Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? (1671 Views)

How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? / Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by odinga1of: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hedgefunds:

@odinga1of , Hows her health,. A friend of mine has seizure ..which drug works best for ur girl ?

Cazeprin = 500naira sachet. She is cool. If she doesn't take the drugs or eat very well, na problem be that o
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
odinga1of:
Seizeture or Epilepsy is the order of the day on her, she is just 20 ( The whole thing is making her sick and get depressed) weak, tired and sometimes feel lost of memory.

Gurus in the house any solutions to reduce the effect

Dominique plz tag or mention all the health gurus that have a solution to minimise the impact on her.

Thanks

Drugs and practical solutions is what I need.
There's a way to treat this tradomedically but you don't take or receive anything for treatment...dm me, check my signature to chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by odinga1of: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
There's a way to treat this tradomedically but you don't take or receive anything for treatment...dm me, check my signature to chat me on WhatsApp

Oga help me plz
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by Hedgefunds: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
odinga1of:

Cazeprin = 500naira sachet. She is cool. If she doesn't take the drugs or eat very well, na problem be that o

Can you check the spelling again?
Is it sold on jumia??
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by odinga1of: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Can you check the spelling again?
Is it sold on jumia??

Cazepin tablet
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by Emipathos(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Epilepsy is a sickness of seizure. A disorder in which nerve cell activity in the brain is disturbed or distorted then causing seizures.

This is can be corrected depending on the cause. In the case of serious damage, it can be corrected to the bearest minimum.

We have some Chinese herbal capsules that we have been using and it has been yielding great results beyond measure.

Take the advantage to contact/WhatsApp us on 08185363189
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
odinga1of:

Oga help me plz
chat me up on WhatsApp check my signature
Re: Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? by odinga1of: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
chat me up on WhatsApp check my signature

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Alert: The Dangers Of Licking Vagina! (Photos+video) / Help Since You Can't Go More Than One Round. / You Think Everything About Weight Is Hard? Choose Your Hard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.