Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) (6904 Views)

See The Moment Village People Remembers Sales Girl Stealing In Edo(pics) / School Owner Ties Her Bursar With Rope,orders Her Dog To Attack Her In Edo(pics) / 20kg Bag Of Maize Mysteriously Get Stuck On A Thief’s Head For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by KingMicky3286: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Fake news and old news that happened in Tanzania few years ago.

Jerrygotswagg:
Earlier today , a man in Edo state surrendered himself to the police after the bag of beans he stole refused to leave his head !! Covid 19 palava ..
For those that don’t believe it’s voodoo, look at the last picture where the police surround him and trying to remove the bag of beans from his head
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by KingMicky3286: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Fake news .

old news that happened in Uganda few years ago.

Jerrygotswagg:
Earlier today , a man in Edo state surrendered himself to the police after the bag of beans he stole refused to leave his head !! Covid 19 palava ..
For those that don’t believe it’s voodoo, look at the last picture where the police surround him and trying to remove the bag of beans from his head
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by KingMicky3286: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Faker faker faker news
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by AudioNews(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
De always see wat de go 4
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by lukui: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Good God of Mercy!!!
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Thomthom(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
lol , you are a big AGBAYA, it happens in Edo State . If you like go and steal fowl and you will be shouting cocoroco for the rest of your life!!
Guy Na lie this old news for Kenya.. you still dey argue
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Thomthom(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
Why is he still clutching on the bag or are his hands also stuck on it?
Edo and voodoo are 5&6.
It is not in Edo state can't you see people are saying the news is fake... its a fake news from a hungry Blogger
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Thomthom(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
This why I don't take what I read online seriously how one fool go just enter internet edit existing news and credit the news to One state For Nigeria wey dey e own... How wish Edo state Government fit arrest you for this fake news
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Thomthom:
It is not in Edo state can't you see people are saying the news is fake... its a fake news from a hungry Blogger

Okeydokey then. grin
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by aristocratic5(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Edo people I hail
Re: Bag Of Beans Stuck In A Thief Head In Edo (pics) by PMBtill2023: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
I dont really know about this,but a similar incident happened when i was in Zaria in the late 90s,a thief after harvesting almost full bag of potatoes,he stuck and couldnt move an inch on the scene after putting it on his head...i saw him with my naked two eyes the next day after he had a whole night there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolgirl Brutally Raped,stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa / Bursted: Rapist Caught Red Handed, Stripe Unclad At Oshodi Area In Lagos[Photos] / Tribal War Going On At Fagba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.