Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After (35955 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by braine(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
AbujaAgent:
I would have preferred you die as punishment to you family for looting your state and country. I don't pity politicians and their families because they don't pity the masses. Fvck off

Watch what you pray for.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Amanda4life: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank GOD.

God answered our prayer
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Great news, He shud stay away from the clubs for now tho.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by bigjoe1000(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:
I bet he took lots of lime, ginger and garlic. The boy suffered o. He needs to boost his immunity. Seems he has a weak immune system for a man his age. Congrats to him. He is lucky.
pls how can immune system b boosted?
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Thatsammie(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked shocked Narrow escape for him. Probably he didn't have any underlying ailment and he still young, a much older person wouldn't have escaped considering the number of days he spent in isolation centre. shocked shocked

Let him thank his stars
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by efemena5050(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rubbish corona virus .....simple can u couldn't could now y shall I would when where ur supposed to will u wouldn't haven't would
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Samson3600(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
They are scam oooooo. Please watchout.
Clubkotief
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I've done all you said I should do mbok credit my wallet now. Why you wan chop my hard earned money? Na bad thing say I do business with you? Nairalander abeg make una help me beg Clubkonnect to credit my wallet or refund me my money.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
May God help us

Meanwhile if you are a genuine single . Meet New friends while you staying at home . Don't lonely or bored find friends now ...

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by taiwopapaya(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
congratulation to you muhammed, your father also contribute and donate to nigeria. i like his passion, very quick to donate.congratulation to you muhammed, your father also contribute and donate to nigeria. i like his passion, very quick to donate.congratulation to you muhammed, your father also contribute and donate to nigeria. i like his passion, very quick to donate.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by GamalNasser: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is really good news .the Atikus are good people
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by mcknowles: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Great news!

For those planning to invest in poultry farming, let us be your partner on this journey.
Http:///2347065314400

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Digmygold: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
bigjoe1000:
pls how can immune system b boosted?

Garlic,ginger and lime. Blend garlic and ginger together, squueeze lemon or lime into it. Refrigerate to preserve and take a scoop like one table spoon added to half a mug of warm or hot water. Take regularly. Daily if you like.

Remember to also wash your hands at regular intervals to avoid infections or buy a pocket sanitizer to carry around.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Neoteny7: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Coronavirus, whose latest variant COVID-19 has killed hundreds of thousands and sickened millions across the world, has an average of 14 days to run its course after infection. Most Nigerians known publicly to have contracted COVID-19 were treated and discharged by the Nigerian disease control office within 14 days.

Premiumtimes,

Covid-19 is not a variant of coronavirus.

Covid-19, which means coronavirus disease 2019, is the disease caused by the new coronavirus.

Coronavirus (or SARS-CoV-2) is the virus, Covid-19 is the disease.

Also it takes at least 21 days to run its course. It takes around 14 days to incubate.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by macaranta(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow that's unusually long, hope this virus isn't mutating undecided
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Afonjas and iPods wont like this grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by guiddoti: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
He surely will have 40 days in Coro wilderness story to tell.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by gretblue: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Garlic,ginger and lime. Blend garlic and ginger together, squueeze lemon or lime into it. Refrigerate to preserve and take a scoop like one table spoon added to half a mug of warm or hot water. Take regularly. Daily if you like.

Remember to also wash your hands at regular intervals to avoid infections or buy a pocket sanitizer to carry around.
Stop misleading people. Jinger with no specify quantity? Garlic with no specify quantity? Your case isn't different from Trump that recommended disenfentant for treatment of Covid 19
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am happy he survived it.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by jagaban002(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

Buhari unlocked the lockdown in Lagos and Abuja

Hunger is killing your citizen

Don’t be suprise

If people die at home because of hunger

How many people have u seen died of hunger since the lockdown
But this virus has killed more than 20 during the lockdown
No compare urself with atiku pikin
He got all d best medication
Stay safe
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Digmygold: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
gretblue:

Stop misleading people. Garlic with no specify quantity? Garlic with no specify quantity? Your case isn't different from Trump that recommended disenfentant for treatment of Covid 19

Stfu! Google is your friend and a trial will convince you. When doctors and science fail you dont fail yourself!
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Wickedfact: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
gretblue:

Stop misleading people. Garlic with no specify quantity? Garlic with no specify quantity? Your case isn't different from Trump that recommended disenfentant for treatment of Covid 19

Garlic, ginger, lime and bitter kola boost the immune system.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by wman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
I really hope he conduct further medical tests and check-ups.

Covid-19 sometimes leaves permanent damages in the body of those it afflicts for long periods like this.

Some have been known to have up to 20% permanent lung damage.

I also hope the lab technicians took some blood and antibody samples from him. They will help in knowing more about this deadly virus.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by honeyB2018: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Glory to God For the good news.
Please, what is the state of one Mr Olapade, the former commissioner for sports in Ogun State. Who was positive, almost the same time as Atiku's son Not much has been heard about his case.
I pray he recovers like others.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Lastmankc(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
The number one carrier
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Goke7: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
I rejoice with the Atikus, that was a dodged bullet indeed
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by NUJABEZ: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I've done all you said I should do mbok credit my wallet now. Why you wan chop my hard earned money? Na bad thing say I do business with you? Nairalander abeg make una help me beg Clubkonnect to credit my wallet or refund me my money.

They won't. They scammed me of 2900 back in 2015.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by mamapidgin: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God for his Life can you imagine what could have happened if he was not isolated from the people, by now I'm sure he would have infected morethan 1000 people because i hear say the guy na jaiye jaiye (translation Life Chopper) person
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
After bringing it to disturb us in Abuja
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by persius555(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:
I bet he took lots of lime, ginger and garlic. The boy suffered o. He needs to boost his immunity. Seems he has a weak immune system for a man his age. Congrats to him. He is lucky.

It would shock to know how guys are out there with all sorts of six packs and going around with the immune system of a cockroach
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by mosope123(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
E don set b that
His one is covid 419 as expected

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by gretblue: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wickedfact:

Garlic, ginger, lime and bitter kola boost the immune system.
Without specify amount?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 / The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.