Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? (768 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Why did God send His only begotten Son to die for the remissions of our sins??

Happy Easter !

Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Chimaobison(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Jesus was sent to Earth by God to save man from the schackles of the law of Moses.
In the old testament man only communicates to God when he wrongs God by sacrificing animals but with the coming of Jesus Christ, when man wrongs God he need not sacrifice animals again rather to commune directly with God.

happy good Friday my brethern
07084531359 Airtel
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by ThothHermes: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
To fulfill the claims of divine justice. For without shedding of blood, there can be no remission of son.

Man fell. A sinless man had to die to restore man to his original state.

0803-213-4560
MTN
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by GeneralDae: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
The son of man did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life a ransom for many
Mark 10v45.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by BernieLee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jesus Christ was the only one worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals in heaven and on earth or under the earth through his death on the cross- Rev. 5:1-14. God sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ with a divine mandate to die on the cross of calvary for our salvation because without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Shalom!
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jesus was sacrificed acording to john 3 vs 16 so dat man will not perish but have everlasting life.he was sacrificed to save man 4rm sin.all i need is one paint of garri,sugar and groundnut.hunger is very bad.00306 45881 Aces bank
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Elliot2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Our sins condemned us to death, so He paid that price for us.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Jesse1991: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Adam and Eve committed the sin of disobedience against God. He ( God) promised to give the woman a seed that will Bruce the head of the seed of the serpent. Jesus Christ is that seed. However, he needed to die so that those who had died before he came but we're righteous can hear the gospel. So he died and descended into hell to collect the key to the Kingdom of God from satan. The same key that Adam lost after he sinned in the Garden. That key is the key to enternal life

Jesse obetta/ 08082421881
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Chimaobison:
Jesus was sent to Earth by God to save man from the schackles of the law of Moses.
In the old testament man only communicates to God when he wrongs God by sacrificing animals but with the coming of Jesus Christ, when man wrongs God he need not sacrifice animals again rather to commune directly with God.
happy good Friday my brethern
07084531359 Airtel
Man was never under the shackles of the Law of Moses. That Law belongs only to the descendants of Jacob(Israel) and the land of Canaan.
The sacrificing of animals was only for the israelites too but never for gentiles who were never under that Law in the first place.

God never gave gentiles a Law that required the sacrificing of animal and so to gentiles, there relationship with God has absolutely nothing to do with the Old Covenant Law.

2 Likes

Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Apr 03, 2021
GeneralDae:
The son of man did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life a ransom for many
Mark 10v45.
There Jesus Christ said He came to give it a ransome for many, but some claim it is instead for all. Why, I don't know.

According to Isaiah, Jesus's death was for the sins of the Israelites and not for the gentiles, who never in fact needed any blood sacrifices since they were never a part of any law that required any such to begin with. undecided

Before Abraham, blood sacrifices were not heard of. Then after Abrahams Covenant with God, God introduced them as part of that covenant. And it continued with the Law of Moses which is the concluding covenant for the promise God made with Abraham. undecided

Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, is not a part of the Old Covenant or the promise that God made to Abraham for a blood sacrifice to be expected as part of the deal. Instead , Jesus Christ instead died for the sake of those who were part of the Old Covenant, in order to fulfill their part of the Old Covenant that they may instead transition over to the new Covenant without the burden of the old covenant(regular sacrifices) hanging over their heads in their new life. undecided
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
I think God was helpless as He needed somebody to be killed as a Bloody ritual sacrifice just like the babalawo/dibia ritual.

But why does God need son?

Why can't He save himself without blood?
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Kobojunkiee: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2021
ThothHermes:
To fulfill the claims of divine justice. For without shedding of blood, there can be no remission of son.
Man fell. A sinless man had to die to restore man to his original state.
0803-213-4560
MTN
Shedding of blood for remission of sins was part of the Old Covenant which impacted the Jews but not the gentiles who were never under the Old Covenant to begin with.

As Isaiah rightly said, Jesus Christ's death on the cross was for the sins of the lost sheep of israel who He came for. It was their sins that He took died on the cross for in order for fulfill the Old Covenant requirement that was theirs. undecided

How death however also marked the completion of His mission, as prophesied by the prophets, to the Lost Sheep of Israel. undecided

His resurrection, however, brought victory over Death, the judgement that hung primarily over the heads of the gentile world. After defeating Death, Jesus Christ then threw open the gates of Salvation via His New Covenant to all those of the gentile world who were formerly had no part in the Covenant before His resurrection. undecided
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by BernieLee(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by GeneralDae: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
BernieLee:

You promised folks airtime just to draw in people. After not fulfiling that pledge, you rushed and edited that part out. Must people lie in God's name? must we continue to sin so Grace may abound? Think about it. Happy easter everyone.
lol, so you believe the airtime thing before? when he himself probably doesn't even know the answer to the question? You fall my hand bros, I nor go lie you.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by BernieLee(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
BernieLee:

You promised folks airtime just to draw in people. After not fulfiling that pledge, you rushed and edited that part out. Must people lie in God's name? must we continue to sin so Grace may abound? Think about it. Happy easter everyone.

We have settled the mtn users this morning, because of the problem we experienced on friday. Airtel top up was not available as at the time we credited mtn users this morning.
You are not forgotten.

Above all God loves you. Sir
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
GeneralDae:

lol, so you believe the airtime thing before? when he himself probably doesn't even know the answer to the question? You fall my hand bros, I nor go lie you.
Click on our twitter link on our profile to check out the answer from our winner.
All answers are correct but the major reason/answer is "Love'. so read John 3 vs 16.

God loves Us.!
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Newoldme:
Jesus was sacrificed acording to john 3 vs 16 so dat man will not perish but have everlasting life.he was sacrificed to save man 4rm sin.all i need is one paint of garri,sugar and groundnut.hunger is very bad.00306 45881 Aces bank
You are our winner.
Drop your phone number and network to claim your prize.
others can help him out by sending money to his account.

God loves Us.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akube1z:

You are our winner.
Drop your phone number and network to claim your prize.
others can help him out by sending money to his account.

God loves Us.
09137474664 Mtn.thank u very much,but i am really very hungry 0030645 881 Acess bank
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akube1z:
You are our winner. Drop your phone number and network to claim your prize. others can help him out by sending money to his account.
God loves Us.
Thank u very much,i got the recharge card.more grace!
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Newoldme:
09137474664 Mtn.thank u very much,but i am really very hungry 0030645 881 Acess bank
Manage what we sent to you and remember the answer you gave, abide by the Love of God in Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Akube1z: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Newoldme:
Thank u very much,i got the recharge card.more grace!
If you or anyone want to minister for God(online) under God is love. Pls do well to mention me, send direct message or send e-mail message to our headquarter on twitter.
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akube1z:

If you or anyone want to minister for God(online) under God is love. Pls do well to mention me, send direct message or send e-mail message to our headquarter on twitter.
Okay sir
Re: Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? by Kobojunkiee: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akube1z:
Why did God send His only begotten Son to die for the remissions of our sins??

Happy Easter !
God sent His Son to deliver to man the promise New Covenant, a Covenant embodied in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ undecided

The popular doctrine fed you for His Death and sins is not according to His Truth at all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Based Pastor, Stephen Akinola Dies Hours After TB Joshua / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story / If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.