Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (96379 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ilevic(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

Guy watch the video first before you criticize...
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fools you don't have eyes is that TB joshua
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
hmmmm everywhere you see them bashing churches and pastors as if they were the causes of their misfortunes, instead of them to pray to God and asked Him to bless them the way he did to this anointed men of God, but they be attacking Men of God here and there and this ones want to succeed in life after all this, chai. the world is coming to an end truly. as for me, I shall not be part of them.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una
be careful, guy.I repeat be careful. for the fact that others are badmouthing men of God doesn't mean you should join the wagon.
you understand me?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
a huge chunk of people here are carnally minded. smh
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Bankpower: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

You failed to take note of the cosy pillow.
Yahoo men on the pulpit.
Cancer has killed more than corona virus yet they are using it to seek cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
one thing about this so called men of God

they know how to receive from God...

they are still better pass us wey we no get our bearing.

use solomon, david especially for an example.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by EmmyPhilipWise(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
God is at work in our lives.
i beg of you....................mind what you say..!!!
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by richAgnostic: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

be careful, guy.I repeat be careful. for the fact that others are badmouthing men of God doesn't mean you should join the wagon.
you understand me?
who the Bleep is a man of god

am i man os satan?
who gave the name man of god?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

NOT PHARISEES, RATHER SARDUCEES
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by richAgnostic: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
tony5:
And Who Made You Judge Over Them?Be Guided Of What Comes Out Of Your Mouth
and who made you judge over me. why are you judging what i say?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by xtycool: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

you got it right but a lot of people can't think right, dey don't know even glaring fake from original.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Antichristus: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
He’s back to the village for upgrades and enhancements. Stop being naive and gullible. No amount of prayer and fasting would stop Coronavirus.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by MadeMan01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

He went to his village backyard and bush to snap like Odumeje. Jokers

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fake
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
scoundrel:
E reach for am to. Does anyone know how much in millions of naira he loses every week from people not congregating in his edifices? At this stage he's desperate to do anything possible to ensure his cashflow is undisturbed.
Never saw it thay way
[img]https://media1./images/636f2a6d947c338547804df34cfd9bbb/tenor.gif?itemid=15331834[/img]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Rocboy112: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Newpost post=88918295]TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

[/quote His acting action film..
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Kingjessie(f): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:
TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

This man is my mentor and a real meaning of a true man of God I pity all those who blaspheme against him...the Bible said you shouldn't judge God alone will judge so just stop being fools and stop saying bad things about people ...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nharncygrace(f): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
thunder fire you and the man of god. idiot. na your mama toto dey cursed
I don’t argue with a cursed or a satanic agent..it’s written on you!
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Kulushkalash(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is it me or his feet seemed like someone who has experienced a fire hazard undecided
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by mordred44: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
as angel snap am who con upload am for social media? Angel ABI? lipsrsealed
guardian angel
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
babseg:
Are you sure that is TB Joshua? That guy in that pic resembles Fadeyi Oloro
You are a bad child!!wtf
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by saintbillion(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s][/s]
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the m[s][/s]ountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

[s][/s]I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?
Now way u call am pharasee who make u judge over other? Holy man
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by yommygift15: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Even the blind should know this is not TB JOSHUA, media propaganda at its peak
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

you too get energy to wast, that thing na mountain? he should go to mountain Everest if he's serious, am even ashamed that he still talks about this virus after prediction/prophecy failed
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Onucs(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
or quarantining with his family in a safer zone..

I won't be surprised if i start seeing photos of houses on those mountains soon.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Mcdaniels06: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

Oga, you are not in the position to judge anyone, you don't know how he communicate with his God, and it's not your business, instead of you to be happy that at least someone is doing something concerning a problem and join your faith with his for God to answer quickly and everything comes back to normal, you're there spotting and condemning the negative part of the gesture. whether he goes there with his camera man or not is really not the issue, the good part is that he decides to intercede concerning the situation at hand, and that should be commendable by anyone who's kind enough to appreciate efforts, not condemning it, nothing will do you if you see it from that angle, not negating it. I see you have over 500 likes for this malicious comment, it's always like that when you tell people what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. Change and see the good in it, not the mistakes so to speak..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
mormoney85:
you too get energy to wast, that thing na mountain? he should go to mountain Everest if he's serious, am even ashamed that he still talks about this virus after prediction/prophecy failed
smh
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
saintbillion:
[s][/s]
Now way u call am pharasee who make u judge over other? Holy man
smh
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
mordred44:
guardian angel
I see
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
MadeMan01:

He went to his village backyard and bush to snap like Odumeje. Jokers
orisirisi
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
xtycool:

you got it right but a lot of people can't think right, dey don't know even glaring fake from original.
it's a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.