Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (96406 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

don't
don't what?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by PrinzJaay: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?
you people talk to much, everything someone does in this nation now there’ll be a critic waiting to devour the person. What measures are you taking to stop this pandemic yourself? Someone does this you talk, does that you talk....just shutup. Oya be a scientist to invent a drug or vaccine to stop this you can’t, everything yen yen yen. Calm down, that picture even taken didn’t even look like he was aware when they took it, maybe a member visited for something else and took a picture of him. Even if he is a fake pastor? Is it your fake? You go and be innovative and open your own church and perform miracles nau....uncastrated goat �

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by sunbreaker: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=babseg post=88919005]Are you sure that is TB Joshua? That guy in that pic resembles Fadeyi Oloro. bad guy
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Murketeer: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nharncygrace:

How dare you talk to a man of God like that
No doubt you’re under a curse
Lol you have time replying Atheists ....Na their food be this na....any opportunity they get to Curse God..they will jump at it..just leave them be

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lolliop:
Can u invest heavily on a Guaranteed Soccer Game with no risk of losing?

It has full 100% backing on it and pay is after WON

Whatsapp
0907-487-6825

100% kwaaaa!

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

Bro am not a pastor, am only correcting to stop badmouthing men of God because they are highly revered and respected

Well, it's bad to bad-mouth them
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by prof2015(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Babapyro:
At least he's doing something, at this point everything goes,may his God answer him
Practically he is doing nothing.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

He only said March 27th, he did not say the year 2020
Hahahahahahaha
In video, he said this year.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

hypocrite..Not all pharisee is bad, read ur bible well .must u comment?
person wey no sabi u..him no sabi mayb u once exist.or mayb u currently existing. Leave him with his God..
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by davidque: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
I really don't get how a person will prepare to go intercede for mankind before God and decides to go with a camera-man for a photo shoot. makes no sense at all
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una
I FORGOT TO ADD ALL THESE USELESS BABALAWOS. angry

all d names u mentioned above are all billionaires..at least 1or2 people from dz forum has benefitted from them financially..But YOU, who u epp here?.who sabi u for Nigeria..at least u knw der names...who sabi ur own name..afonjas call people like u ODE.. Imagine condemning people that doesn't know u, dey dont knw mayb u once exist or existing...keep thinking wit ur ass

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

He didn't mention the year grin cheesy grin
I know he's a very good smart type but the video is everywhere. In the video he said this year.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shezkid01:
He said on the 27th of March we won’t have any Corona virus In Nigeria anymore.. just look at him going to the mountain with a camera man.. chop life geng.. after corona I’m waiting for him to start slapping people on their head and healing them immediately..

He didn't mention Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunayantokun:

In video, he said this year.

O my goodness I didn't know ooo
Anyway give him some time, he is still praying over it on mountain Kilimanjaro
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by badrudeen14: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua u shall live long to reap all ur good deed in d mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
I remember ur action and kindness towards d masses most especially people in d community where ur church is located.
A place called bolorunpelu by name.

On Sunday 26-04-2020 (yesterday) u were standing inside ur church looking tru d windows when u saw some guys fighting over 50 naira, people from bolorunpelu community were there trying to separate those guys, den u ask from far dat y are dey fighting each other, immediately a youth from d community reply u saying hunger is d main cause of d fight, u send ur deciples to d community and u gave them 300 bags of rice plus cash worth of 1million which was share among the whole community today, sir d entire Bolorunpelu community say a very big thank u. May Almighty God continue to bless u unlimited.
Here are some pictures to back it up.
If our Senators, House Reps. House of Assemblies and Local Government chairman fail us we have Pastor TB Joshua d philanthropy pastor I know.
Thank u once again sir, it's not ur first time of sharing rice to ur neighboring community continue with ur good deeds sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by libertrust: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rich agnostic u re truly d child of devil for saying such against the servants God that thunder will fire u and ur household ur family will sorrow over u b4 the end of 2020 no one ever curse a man of God and end well and so u will never end well. when there prophecies by pastor E.A. Adeboye concerning 2020 all over world idiots like you that lack proper upbringing never take him serious. Ur comment has fully expose the kind of person u are and also the type of upbringing u have. People like u are those that Curse their parents and never live to become a father. Idiot
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by zoedew: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
all manner of PR stuff. it'll soon be over with the merchandise
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Moses2477(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

Don't mind that entertainment pastor. undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Matthew 6:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Model Prayer

5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
femmyapson:

hypocrite..Not all pharisee is bad, read ur bible well .must u comment?
person wey no sabi u..him no sabi mayb u once exist.or mayb u currently existing. Leave him with his God..

smh
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
PrinzJaay:
you people talk to much, everything someone does in this nation now there’ll be a critic waiting to devour the person. What measures are you taking to stop this pandemic yourself? Someone does this you talk, does that you talk....just shutup. Oya be a scientist to invent a drug or vaccine to stop this you can’t, everything yen yen yen. Calm down, that picture even taken didn’t even look like he was aware when they took it, maybe a member visited for something else and took a picture of him. Even if he is a fake pastor? Is it your fake? You go and be innovative and open your own church and perform miracles nau....uncastrated goat �
you can be a change in your community without making noise about it.why the unnecessary rants.take it easy o
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

don't judge! our lord almighty works in a mysterious ways if you read the story of Esau and Jacob though Jacob stole Esau blessing God still bless Jacob more than esau so if you were God you would have strike Jacob because he deceive his father by taking Esau's place?
ok
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by alaira(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shezkid01:
He said on the 27th of March we won’t have any Corona virus In Nigeria anymore.. just look at him going to the mountain with a camera man.. chop life geng.. after corona I’m waiting for him to start slapping people on their head and healing them immediately..
PLEASE RESPECT MEN OF GOD. KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
why will he take pics into.the bush And show the world..anyway he js big pastor with world.lease fans.they want to see him I action.not word of mouth.

wish bush.is that so I can use style go pray wit him and snap.self I so I will go viral.
and land millions
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Realadez123: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:
TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

Atleast let us also been praying and humble ourself b4 God surely our land will be heal of this pandemic becos we av no government ooo
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by alaira(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
babseg:
Are you sure that is TB Joshua? That guy in that pic resembles Fadeyi Oloro
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? YOU ARE A VERY FUNNY AND DANGEROUS PERSON. grin grin
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by alaira(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
May God answer all our prayers to end this deadly virus.
Amen and amen sir. wink
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Babanlagenius: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
glowingflame7:
So if he doesn't go to the Bush, God will not answer him? See mentality oh
Bro, your thinking is shallow. Jesus sometimes goes to an isolated place with his disciples to pray. Read your Bible and meditate on it bro.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
badrudeen14:
Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua u shall live long to reap all ur good deed in d mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
I remember ur action and kindness towards d masses most especially people in d community where ur church is located.
A place called bolorunpelu by name.

On Sunday 26-04-2020 (yesterday) u were standing inside ur church looking tru d windows when u saw some guys fighting over 50 naira, people from bolorunpelu community were there trying to separate those guys, den u ask from far dat y are dey fighting each other, immediately a youth from d community reply u saying hunger is d main cause of d fight, u send ur deciples to d community and u gave them 300 bags of rice plus cash worth of 1million which was share among the whole community today, sir d entire Bolorunpelu community say a very big thank u. May Almighty God continue to bless u unlimited.
Here are some pictures to back it up.
If our Senators, House Reps. House of Assemblies and Local Government chairman fail us we have Pastor TB Joshua d philanthropy pastor I know.
Thank u once again sir, it's not ur first time of sharing rice to ur neighboring community continue with ur good deeds sir.
Wow this is very commendable! God bless you Prophet
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by babseg(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
alaira:
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? YOU ARE A VERY FUNNY AND DANGEROUS PERSON. grin grin

It was just an innocent and honest observation
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by glowingflame7: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
SafariBoy:

Bro, your thinking is shallow. Jesus sometimes goes to an isolated place with his disciples to pray. Read your Bible and meditate on it bro.

This definitely is not isolated at least with the camera crew. It's the ori oke mentality. Think deep, a whole GO does not have a place to pray? Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.