Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) (3133 Views)

Cure For Epilepsy / What Is Low Carb Diet? What Is The Cure For Epilepsy? / How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) by Herbalmaster(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Herbal Natural Cure Nig.Ltd �

Good day to you all. This is to inform you that there is remedy to cure Epilepsy further known as (Warapa in Yoruba). You know that this health problem is not an ordinary one it is used by evil people to affect and torment someone's life so that it will be disgracing the affected person publicly.

My dad has treated many people with this terrible health problem.
If anyone is facing this problem and need a solution you can tell him/her to call: 07032719451, to refer the person to the appropriate person. by the special grace of God it will cure totally and the person will testify to the glory of God.

We understand your feelings that's why we are here to help you and we treat all our client carefully.
Note that we are not a scammer that will promise heaven and earth and won't fulfilled the promise.

Don't hesitate to communicate your problem to us here or chat us on whatsapp with the same number.
Thanks for patronizing us.
Re: Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) by purem(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Herbalmaster:
Herbal Natural Cure Nig.Ltd �

Good day to you all. This is to inform you that there is remedy to cure Epilepsy further known as (Warapa in Yoruba). You know that this health problem is not an ordinary one it is used by evil people to affect and torment someone's life so that it will be disgracing the affected person publicly.

My dad has treated many people with this terrible health problem.
If anyone is facing this problem and need a solution you can tell him/her to call: 07032719451, to refer the person to the appropriate person. by the special grace of God it will cure totally and the person will testify to the glory of God.

We understand your feelings that's why we are here to help you and we treat all our client carefully.
Note that we are not a scammer that will promise heaven and earth and won't fulfilled the promise.

Don't hesitate to communicate your problem to us here or chat us on whatsapp with the same number.
Thanks for patronizing us.

What about low erection and a short diick?

Any herbal cure on that?

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! / My Friend Is Asthmatic, Please Help / How To Lose Weight Fast: Lose 10 Pounds Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.