Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) (6905 Views)

See The Moment Village People Remembers Sales Girl Stealing In Edo(pics) / School Owner Ties Her Bursar With Rope,orders Her Dog To Attack Her In Edo(pics) / 20kg Bag Of Maize Mysteriously Get Stuck On A Thief’s Head For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Earlier today , a man in Edo state surrendered himself to the police after the bag of beans he stole refused to leave his head !! Covid 19 palava ..
For those that don’t believe it’s voodoo, look at the last picture where the police surround him and trying to remove the bag of beans from his head

1 Share

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by betonnaira: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
so u upload pictures to tell us what u think n u think nairaland is filled up with villagers like u shey

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by SLAP44: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
That's shocking!

I mean the kind of illiteracy that can make someone believe this news.

Really shocked to see this posted online.

7 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Bola146(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin Ole cheesy the owner will just be laughing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Tissaia(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
betonnaira:
so u upload pictures to tell us what u think n u think nairaland is filled up with villagers like u shey
lol , you are a big AGBAYA, it happens in Edo State . If you like go and steal fowl and you will be shouting cocoroco for the rest of your life!!

5 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by betonnaira: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
lol , you are a big AGBAYA, it happens in Edo State . If you like go and steal fowl and you will be shouting cocoroco for the rest of your life!!
i shake my head for who no shake my head for u

9 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Lamasta(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Only in Edo state will you find such news grin

3 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by betonnaira: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
any one who comment believing this story needs to go back to primary school haba

3 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by phelonrays: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op .......
You no well oo,, how back fit stock for person heard na........
I don't know why people feel happy writing bizarre stories about Edo state, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
betonnaira:
any one who comment believing this story needs to go back to primary school haba
I don’t blame you bro if you don’t believe these things exist!! Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by betonnaira: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
I don’t blame you bro if you don’t believe these things exist!! Ignorance
Illiteracy is wats to b blamed bro

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
betonnaira:
Illiteracy is wats to b blamed bro
police are with him , why is the bag of beans still in his head , why didn’t him drop it

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by betonnaira: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
police are with him , why is the bag of beans still in his head , why didn’t him drop it
wait let me ask them

3 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
And our police unifom for edo state na cream ba
Stupid copy and paste east african newz
Fool

4 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Mopolchi: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
FAKE NEWS. BE GUIDED...

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL NEWS: https://www.nairaland.com/4490938/20kg-bag-maize-mysteriously-get

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by espn(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fake

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Catchfirez: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Werey op. Why you lie pass devil like this story of over 2years didn't even happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by 2cul2care: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Its true, but it didn't happen in Nigeria, its in some other African country, can't remember the country, but this is old news, since early last year.
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by solmus: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is that how Nigerian police dress ?
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is he still clutching on the bag or are his hands also stuck on it?
Edo and voodoo are 5&6.
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by gbebodye(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
lol

grin
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by kalufelix(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy Pericoma things... Oversabi say e no dey possible.. I smh for them...

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Edo one
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Neerich1512(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
That's shocking!

I mean the kind of illiteracy that can make someone believe this news.

Really shocked to see this posted online.
......Go and steal Yr own and see what will befall you

1 Like

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by micfoley: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
A video would have been better
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by jericco1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by lammo: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Is that how Nigerian police dress ?
[/s]
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by mytime24(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Only in b..... lipsrsealed
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Comedian2019: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Lie lie
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by aimmoney9: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2020
He his carrying his cross
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by PureGoldh(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2020
I laugh in Swahili

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolgirl Brutally Raped,stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa / Bursted: Rapist Caught Red Handed, Stripe Unclad At Oshodi Area In Lagos[Photos] / Tribal War Going On At Fagba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.