Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) (624 Views)

Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by Chiboynj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Discharged Anambra state index case identified as Ochendo has claimed that he was never Positive for Coronavirus.

In a video shared online, Residents of his Community in Anambra state can be seen gathered to hear from Ochendo as he arrived from Hospital after been Discharged.

Speaking at his Residence, He explained how he had Malaria as usual, went to the Hospital for Malaria Treatment and the state Government allegedly carried out Coronavirus test and said he is Positive to the Deadly Pandemic.

Watch Testimony Video On [b]Instagram...[/b]
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by Deepfeel(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by Fidelismaria: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2020

Hmmmm

Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by ThePrima: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiboynj:
Discharged Anambra state index case identified as Ochendo has claimed that he was never Positive for Coronavirus.

In a video shared online, Residents of his Community in Anambra state can be seen gathered to hear from Ochendo as he arrived from Hospital after been Discharged.

Speaking at his Residence, He explained how he had Malaria as usual, went to the Hospital for Malaria Treatment and the state Government allegedly carried out Coronavirus test and said he is Positive to the Deadly Pandemic.

Watch Testimony Video On [b]Instagram...[/b]

I'm not surprised; Obiano seems to have covid-10billion.
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by u11ae1013: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
H
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
He has baptised the malaria.
Lol
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by DATACUG00000(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Lols
Corona malaria grin
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by abobote: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Not surprised, most of the reported cases of corona virus, are malaria
Re: I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Everybody know that The coronavirus in Anambra state na full time audio cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Wike Sends ‘strangers’ Packing From Rivers State / House Of Rep Observe Social Distancing As Plenary Resumes Today (photos) / Sanwo Olu Blames Late Airport Border Closures For Covid-19 Spread- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.