do I enter? What do they request for at the gate? And many unanswered questions. Any information at all will be helpful at this time because I'm planning to travel from Ekiti State, so that I don't get stranded. Someone help with this information about entering through the gate. Thank you very much.
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by Lamasta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Consult Emmanuel.tv and all the info you go see am
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamasta:
My case is not just of visitors, I'm going there for training in ministry.
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anyone?
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
More like asking how to enter a trap. undecided
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
You don't get it.
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by StrikeBack(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
A **** and his money are soon parted
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by petra1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lamasta:

Just go there if God sent you ,he will grant you access
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2020
herlecks:

Good day! Please help me with information concerning entering into the Scoan. I have been instructed by the Holy Spirit that I must go there for my ministerial training, and I know so little about entering the Synagogue or seeing the prophet. His spirit currently rests upon me and I believe the Lord wants him to mentor me. How do I enter? What do they request for at the gate? And many unanswered questions. Any information at all will be helpful at this time because I'm planning to travel from Ekiti State, so that I don't get stranded. Someone help with this information about entering through the gate. Thank you very much.

Maku! Maku! Omo adie ni won o feki oun lo soja lo je. shocked

Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by Adakintroy2: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

Say only things you are sure of. This life is strange.
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anyone
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by dorox(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
herlecks:
Anyone

What do you have to offer the Big man of god? Do you think you are the first small time wannabe that dreams of blowing under his mentoring?
Let me tell you now, there are thousands of your type trying to gain audience with TB Joshua daily to no avail, many of them have even lost the little money on them to church touts.

My friend, the chance of you just waltzing into the Synagogue, meet TB and be accepted by him as his trainee is frankly speaking a big fat zero, when he has lots of very eager and talented people who have been loyal to him for years that he can choose from.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by herlecks(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
dorox:

What do you have to offer the Big man of god? Do you think you are the first small time wannabe that dreams of blowing under his mentoring?
Let me tell you now, there are thousands of your type trying to gain audience with TB Joshua daily to no avail, many of them have even lost the little money on them to church touts.

My friend, the chance of you just waltzing in to the Synagogue, meet TB and be accepted by him as his trainee is frankly speaking a big fat zero, when he has lots of very eager and talented people who have be loyal to him for years that he can choose from.
I was instructed by the Holy Spirit, I do not go there by my own initiative. If only I can pass through the gate, his spirit rests upon me.
Re: How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2020
herlecks:

Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaE9Zkh5Dmc

Watch this videoclip and save yourself from pain. cool

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:six Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The True Christians / On Believers Going To Court Of Unbelievers (1 Corinthians 6) / Dr. Nina Diane Bronner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.